3 letter gamertags

Discus and support 3 letter gamertags in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there, I've just been directed here from your support team and they said you guys can help me out here! I'm looking for a 3 letter gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AvianErmine2423, May 28, 2018.

1. 3 letter gamertags

Hello there, I've just been directed here from your support team and they said you guys can help me out here!

I'm looking for a 3 letter gamertag that has been put back up for grabs as I've been looking for one for three years and still had no luck 3 letter gamertags :( the specific type I'm after is a 3 letter gamertag with no numbers or spaces! Can any of you help me please as to
    which ones are available for me to take a pick and claim one!

Many thanks 3 letter gamertags :)

:)

AvianErmine2423, May 28, 2018
  2. Lhye
    Lhye Guest
    Looking for legit gamertags

Anyone know of any legit 3 or 4 letter gamertags, or single word gamertags?

3. tjayars
    tjayars Guest
    Gamertag Question - What's the minimum amount of letters?

I have a few four letter gamertags on my fl from playing with them in the beta. There was an ex-employee that was one letter that was still gold the last time I checked. Don't remember ever seeing a 2 or 3 letter gamertag.

tjayars, May 28, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

3 letter gamertags

All you can do is either try one and see if it's available or search for them. Most 3 letter gamertag are already taken.

Smwutches, May 28, 2018
  5. I have searched for 2 letter ones that do not have accounts but when I go to use them it says they are taken :/ can people hide their profiles?

AvianErmine2423, May 28, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No. If the system says they're taken, then they are taken. The gamertag system is used on other Microsoft services as well. So even if they're not in use on an Xbox, it may be in use somewhere else. The system also doesn't see things like spaces as making
    a gamertag unique. So you may look up "gamertag" and not find it even though it's in use as "gamer tag".

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Broward Blvd Win User

Gamertag

All 3 letters are claimed. But with the new gamertag system you can have a 3 letter with numbers at the end.
  8. Smwutches Win User

3 letter gamertags

No. If the system says they're taken, then they are taken. The gamertag system is used on other Microsoft services as well. So even if they're not in use on an Xbox, it may be in use somewhere else. The system also doesn't see things like spaces as making
    a gamertag unique. So you may look up "gamertag" and not find it even though it's in use as "gamer tag".
  9. AvianErmine2423 Win User

3 letter gamertags

I have searched for 2 letter ones that do not have accounts but when I go to use them it says they are taken :/ can people hide their profiles?
  10. Smwutches Win User

3 letter gamertags

All you can do is either try one and see if it's available or search for them. Most 3 letter gamertag are already taken.
  11. tjayars Win User

Gamertag Question - What's the minimum amount of letters?

I have a few four letter gamertags on my fl from playing with them in the beta. There was an ex-employee that was one letter that was still gold the last time I checked. Don't remember ever seeing a 2 or 3 letter gamertag.
Thema:

3 letter gamertags

1. 3 letter gamertags - Similar Threads - letter gamertags

2. Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AkaiiPanda [link] [comments]
  3. Am i able to use Japanese letters in my gamertag ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am i able to use Japanese letters in my gamertag ?: Ive seen people with names before but not gamertags set as such a62cea75-e05f-4496-b319-be47f2dec36a
  4. Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters]: Me gustaría saber si aún quedan gamertags dispoibles con 3 letras [Translation - I would liek to know if there are still available gamertags with 3 letters] 0d63f5fb-72ea-472a-b77d-91567cb8b4c3
  5. 3 letter gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 letter gamertags: Hello there, I've just been directed here from your support team and they said you guys can help me out here! I'm looking for a 3 letter gamertag that has been put back up for grabs as I've been...
  6. how do i get a 1 2 or 3 letter gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get a 1 2 or 3 letter gamertag?: I have had the same gamertag for a while and i want to change it to a small gamertag but all are taken or not available but i see others with them and dont know how to get one...
  7. Accidentally made 1 excessive letter in my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally made 1 excessive letter in my gamertag: I am asking support for help, because i accidentally wrote an axcess letter in my gamertag. I am pretty upset about paying 10$ for that foolish mistake, can i have a free ONE LETTER REMOVAL PLEASE...
  8. Is it possible to change a small case letter to upper case in gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to change a small case letter to upper case in gamertag?: Is it possible to change a small case letter to upper case in gamertag? So for example: If my gamertag says "xBOX" and I want to change it to "XBOX". Is this possible?...
  9. Can you capitalize one letter in my gamertag for free?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you capitalize one letter in my gamertag for free?: Hello, i was wondering if someone can change my gamertag from "toottalay" to "Toottalay" . Just capitalizing the first T. I would really appreciate if you could. 8db4f35e-6fe3-4c11-86a6-855c7438db3d
  10. Gamertag: change some letters from uppercase to lowercase. How can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag: change some letters from uppercase to lowercase. How can I do?: Hello, I'd like to change some letters of my gamertag from uppercase to lowercase (but not change gamertag). For example: from "LeOnarDoDaVinci" to "leonardodavinci" How can I do? Thanks in...