3 months gold + 1,000 V-bucks error

Discus and support 3 months gold + 1,000 V-bucks error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the offer of 3 months of Xbox Live Gold plus 1,000 V-bucks for $9.99. I recieved the 3 months gold but its been past 2 weeks and i still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BrandonAlfonso, Jan 17, 2019.

1. 3 months gold + 1,000 V-bucks error

I bought the offer of 3 months of Xbox Live Gold plus 1,000 V-bucks for $9.99. I recieved the 3 months gold but its been past 2 weeks and i still havent recieved the 1,000 V-bucks. Will i recieve it eventually or was there and error?

:)

BrandonAlfonso, Jan 17, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Oferta Xbox [Xbox Offer]

Hello There,

Are you referring to the 3 months of Xbox live and get 1,000 V-Bucks? If you are the code will come to Xbox message center on the console or Xbox app for the V-bucks if you are eligible. This promotion was for new customers that have not had Xbox live or
    had a subscription that was cancelled Before 10/1/2018. If you had a subscription when you purchased three months of gold then you are not eligible for the 1,000 V-Bucks.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

For Billing and Purchase Issues Please Contact Support at 1 800 469 9269 or use https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

If you do not receive the V bucks by January ninth contact support.
    That phone number is no longer a valid way of contacting support directly. It will direct you to the support site.
  4. Albert X Win User

For Billing and Purchase Issues Please Contact Support at 1 800 469 9269 or use https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

If you do not receive the V bucks by January ninth contact support.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

You should get it by January 9th. It will show up under "Live messages" on your xbox.
  6. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

You should receive the code via Xbox message around January 9th.
Thema:

1. 3 months gold + 1,000 V-bucks error - Similar Threads - months gold 000

2. Month gold payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Month gold payment: I payed my monthly gold already now it wont let me play. it just says you need to pay and i already did can you clear that please it would mean everything to me plz...
  3. help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass?: Xbox noob requires help & advice: i bought an Xbox One X and signed up to something called GAME PASS for £1 for first month then £12 a month thereafter (with the premise of cancelling at day...
  4. Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?: So I want to get game pass ultimate for 1 month and $1, but it says it'll upgrade my xbox live gold to game pass ultimate for the same amount of time. Does that mean my 12 month xbox live gold...
  5. I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of...: I didn't want to spend 20,000 points for 1 month of Ultimate. I didn't activate my code. Can I please get my 20,000 points back? The fine print on the Rdeem page does not mention the conversion...
  6. Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month: Every time I try downloading the Xbox 360 game "Bolt" on my Xbox One (it's one of the free Gold games), it says that my account doesn't allow me to "purchase" it on Xbox.com and that I must...
  7. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?: Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold membership? I had 4 months left of gold ( I get a...
  8. Gold ended six months early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold ended six months early: I had purchased an xbox live gold subscription for 12 months on 3/4/2019. Everything was going smoothly until yesterday. I wanted to try xbox gamepass for one month, but bought gamepass ultimate...
  9. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...: Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore. Thanks!...
  10. Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?: I saw on a retail website that microsoft no longer allows stacking of these cards. I wanted to check to be sure? The exact quote was: "Please Note: The 'stacking' of Xbox Live subscriptions is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. old promotion of gold subscription plus 1000 V-bUCKS