3 Month Xbox Live

Discus and support 3 Month Xbox Live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The 3 month Xbox Live Gold is $9.99 right now. Will I be able to extend it multiple times at $9.99 or is it only a one time thing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JKP333, Sep 21, 2019.

1. JKP333
    JKP333 Guest

3 Month Xbox Live

The 3 month Xbox Live Gold is $9.99 right now. Will I be able to extend it multiple times at $9.99 or is it only a one time thing.

:)

JKP333, Sep 21, 2019
  2. PetyoDimitrov Win User

Multiplayer games lags really really bad after changing the region

I cannot change XBOX Live Gold region in next 3 months. This can be done once in 3 months.
  3. MetalScrubbs Win User

Why is it that the you get more microsoft points in the U.S. then in Canada?

I pose another question.

Why can I only find xbox live 3 month cards at HMV.

I can't bring myself to buy 12 months and only use it for 5 months tops.

I think Canada needs to get more 3 month cards!!

Or at least have the option to buy 3 month subscriptions on xbox live, instead of just 12 month and 1 month.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live membership

You can.You can buy 1 month,3 month or 12 month xbox live subscriptions.
  5. Amph82626463 Win User

Problems In My Minecraft

6. flagstaff7445 Win User

1 year Xbox Live cut short?

my Xbox live was cut short 2 months on our 3-month subscription
Thema:

3 Month Xbox Live

1. 3 Month Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Month Live

2. Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing: Its been several months and I've been waiting for the Xbox live 12 month subscriptions to return to the rewards store but it hasn't shown up and my Xbox live is almost expire. Anyone got any idea...
  3. Gifting a one month live membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gifting a one month live membership: How can I gift a one month xbox live gold membership to a friend? Lowest option in the xbox store is three months? 845a6aa0-ea38-43af-991b-5cba8feb5cb0
  4. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points): Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available...
  5. Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?: Hi all-- I am thinking about joining XBox Game Pass Ultimate to take advantage of the $2 for 2 months trial. I already have an XBox Live Gold account (playing on XBox One console) and that doesn't...
  6. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...: Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore. Thanks!...
  7. xbox live 12 months expire after 3 months. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live 12 months expire after 3 months. Why?: We got a X-Box live Gold 12months subscription activated in February 2019 then in june, the subscription has expired. When we enter the code again, it says that the code has already been used....
  8. Xbox live monthly games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live monthly games: Xbox live won't let me download the free monthly games bc it says "this offer is not valid in your region" but all of my settings are set for United States. Why is this happening?...
  9. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  10. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May: Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for...