3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions

Discus and support 3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I checked the FAQs for the 3 months Xbox Game Pass for $1 deal but unfortunately there was no answer to my question. Here is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by King Johnny IV, May 13, 2019.

1. 3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions

Hey everyone!

I checked the FAQs for the 3 months Xbox Game Pass for $1 deal but unfortunately there was no answer to my question.

Here is the situation:

I haven't used xbox game pass ever on my account so I am a new subscriber. I have $5.94 in my account (from Microsoft rewards). When I click join for this deal, it says I need more than $1 to cover the costs for price after the 3 months are over. I click
    on How do you want to pay the rest? button and I put in my credit card info. My question (before joining) is that will the $1+tax be charged on store credit or on my credit card? I do not want to pay $9.99/month after (I have an extra month code I want to
    use the code after I have claimed this deal to have 4 months). I can and know how to cancel recurring payment.

:)

King Johnny IV, May 13, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Not able to see $1 charge option for upgrade to Ultimate

Well, as the others says, it's a one time deal. You cannot upgrade again of you already have pay the 1$.

It's mostly because it's a trial. I think of it kinda like a gift to the community. I recently get the 1$ 3 months game pass deal, and then upgrade. So I have the 3 month upgraded to xbox xbox pass ultimate.
  3. sicken canable Win User

If u have subscribed before u cant get the 3 months for a 1
  4. Paul1708 Win User

ok thank you. So was wrong (no offensive Paul). I got real scared because even though it is only $1, I want to use it on my account rather than pay with "real money".
    Sure no worries apologizes
  5. King Johnny IV Win User

ok thank you. So Paul1708 was wrong (no offensive Paul). I got real scared because even though it is only $1, I want to use it on my account rather than pay with "real money".
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey King

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this matter, I will quote what is displayed on the
    Xbox Game Pass
    page: 3 Months for $1: Not valid for existing subscribers. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Offer valid from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT though 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT and only through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass
    markets excluding Quebec and Russia. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular quarterly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Credit
    card required. Game catalog varies over time.

That was the long answer.

Short answer is:

The notification you receive makes it very clear that you would be paying with the currency on your account, but that it only requires a payment instrument in order to pay for the recurring payments.

I myself paid of the subscription using my Microsoft Account balance, so I can vouch that you will be able to purchase, and you can just turn the auto renew off on your subscription afterwards.

I hope this was able to clarify any confusion this might have caused.
Thema:

1. 3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions - Similar Threads - Months Game Pass

2. xbox 1 month games pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox 1 month games pass: Hi until recently i was able to redeem microsoft points for 1 month xbox games pass but as of yesterday can no longer find this reward option anymore. Has it been removed?...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for Pc and 3 Month Free Codes from AMD

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Pc and 3 Month Free Codes from AMD: I own Xbox game pass for pc which I pay every month for. But I just received 3 month free code of Amazon from AMD for purchasing a AMD product because right now they have a offer on that gets you...
  4. [PC] (I have a Game Pass code for 3 months which I activated) - I can install and start...

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] (I have a Game Pass code for 3 months which I activated) - I can install and start...: Whenever I install a game and start it, for example Forza Horizon 4, it gets me to the "Press (X) to start", I press it and it says, "Load Failed. Unknown ..." I tried re-install it, re-install...
  5. Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days: Hi, I purchased an AMD graphics card which came with code to redeem for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code worked and I can see it in my Microsoft order history. However, instead...
  6. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?: Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold membership? I had 4 months left of gold ( I get a...
  7. Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?: Hi all-- I am thinking about joining XBox Game Pass Ultimate to take advantage of the $2 for 2 months trial. I already have an XBox Live Gold account (playing on XBox One console) and that doesn't...
  8. Game pass ultimate charged me 17$ instead of 2$ for the first 2 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate charged me 17$ instead of 2$ for the first 2 months: Right now, it is written on the website that the first 2 months cost 2$ for a limited time and after that the price is 17$ per month. I just subscribed to game pass ultimate and I got charged 17$...
  9. i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer: i tried ti use my prepaid credit card ti purchase the game pass offer and it didn't and it gave this text *we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out* i want...
  10. Ultimate Game Pass 2 months for $2 is not working for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Game Pass 2 months for $2 is not working for me: My Xbox, email, FB and Xbox.com account all advertise this, yet when I signed up for it, I only got one month for $1. I did check the 2 for 2 box when I signed up, but it changed to only 1 month...