3 Months Gold for 3 Games, still no code

Discus and support 3 Months Gold for 3 Games, still no code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Same boat as a few others here. Haven't received a code, double and triple checked to make sure the games I bought were listed in the promo and that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sebtrt, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Sebtrt
    Sebtrt Guest

Same boat as a few others here. Haven't received a code, double and triple checked to make sure the games I bought were listed in the promo and that I bought them during that window. Everything checks out, still nothing.

:)

Sebtrt, Jan 28, 2014
  2. 3 Games 3 Months

Did anyone get a code for 3 months of Gold (for buying 3 Games on xbox one) ? I'm still waiting for it.

ExceptedPanic, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Games with gold not working with 3 month code

I have a 3 month gold code just redeemed today, yet I'm still being prompted to join now when I try to see free games. I know it should work with 3 month code, and I have no suspensions on my account. Why is this not working?

CriManSquaFNC, Jan 28, 2014
  4. 3 Months Gold for 3 Games, still no code

There seems to be some confusion within Microsoft about this Xbox One promotion, known as the "3 For 3 Deal". According to posters in similar threads, you'll want to contact your local support and ask for the games and apps division.

Here are a few links for you:

Contact your local support

Similar thread #1

Similar thread #2

Good luck!

HyruleBalverine, Feb 17, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

There seems to be some confusion within Microsoft about this Xbox One promotion, known as the "3 For 3 Deal". According to posters in similar threads, you'll want to contact your local support and ask for the games and apps division.

Here are a few links for you:

Contact your local support

Similar thread #1

Similar thread #2

Good luck!
  6. Smwutches Win User

conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

A 3 month game pass code (or gold code] would convert to 2 months of ultimate.
  7. SorryEvening484 Win User

Xbox is Ripping me off

Depending on where/how you bought 3 months Xbox Live Gold, you don't get a code for Rocket League.

If you bought the 3 months Xbox Live Gold through your console, you should get the game added automatically to your account. Simply download it.

If you bought 3 months in an (online) store, you get the code either printed on the receipt, or via mail from the store. In that case, you'll need to contact the store from which you bought the 3 month code for the Rocket League code.
    Does it have to be 3 month code?
  8. JUST DO IT415 Win User

The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly

Are you sure you redeemed to the right account? You redeemed a game pass code but it was only gold code? Was it supposed to be a 3 months of Gold?
  9. Arminator Win User

Xbox is Ripping me off

Depending on where/how you bought 3 months Xbox Live Gold, you don't get a code for Rocket League.

If you bought the 3 months Xbox Live Gold through your console, you should get the game added automatically to your account. Simply download it.

If you bought 3 months in an (online) store, you get the code either printed on the receipt, or via mail from the store. In that case, you'll need to contact the store from which you bought the 3 month code for the Rocket League code.
Thema:

1. 3 Months Gold for 3 Games, still no code - Similar Threads - Months Gold Games

2. "Games with Gold" free games every month

in XBoX on Windows
    "Games with Gold" free games every month: Hi, I'm new and I wanted to ask for something. I purchased xbox game pass ultimate to have games on pc and to have the advantages of Live Gold for multiplayer. But now I can't understand if the...
  3. my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error: He then re-entered it and it said it is alrdy redeemed but he does not hve gold I cant get to speak to anyone on the phones and I am at my wit's end now ready to scream is there anyone able to...
  4. Need to "Purchase" Games with GOLD ? Do not find past month games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to "Purchase" Games with GOLD ? Do not find past month games: Hi all, Back in time, we need to "purchase" for free the games, and as you retain Games with Gold, they will be available; After Ultimate Game Pass, when I go on Xbox One, this "purchase" option...
  5. Paid for 12 Months Gold - Gave me 4 Months Xbox Game Pass Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 12 Months Gold - Gave me 4 Months Xbox Game Pass Gold: So I just purchased a year worth of Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox, and it converted it to give me 4 months of Xbox Game Pass expiring on 23/11/2020....this isn't what I have ordered and I wanted my...
  6. Xbox conversion of 12 months gold membership to 12 months game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox conversion of 12 months gold membership to 12 months game pass: I have never had a gold membership or game pass before. If i buy 12 months of gold membership and upgrade it to ultimate game pass using the deal for £1 will i get a full 12 months of ultimate...
  7. If I pay for xBox Gold yearly; do I need to pay for game pass monthly?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I pay for xBox Gold yearly; do I need to pay for game pass monthly?: I am currently paying yearly for xBox Gold. Do i have to continue paying monthly for xBox game pass? 539ffc0f-7790-4041-be6e-080780570ce3
  8. Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.: Need to know if I can even fix this issue. I don't utilize Game Pass Ultimate and never tried with with the three month trial. I should have just let it expire before inputting the 12 month code...
  9. Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?: In August of 2019 I was offered the $1 trial of game pass ultimate, I still had about of month left on my gold subscript from 2018, it was going to expire in September. While I was on the game...
  10. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...