3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins

Discus and support 3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I have been sent an offer on my Xbox. Extend 3 months gold at 50% off plus 1000 Apex coins free, yet the 3 month gold price is NOT half price it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by howjord, Apr 25, 2019.

1. howjord
    howjord Guest

Hi

I have been sent an offer on my Xbox.

Extend 3 months gold at 50% off plus 1000 Apex coins free, yet the 3 month gold price is NOT half price it is still £14.99. Am I missing something here.
    3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins [​IMG]

:)

howjord, Apr 25, 2019
  2. howjord Win User

I dont think it is as it says "Extend now" not join now

Also had an email stating renew your Subscription.

[​IMG]
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there howjord,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, you should see those apex coins in your Xbox Message center by 30/06/2019, as shown on the image you posted:

"[i]Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message
     Center on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019."[/i]
    Just give it more time, If you do not see the coins by that date go ahead and let us know so we can further assist.

I hope this helps! :)
  4. Pain130798 Win User

Give it until the end of the month
  5. R4VER Win User

Have you used the promotional code to redeem the offer?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi How,

Click on the terms and conditions and read there. It should state it in there if it is. As I am unable to locate the promotion again I cant see them.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. 3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins - Similar Threads - month gold 50%

2. Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?: I saw on a retail website that microsoft no longer allows stacking of these cards. I wanted to check to be sure? The exact quote was: "Please Note: The 'stacking' of Xbox Live subscriptions is...
  3. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  4. Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.: I bought an xbox live gold 6 month gift card, the time I redeemed the gold, my game pass ultimate was just about to end so when I redeemed it, it appeared as 2 months of game pass ultimate and not...
  5. Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months: Hi there. I've tried to extend my Gold account on my xBox One, but no succes. It says that Microsoft has a problem processing my payment. I've tried with 2 debit cards and no succes. In the past I...
  6. Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...: Back in April, there was a promotional offer to new members as well as already subscribed members. The new members promotion was $1 for 1 month gold + 1000 apex legends coins code and 50% off 3...
  7. 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working: I have a screen off to extend my gold which runs out soon. Its 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins offer. The extend now link only takes me to the monthly subscription or the normal...
  8. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  9. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Membership 3 month purchase with 50 dollars on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Membership 3 month purchase with 50 dollars on my account: How do i buy a 3 month gold membership for xbox 360 on my account? 0faa433e-d809-4223-b489-d6f34478f29d