3 month ultimate subscription

Discus and support 3 month ultimate subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I won a 3 month ultimate subscription i put the code in but its not showing & still wants me to pay when i click on it but says code has already been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NightPandora276, Oct 29, 2019.

1. 3 month ultimate subscription

I won a 3 month ultimate subscription i put the code in but its not showing & still wants me to pay when i click on it but says code has already been redeemed, my microsoft account says i have it till january 2020 but i cant find it, the thing is i never
    had xbox live before the code would i have to have that to get the ultimate ontop?

:)

NightPandora276, Oct 29, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Ultimate games pass question

When you convert a standard subscription (gamepass or xbox live gold) to the ultimate subscription it converts all your remaining months to ultimate 1:1 and I believe it adds 1 month as well. To get the most benefit from this conversion you also have the
    option to buy 3 12 months subscriptions, claim them all on your account, and then convert it all to ultimate. You would then have 3 years of ultimate gamepass on your account. Be aware though that you cannot convert more than 36 months to ultimate.
  3. SensorFi Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate subscription extension

Hey,

As others have said it will add those 3 months on top of your current subscription. So if your subscription ends in December, using that 3 month code would extend your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription until March.

Enjoy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! It is such a great service.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi Sweeping,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you signed up for the Ultimate and have gold subscription. It converts the gold to ultimate. So for example if you have 3 months of Xbox live and then the free month of Ultimate. If it was first time getting Ultimate
    you will have 4 months of Ultimate game pass. You can check under your subscriptions when it expires. On the console go to settings>account>subscriptions and see when the Ultimate expires.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. LunaLight7 Win User

Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

Since it was launched there have been changes regarding the conversion of subscriptions. Three months of Xbox Game Pass are converted to 2 months of Ultimate. While 3 months of Xbox Live Gold becomes 1 month of Ultimate. I think it has to do with the price
    / service ratio. A numerical ratio in proportion to the services that Ultimate offers compared to other types of subscriptions.
  6. AridLizard Win User

check your order history to confirm that you redeemed the code at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

then check your services and subscriptions to confirm that it is active at
    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

if it is showing there, check your subscriptions in your Xbox settings.

press the Xbox button on the controller to bring up the side panel.

press RB 3 times to get to the System tab.

select Settings

select Account

then on the right of the screen select Subscriptions

if it is showing there then you should be able to play online and download the Games with Gold as well as all the games in the Game Pass library.

if it isn't showing there then try a Power Cycle of your Xbox.

hold the power button on the Xbox until it completely shuts down then unplug the power from the wall socket.

wait a couple of minutes then plug the power back in and turn your Xbox on and check the subscriptions on the Xbox again.

if it still isn't showing and you don't have access to Gold or Game Pass features you will want to contact support directly.

go to
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Select Billing & accounts in the category area

Select See other options

Select Can't redeem a code

Select Show contact options

Select Request a call from Support

hope this helps
Thema:

1. 3 month ultimate subscription - Similar Threads - month ultimate subscription

2. Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?: So I want to get game pass ultimate for 1 month and $1, but it says it'll upgrade my xbox live gold to game pass ultimate for the same amount of time. Does that mean my 12 month xbox live gold...
  3. Promo to renew Game Pass Ultimate at $29.99 for 3 months, charged $14.99 for first month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo to renew Game Pass Ultimate at $29.99 for 3 months, charged $14.99 for first month: I got an email offer to renew my Game Pass Ultimate subscription before it expires, at $29.99 for 3 months and including 6 months of Spotify Premium. I followed the link in the email but when it...
  4. xbox gamepass ultimate not 10 kr first month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox gamepass ultimate not 10 kr first month: I just bought xbox game pass ultimate, and I was going to get the first month for 10 kr, why did you charge me for full price? 8c111a02-1bbc-420d-bd75-56d53ffe4fc3
  5. About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchase the Xbox game pass ultimate on October 6th and it tells me the code for 6-month Spotify Premium would be send within 10 days. It's October 16th now, I still didn't receive anything. Or...
  6. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...
  7. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?: Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold membership? I had 4 months left of gold ( I get a...
  8. Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?: Hi all-- I am thinking about joining XBox Game Pass Ultimate to take advantage of the $2 for 2 months trial. I already have an XBox Live Gold account (playing on XBox One console) and that doesn't...
  9. Game pass ultimate charged me 17$ instead of 2$ for the first 2 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate charged me 17$ instead of 2$ for the first 2 months: Right now, it is written on the website that the first 2 months cost 2$ for a limited time and after that the price is 17$ per month. I just subscribed to game pass ultimate and I got charged 17$...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...