3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions

Discus and support 3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I checked the FAQs for the 3 months Xbox Game Pass for $1 deal but unfortunately there was no answer to my question. Here is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by King Johnny IV, May 13, 2019.

1. 3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions

Hey everyone!

I checked the FAQs for the 3 months Xbox Game Pass for $1 deal but unfortunately there was no answer to my question.

Here is the situation:

I haven't used xbox game pass ever on my account so I am a new subscriber. I have $5.94 in my account (from Microsoft rewards). When I click join for this deal, it says I need more than $1 to cover the costs for price after the 3 months are over. I click
    on How do you want to pay the rest? button and I put in my credit card info. My question (before joining) is that will the $1+tax be charged on store credit or on my credit card? I do not want to pay $9.99/month after (I have an extra month code I want to
    use the code after I have claimed this deal to have 4 months). I can and know how to cancel recurring payment.

:)

King Johnny IV, May 13, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Not able to see $1 charge option for upgrade to Ultimate

Well, as the others says, it's a one time deal. You cannot upgrade again of you already have pay the 1$.

It's mostly because it's a trial. I think of it kinda like a gift to the community. I recently get the 1$ 3 months game pass deal, and then upgrade. So I have the 3 month upgraded to xbox xbox pass ultimate.
  3. sicken canable Win User

If u have subscribed before u cant get the 3 months for a 1
  4. Paul1708 Win User

ok thank you. So was wrong (no offensive Paul). I got real scared because even though it is only $1, I want to use it on my account rather than pay with "real money".
    Sure no worries apologizes
  5. King Johnny IV Win User

ok thank you. So Paul1708 was wrong (no offensive Paul). I got real scared because even though it is only $1, I want to use it on my account rather than pay with "real money".
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey King

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this matter, I will quote what is displayed on the
    Xbox Game Pass
    page: 3 Months for $1: Not valid for existing subscribers. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Offer valid from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT though 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT and only through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass
    markets excluding Quebec and Russia. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular quarterly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Credit
    card required. Game catalog varies over time.

That was the long answer.

Short answer is:

The notification you receive makes it very clear that you would be paying with the currency on your account, but that it only requires a payment instrument in order to pay for the recurring payments.

I myself paid of the subscription using my Microsoft Account balance, so I can vouch that you will be able to purchase, and you can just turn the auto renew off on your subscription afterwards.

I hope this was able to clarify any confusion this might have caused.
Thema:

1. 3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions - Similar Threads - Months Game Pass

2. Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...

in XboX Insiders
    Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...: The deal stated it would convert my remaining Gold into GPU for the same amount of time, I only got it for a month though, and it cancelled my Gold subscription. To be clear I am talking about the...
  3. game pass ultimate for 3 months

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate for 3 months: I have a game pass ultimate for 3 months, I bought another 3 months, I get an error: Free trial is for new customers only. Only for new customers Free trial is only for new customers....
  4. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...: I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months: how do I sign on to this? I run windows 10. I do not use explorer or whatever you call it now. 5ec4ad41-ccd1-494e-97ad-23879c467399
  6. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  8. Do you need to pay the Xbox Game Pass subscription monthly or every 30 days?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you need to pay the Xbox Game Pass subscription monthly or every 30 days?: So my question is "Do you need to pay the Xbox Game pass subscription monthly or every 30 days?" What I mean by that is if let's say I buy Xbox Game Pass PC Beta right now would I need to pay next...
  9. 1 Month Xbox Game Pass 6,800 pts

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 Month Xbox Game Pass 6,800 pts: Has now changed to 8,500 pts. So I'm just a little over 6,000 pts and I've been shooting for this. Can I expect the pts requirement to keep increasing each time I get close? Or should I just give...
  10. First month Xbox Game Pass PC Beta 1€ charged me two times

in XBoX on Windows
    First month Xbox Game Pass PC Beta 1€ charged me two times: Hi, I wanted to purchase a Xbox Game Pass on PC using the Xbox Beta to try the first month at 1€ using the . After I add my credit card requested for my Microsoft account and confirmed my data...