3 Month Xbox Live

Discus and support 3 Month Xbox Live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The 3 month Xbox Live Gold is $9.99 right now. Will I be able to extend it multiple times at $9.99 or is it only a one time thing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JKP333, Sep 21, 2019.

1. JKP333
    JKP333 Guest

3 Month Xbox Live

The 3 month Xbox Live Gold is $9.99 right now. Will I be able to extend it multiple times at $9.99 or is it only a one time thing.

:)

JKP333, Sep 21, 2019
  2. TacT1caLRewindZ Win User

xbox live

You can actually stack memberships.

For example if I was to add

3 Months Xbox Live

3 Months Xbox Live

and I added these on the same day they would actually tot up to 6 months.
  3. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox ultimate question

It will convert your Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate and then add the 3 months to it. So badically you get 3 more extra months of live
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi There, are you certain it was 3 months gamepass ultimate and not just gamepass or Xbox Llive Gold? If you convert 3 months of gamepass or Xbox Live gold to ultimate it is only 2 months of ultimate and not 3.
  5. PetyoDimitrov Win User

Multiplayer games lags really really bad after changing the region

I cannot change XBOX Live Gold region in next 3 months. This can be done once in 3 months.
  6. MetalScrubbs Win User

Why is it that the you get more microsoft points in the U.S. then in Canada?

I pose another question.

Why can I only find xbox live 3 month cards at HMV.

I can't bring myself to buy 12 months and only use it for 5 months tops.

I think Canada needs to get more 3 month cards!!

Or at least have the option to buy 3 month subscriptions on xbox live, instead of just 12 month and 1 month.
Thema:

3 Month Xbox Live

1. 3 Month Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Month Live

2. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  3. XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon: Hi. I cancelled my monthly $14.95 subscription and got a 3 month pass for $24.99 on Amazon. My current subscription expires on Aug. 8. When I wanted to redeem the code I received this message:...
  4. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  5. Xbox live 12 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live 12 months: Can i still use my 1 year xbox live card even if the sales of them has stopped? 0793b070-08ea-46e7-8aef-5fbc0ff1c8e7
  6. 12 month Xbox Live Gold removal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    12 month Xbox Live Gold removal: With the news of the 12 month Xbox Live Gold removal, does anybody know why? I have heard various rumours. 6de14769-b83f-4e14-857d-7c9441bb6108
  7. ... About the 12 month of Xbox live gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ... About the 12 month of Xbox live gold...: i hope it disappears completely This a great day! it´s time to focus in very important things like gamepass, online free, etc, etc 075bdf1c-42b8-4162-9512-bf190fdc4920
  8. Xbox live gold 3 months from USA

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold 3 months from USA: I bought Xbox live gold 3 months from USA and i sent to my son cant activate in another region what can i do to ? this sell can refund? or any way to activait? b6777649-cc6c-4174-b0fd-428b2a6e8d36
  9. Minha xbox live de 12 meses acabou três meses depois[Translation-My 12 month xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minha xbox live de 12 meses acabou três meses depois[Translation-My 12 month xbox live...: O gift card foi comprado dia 11/05/2020 (xbox live de 12 meses) foi acabar ontem 06/08/2020 alguém me ajuda aí pfv [Translation-The gift card was purchased on 11/05/2020 (xbox live 12 months)...
  10. Xbox Live ending 8 months early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live ending 8 months early: My parents gave me a 12 month Live membership for Christmas because my previous membership was going to end soon. I had to use the new code in March I believe and everything seemed fine. However...