3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working

Discus and support 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a screen off to extend my gold which runs out soon. Its 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins offer. The extend now link only takes me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SILENT BOB 8888, Apr 21, 2019.

1. 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working

I have a screen off to extend my gold which runs out soon. Its 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins offer. The extend now link only takes me to the monthly subscription or the normal 3months cost is full price. Anyone else had this problem?

:)

SILENT BOB 8888, Apr 21, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

The
    fine print is listed on the site
    that is only for new subscribers, not existing Xbox Live Gold members.

* 1 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer
    per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex
    Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.
  3. IRB Win User

Hi

The offer is only for people who don't have active subscriptions, or expired ones.

If you have auto-renew enabled before the offer went live then you are not eligible. :(
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there Silent Bob,

Thanks for asking a great question here on the forums! As our Ambassador, Palmetto Bling, has stated with the Terms and Conditions, the additional Apex Coins that are on offer are not valid for existing subscribers, sadly; however, if you do qualify for
    the promotion, you would receive the Apex Coins via the Message Center by 06/30/2019.

I hope that this helps out and as this question has been answered we'll be locking the thread at this time, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Thanks again and have a great day!
  5. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Normally this means the offer doesn't apply to you. I have had that happen, as well, when I get an ad/offer on screen for which I don't qualify. I looked up the info on the Microsoft store website and, for that promotion, it says you must be a new subscriber
    to qualify. Sorry :(

Leave an upvote if I've answered your question!
  6. yobrizo Win User

i try to contact with Microsoft support
Thema:

1. 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working - Similar Threads - months gold 50%

2. Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?: I saw on a retail website that microsoft no longer allows stacking of these cards. I wanted to check to be sure? The exact quote was: "Please Note: The 'stacking' of Xbox Live subscriptions is...
  3. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  4. Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.: I bought an xbox live gold 6 month gift card, the time I redeemed the gold, my game pass ultimate was just about to end so when I redeemed it, it appeared as 2 months of game pass ultimate and not...
  5. Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months: Hi there. I've tried to extend my Gold account on my xBox One, but no succes. It says that Microsoft has a problem processing my payment. I've tried with 2 debit cards and no succes. In the past I...
  6. Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...: Back in April, there was a promotional offer to new members as well as already subscribed members. The new members promotion was $1 for 1 month gold + 1000 apex legends coins code and 50% off 3...
  7. 3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins: Hi I have been sent an offer on my Xbox. Extend 3 months gold at 50% off plus 1000 Apex coins free, yet the 3 month gold price is NOT half price it is still £14.99. Am I missing something here....
  8. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  9. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Membership 3 month purchase with 50 dollars on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Membership 3 month purchase with 50 dollars on my account: How do i buy a 3 month gold membership for xbox 360 on my account? 0faa433e-d809-4223-b489-d6f34478f29d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1000 coins with 3 xbox live apex

2. 3 months 50% off gold uk

3. 3 months of xbox live and 1000 apex coins promo

4. EXTEND NOW AND SAVE 50% xbox live uk,
  5. buy 3 months of gold get apex coins,
  6. xbox live gold 50% apex legend,
  7. 3 months xbox live gold with apex coins 1000,
  8. 1000coins apex for 1$ with gold,
  9. apex 3 month gold,
  10. xbox gold 1000 apex coins,
  11. 3 months of xbox live and 1000 apex coins