3 kids have own accounts?

Discus and support 3 kids have own accounts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 3 kids. I bought 1 year of xbox live for xbox 360 for 1 of my kids. Can my other 2 kids get their own profile with that account? Do I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scott Grippo, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Scott Grippo
    Scott Grippo Guest

I have 3 kids. I bought 1 year of xbox live for xbox 360 for 1 of my kids. Can my other 2 kids get their own profile with that account? Do I have to buy each kid and xbox live account for them to be able to play/save their own games?

:)

Scott Grippo, Aug 11, 2014
  2. Noeh Rosa
    Noeh Rosa Guest
    Question about XBox Live Family Account

My house has 3 xbox's and 4 kids. 3 kids have their own Windows Live Account (own emails etc). Can I purchase the Family Pack and have all four of the kids gamertags be associated. Can they play on their OWN xbox consoles at the same time?

Noeh Rosa, Aug 11, 2014
  3. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    xbox live family account

Yep. I have the family plan and we use 3 Xbox's in the house. My kids each have thir own and my wife and I share 1.

4. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

Each separate account needs to have their own Gold subscription. The best deal is the yearly rate at 60.00. This applies for the 360.

The Xbox One does it a bit differently as everyone can share the content loaded on that console.

geekfather, Aug 11, 2014
  5. geekfather Win User

Each separate account needs to have their own Gold subscription. The best deal is the yearly rate at 60.00. This applies for the 360.

The Xbox One does it a bit differently as everyone can share the content loaded on that console.
  6. Fyer Win User

Family pack subscription

onyx62is hit the nail on the head. I have the family plan. My kids each have their own Xbox and my wife and I are both on mine for a total of 3.
  7. Fyer Win User

xbox live family account

Yep. I have the family plan and we use 3 Xbox's in the house. My kids each have thir own and my wife and I share 1.
  8. RoyLRumble Win User

This game EVOLVES

I'm not bashing. I just think a kid holding a knife to try and make you look hood is dumb. as is rap videos in best buy parking lots. Plus, stop exploiting your kids for dumb purposes. I have 3 of my own, and once the gucci wallets are finished, they
    can go back to being normal kids again.
  9. Th3 Tater Win User

'Last seen' function

Why EXACTLY would I need this feature? I have 3 Kids, one of which is grounded. Being able to see the last time & game they played on their own profiles is quite useful.
Thema:

1. 3 kids have own accounts? - Similar Threads - kids own accounts

2. Racing game for a 8yo kid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Racing game for a 8yo kid: Hello, i'm looking for some car racing game for my nephew of 8 years old. I find out there are a lot available, even PEGI3. Although i don't think a kid can handle a deep simulation game with a...
  3. two consoles, two kids, one xbox live!

in XBoX on Consoles
    two consoles, two kids, one xbox live!: Hope someone out there can help. I recently bought an xbox one for my 7 year old son, primarily to play Roblox and minecraft on. As roblox is web based I also bought xbox live gold membership...
  4. linking 2 Xbox ones at different homes (my kids and mine)

in XBoX on Consoles
    linking 2 Xbox ones at different homes (my kids and mine): My son has an xbox. He's 8 so I set up the account and I pay for gold with him using his own tag as a member of my family... He wants to take the console to his mums as he spends more time there....
  5. A kid got me banned for wanting to rp i did not want to so can you please fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    A kid got me banned for wanting to rp i did not want to so can you please fix this: I got communication banned for doing nothing 8e2e4007-a76a-4e35-bd12-013a9da45ee9
  6. Great games for kids 3 to 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great games for kids 3 to 7: Minecraft, Crash Team Racing, Roblox is a bunch of games made by the community. These games will be fine for your kids. :-) 46746bba-1bc5-41e8-87e9-c5144f4692b5
  7. I setup my kids accounts as adult. How can I change it to kids?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I setup my kids accounts as adult. How can I change it to kids?: Hello! When I got an xBox one, by mistake I setup my kids accounts as adult. How can I change it to kids? 2409151b-0188-4ec6-8b8b-2eba4f579315
  8. Co-op games to play with kid’s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Co-op games to play with kid’s: Olá, primeiramente nao sei a idade que seu filho tem, mais de cara oque posso lhe indicar é o minecraft,overcoker,crash bantcoot e crahs kart. [Mod Translation - Hi, I don't know how old your...
  9. Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!: So my daughter is using a win 10 computer, and when she joined the server, I had to allow here to join the server. The pc told me to log into aka.ms/accountsettings, but i couldn't do that Sign...
  10. Can family members (kids) use my Xbox live account with their own logins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can family members (kids) use my Xbox live account with their own logins: Hey now, So, my kids were minors when I bought my Xbox live acccount, and in all honesty I don’t play. My 15 year old son wants to play fortnight on his account, not mine. Is it possible for him...