3 month ultimate subscription

Discus and support 3 month ultimate subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I won a 3 month ultimate subscription i put the code in but its not showing & still wants me to pay when i click on it but says code has already been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NightPandora276, Oct 29, 2019.

1. 3 month ultimate subscription

I won a 3 month ultimate subscription i put the code in but its not showing & still wants me to pay when i click on it but says code has already been redeemed, my microsoft account says i have it till january 2020 but i cant find it, the thing is i never
    had xbox live before the code would i have to have that to get the ultimate ontop?

:)

NightPandora276, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Fulmster1219 Win User

Xbox ultimate question

I agree with Wadski in that if you currently just have a Xbox Gold subscription, you are better off adding additional months to you Gold Subscription or Game Pass first before you convert to Ultimate. If it is your first time converting to Ultimate, the
    total months of Xbox Gold plus the total months of Game Pass will be added as your new Ultimate subscription. 12 months of Gold + 3 months of Game Pass will convert to 15 months of Ultimate. If you purchase 3 months of additional Gold membership then you will
    get 18 months of Ultimate. Therefore only purchase Ultimate after you convert your subscription.
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Ultimate games pass question

When you convert a standard subscription (gamepass or xbox live gold) to the ultimate subscription it converts all your remaining months to ultimate 1:1 and I believe it adds 1 month as well. To get the most benefit from this conversion you also have the
    option to buy 3 12 months subscriptions, claim them all on your account, and then convert it all to ultimate. You would then have 3 years of ultimate gamepass on your account. Be aware though that you cannot convert more than 36 months to ultimate.
  4. SensorFi Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate subscription extension

Hey,

As others have said it will add those 3 months on top of your current subscription. So if your subscription ends in December, using that 3 month code would extend your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription until March.

Enjoy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! It is such a great service.
  5. Guga Cage Win User

Gold Card Trying to redeem for Xbox live game pass

Hello Friend. If you intend to use only the 3 month Gold period, you will have to wait for your current Ultimate subscription to expire. Otherwise, your 3 months will be converted into 50 days of Ultimate (1+ month).
  6. AdrianoBeckles Win User

Subscription

Look, I bought a 1 month gamepass ultimate but the time is up. The problem is I don't want the gamepass ultimate but instead I want 3 months live gold would it allow me to buy it or would it just extend the gamepass ultimate subscription by 3 months
Thema:

3 month ultimate subscription

1. 3 month ultimate subscription - Similar Threads - month ultimate subscription

2. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate still taking my money months after I cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate still taking my money months after I cancelled: Hello. To put it lightly, I’m not impressed with you Microsoft. I bought the Xbox Game Pass for a month for £1 a few months ago and cancelled it before it could renew. Since then, I have had 2...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Plans Now Available (3, 6, 12, 24 month)... Costs More Than Just Buying...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Plans Now Available (3, 6, 12, 24 month)... Costs More Than Just Buying...: Today I went in to my Microsoft Account (not just XBox Account) to manage my payment options and subscriptions because I had to get new cards. I was changing my payment method for my Game Pass...
  5. forgot to cancel Ultimate before loading a 12 month gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forgot to cancel Ultimate before loading a 12 month gold subscription: Does anybody know how I can got them to reverse a subscription load, I bought my son a 12 month gold and he loaded it before cancelling the free Ultimate 1 month subscription, this has meant it...
  6. I accidently payed a monthly ultimate subscription for xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently payed a monthly ultimate subscription for xbox game pass: Is there a way to get my money back? It's important. I have not touched the subscription i just want my money back. It happened today 2576b3a2-e227-4fb0-988f-5ef768ba8c72
  7. can i renew my xbox game pass ultimate subscription for 3 months instead of just renewing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i renew my xbox game pass ultimate subscription for 3 months instead of just renewing...: as i asked in the post i am wondering if i could renew my xbox game pass ultimate for 3 months instead of just 1 month at a time, i am unfortunately having to let my 3 month subscription expire...
  8. Can't choose the 3 month subscription for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't choose the 3 month subscription for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi there, I recently tried to buy the Xbox game pass Ultimate in the special promotion for 3 months for 1€. However I can't seem to choose anything different than 1 month. [img] My friends...
  9. Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?: So I want to get game pass ultimate for 1 month and $1, but it says it'll upgrade my xbox live gold to game pass ultimate for the same amount of time. Does that mean my 12 month xbox live gold...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...