3 Month Ban for Nothing

Discus and support 3 Month Ban for Nothing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and there was this kid on my team that was killing my other teammates and I. So at the start of the next round I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BThery, Sep 3, 2017.

1. BThery
    BThery Guest

3 Month Ban for Nothing

so I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and there was this kid on my team that was killing my other teammates and I. So at the start of the next round I Team killed him to save my other teammates. Then as he's dead he messages me saying how I'm no fun and all
    this other stuff I really didn't care about but I responded and it ended up getting into this big conversation. I told him how I really didn't care multiple times but he kept sending me messages and they all had curse words in the just about keep in mind,
    which I don't care about, burn Microsoft I know does. I responded and I remember one curse word I s aid in a form of voice message, not yelling I or mad, just chilled out. The next morning xbox live messages me and I get a 3 month communication ban and a 2
    week multiplayer ban. This happened on 8/7/17 is when I got this. I've been Com banned at least 8 times now and all of them were for 2 weeks but never 3 months. I only deserved the first two, and I learned my lesson from that but I understand
    that Microsoft watches you like a hawk after that. I feel like I lost my freedom of speech, which I by no means abuse. Still I don't deserve 3 months without communication because I tried to save my teammates and tried to put this kid in the right in the nicest
    way possible.

:)

BThery, Sep 3, 2017
  2. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Ban for nothing

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. Unfortunately 24hr bans are not eligible for case reviews because of the amount of time it takes to review, the ban would be over.

Dadwhite, Sep 3, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Sep 3, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

3 Month Ban for Nothing

ummm you ever read the freedom of speech it would probably help if you did

It's not what you think it is.

It only applied to government a d public gathering

Homes and private workplaces and networks are covered by private authority

Which means anyone can remove your privileges for breaking house rules

Just like anyone can remove you from their home for breaking their rules

Freedom of speech is Not a private hammer you can use to impede on the rights of others

It's called the harm concept

Also lengths of suspensions can add up and be dealt longer for repeat offences

ngocphi, Sep 3, 2017
  5. BThery
    BThery Guest
    that was one sentence of the entire paragraph. I also said how I don't abuse them. It'd help if you read the whole story before you replied thank you.

BThery, Sep 3, 2017
  6. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    I believe that ngocphi is correct about the freedom of speech. It does not mater if you don't abuse it but when it comes to private companies the freedom of speech does not apply. Plus when you signed up for xbox live you agreed to their code of conduct
    which does have restrictions on what you can say.

Dadwhite, Sep 3, 2017
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You've been suspended 8 times before so you are lucky it's not a permanent ban.

A 3 month suspension is your last chance.

In the past you probably would of been permanently banned by now.

As the others have said,freedom of speech does not apply to xbox live.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Daft Badger Win User

3 Month Ban for Nothing

You've been suspended 8 times before so you are lucky it's not a permanent ban.

A 3 month suspension is your last chance.

In the past you probably would of been permanently banned by now.

As the others have said,freedom of speech does not apply to xbox live.
  9. Dadwhite Win User

3 Month Ban for Nothing

I believe that ngocphi is correct about the freedom of speech. It does not mater if you don't abuse it but when it comes to private companies the freedom of speech does not apply. Plus when you signed up for xbox live you agreed to their code of conduct
    which does have restrictions on what you can say.
  10. ngocphi Win User

3 Month Ban for Nothing

Freedom of speech is Not a private hammer you can use to impede on the rights of others

11. BThery Win User

3 Month Ban for Nothing

that was one sentence of the entire paragraph. I also said how I don't abuse them. It'd help if you read the whole story before you replied thank you.
  12. DAZZA 433 Win User

Banned

As the ban is over 12 months old theres nothing you can do about it.

Also when a ban is enforced it does not mean that that was when it was issued, If you didnt use your console for 3 months then the ban was issued sometime during that period for a prior violation but it won't kick in or notify you until you login in on your
    console.
Thema:

3 Month Ban for Nothing

1. 3 Month Ban for Nothing - Similar Threads - Month Ban Nothing

2. 3rd Communication Ban within 3 months :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    3rd Communication Ban within 3 months :/: Hi! I am a competitive Fortnite Player for Team E9. Me and my friend were doing 2v2 Boxfights which are 2v2's but in a box. We won basically every game and we got people via LFG. Well, of course...
  3. Can I get banned from bad things I have done months ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get banned from bad things I have done months ago?: I have done bad things on games in the past, but I’m not like that anymore. Will I get banned?? ea629200-bb40-423b-a131-8a2f64bf2fa8
  4. Banned for a month for defending myself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned for a month for defending myself: Well damn, got grief from a typical GTA player, thinking that were all it, 1 kill and they started to use a lag switch. All they did was to send messages through GTAs messages in game, but they...
  5. My account got banned and it was banned for 6 months my gt is ll Iriquois ll and i did nothing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got banned and it was banned for 6 months my gt is ll Iriquois ll and i did nothing ...: so can you please unban me i was just play black ops 2 and then it logged me off and said i was banned my gt is ll f7ebee80-dfbf-4571-a170-28f9157a8aa0
  6. Banned xbox one x aftrer haveing it for only two months.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned xbox one x aftrer haveing it for only two months.: .My son who is only 12 years old got a xboxone x for Christmas. and it has now been banned. I understand that there were issues leading up to this but I really don't know all of the details....
  7. Banned for 2 months over suspension ended. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for 2 months over suspension ended. Help?: So I was communication/harassment banned for 2 weeks for, admittedly, doing something I shouldn't have been doing. The only problem is the suspension ended, nearly 2 months ago, on 11/3/2017 and...
  8. Communication banned for 3 months?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication banned for 3 months?!: Hello. On 9/10/17 I was communication banned. I got somehow communication banned WHILE I was already suspended from physically playing on my account for a few days, so I'm very sure it's a...
  9. Still communication banned even though the recent ban has expired for a month now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still communication banned even though the recent ban has expired for a month now...: So I'm not debating the reason behind my bans, as though the most recent ones were only a few messages, I have a long history with enforcement so I am not debating why or why I was banned. I get...
  10. Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now...: So I'm not debating the reason behind my bans, as though the most recent ones were only a few messages, I have a long history with enforcement so I am not debating why or why I was banned. I get...