3 months gold + 1,000 V-bucks error

Discus and support 3 months gold + 1,000 V-bucks error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the offer of 3 months of Xbox Live Gold plus 1,000 V-bucks for $9.99. I recieved the 3 months gold but its been past 2 weeks and i still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BrandonAlfonso, Jan 17, 2019.

1. 3 months gold + 1,000 V-bucks error

I bought the offer of 3 months of Xbox Live Gold plus 1,000 V-bucks for $9.99. I recieved the 3 months gold but its been past 2 weeks and i still havent recieved the 1,000 V-bucks. Will i recieve it eventually or was there and error?

:)

BrandonAlfonso, Jan 17, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Oferta Xbox [Xbox Offer]

Hello There,

Are you referring to the 3 months of Xbox live and get 1,000 V-Bucks? If you are the code will come to Xbox message center on the console or Xbox app for the V-bucks if you are eligible. This promotion was for new customers that have not had Xbox live or
    had a subscription that was cancelled Before 10/1/2018. If you had a subscription when you purchased three months of gold then you are not eligible for the 1,000 V-Bucks.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

For Billing and Purchase Issues Please Contact Support at 1 800 469 9269 or use https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

If you do not receive the V bucks by January ninth contact support.
    That phone number is no longer a valid way of contacting support directly. It will direct you to the support site.
  4. Albert X Win User

For Billing and Purchase Issues Please Contact Support at 1 800 469 9269 or use https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

If you do not receive the V bucks by January ninth contact support.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

You should get it by January 9th. It will show up under "Live messages" on your xbox.
  6. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

You should receive the code via Xbox message around January 9th.
Thema:

1. 3 months gold + 1,000 V-bucks error - Similar Threads - months gold 000

2. XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon: Hi. I cancelled my monthly $14.95 subscription and got a 3 month pass for $24.99 on Amazon. My current subscription expires on Aug. 8. When I wanted to redeem the code I received this message:...
  3. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  4. 12 month Xbox Live Gold removal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    12 month Xbox Live Gold removal: With the news of the 12 month Xbox Live Gold removal, does anybody know why? I have heard various rumours. 6de14769-b83f-4e14-857d-7c9441bb6108
  5. Why is my 12-month Gold card trying to convert to 4 months of Game Pass when I try to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 12-month Gold card trying to convert to 4 months of Game Pass when I try to...: I paid $60 for 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, and I don't want Game Pass. There was no announcement made saying that these cards would be converted to Game Pass, so I feel like a bait-and switch was...
  6. ... About the 12 month of Xbox live gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ... About the 12 month of Xbox live gold...: i hope it disappears completely This a great day! it´s time to focus in very important things like gamepass, online free, etc, etc 075bdf1c-42b8-4162-9512-bf190fdc4920
  7. Xbox live gold 3 months from USA

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold 3 months from USA: I bought Xbox live gold 3 months from USA and i sent to my son cant activate in another region what can i do to ? this sell can refund? or any way to activait? b6777649-cc6c-4174-b0fd-428b2a6e8d36
  8. 12 month gold membership deal not available via store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 month gold membership deal not available via store: I recently found out that not only myself but plenty of xbox users have not been able to buy the 12 month gold membership deal. Is there an oficial statement from the Xbox team regarding the...
  9. 12 months of gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 months of gold: The option to buy a year isnt there on the xbox store. Is it still possible to buy a year of gold? c6a76c5c-4e34-470f-a9ef-0e48b9c1a2be
  10. Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left: Son's Xbox live gold membership is gone/missing from his subscriptions. No luck trying to use chat or calling Microsoft. Any ideas or help??? 3fb74c6e-f7d1-4cff-8715-4327fe06355b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. old promotion of gold subscription plus 1000 V-bUCKS