3 Months Gold for 3 Games, still no code

Discus and support 3 Months Gold for 3 Games, still no code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Same boat as a few others here. Haven't received a code, double and triple checked to make sure the games I bought were listed in the promo and that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sebtrt, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Sebtrt
    Sebtrt Guest

Same boat as a few others here. Haven't received a code, double and triple checked to make sure the games I bought were listed in the promo and that I bought them during that window. Everything checks out, still nothing.

:)

Sebtrt, Jan 28, 2014
  2. 3 Games 3 Months

Did anyone get a code for 3 months of Gold (for buying 3 Games on xbox one) ? I'm still waiting for it.

ExceptedPanic, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Games with gold not working with 3 month code

I have a 3 month gold code just redeemed today, yet I'm still being prompted to join now when I try to see free games. I know it should work with 3 month code, and I have no suspensions on my account. Why is this not working?

CriManSquaFNC, Jan 28, 2014
  4. 3 Months Gold for 3 Games, still no code

There seems to be some confusion within Microsoft about this Xbox One promotion, known as the "3 For 3 Deal". According to posters in similar threads, you'll want to contact your local support and ask for the games and apps division.

Here are a few links for you:

Contact your local support

Similar thread #1

Similar thread #2

Good luck!

HyruleBalverine, Feb 17, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

There seems to be some confusion within Microsoft about this Xbox One promotion, known as the "3 For 3 Deal". According to posters in similar threads, you'll want to contact your local support and ask for the games and apps division.

Here are a few links for you:

Contact your local support

Similar thread #1

Similar thread #2

Good luck!
  6. Smwutches Win User

conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

A 3 month game pass code (or gold code] would convert to 2 months of ultimate.
  7. SorryEvening484 Win User

Xbox is Ripping me off

Depending on where/how you bought 3 months Xbox Live Gold, you don't get a code for Rocket League.

If you bought the 3 months Xbox Live Gold through your console, you should get the game added automatically to your account. Simply download it.

If you bought 3 months in an (online) store, you get the code either printed on the receipt, or via mail from the store. In that case, you'll need to contact the store from which you bought the 3 month code for the Rocket League code.
    Does it have to be 3 month code?
  8. JUST DO IT415 Win User

The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly

Are you sure you redeemed to the right account? You redeemed a game pass code but it was only gold code? Was it supposed to be a 3 months of Gold?
  9. Arminator Win User

Xbox is Ripping me off

Depending on where/how you bought 3 months Xbox Live Gold, you don't get a code for Rocket League.

If you bought the 3 months Xbox Live Gold through your console, you should get the game added automatically to your account. Simply download it.

If you bought 3 months in an (online) store, you get the code either printed on the receipt, or via mail from the store. In that case, you'll need to contact the store from which you bought the 3 month code for the Rocket League code.
Thema:

1. 3 Months Gold for 3 Games, still no code - Similar Threads - Months Gold Games

2. Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month: Every time I try downloading the Xbox 360 game "Bolt" on my Xbox One (it's one of the free Gold games), it says that my account doesn't allow me to "purchase" it on Xbox.com and that I must...
  3. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?: Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold membership? I had 4 months left of gold ( I get a...
  4. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  5. Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.: I bought an xbox live gold 6 month gift card, the time I redeemed the gold, my game pass ultimate was just about to end so when I redeemed it, it appeared as 2 months of game pass ultimate and not...
  6. Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...

in XboX Insiders
    Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...: The deal stated it would convert my remaining Gold into GPU for the same amount of time, I only got it for a month though, and it cancelled my Gold subscription. To be clear I am talking about the...
  7. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  8. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  9. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  10. Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.: Split from this thread. Okay I'm trying to update my gold membership using my card and when I called me card it shows Microsoft accepted the $1 month gold of Xbox gold membership but I'm not...