3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion

Discus and support 3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently got Discord Nitro and along with it, the 3 months of gamepass for PC. The problem I have is I don't play nor plan to play on PC and was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FeralBox, Oct 15, 2020.

1. FeralBox
    FeralBox Guest

I recently got Discord Nitro and along with it, the 3 months of gamepass for PC. The problem I have is I don't play nor plan to play on PC and was wondering if it's possible to either swap it for a console, or trade it somehow for a console verison. I
    assume this wont be possible as it is a promotional extra but I guess it's worth asking.

:)

FeralBox, Oct 15, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Only 1 perk in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You gotta goto perks in the gamepass app on your console

Spotify is oy for us and uk regions only and discord is mobile or pc only and no prevuously subscribed nitro accounts https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047412672-Get-3-months-of-Nitro-with-Xbox-Game-Pass-Ultimate#h_01EGMG07Y34DMP0JNYSWTKFA3V

For nitro
  3. bowski477 Win User

Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate)

4. [Farscape] Win User

their is four tiers.

Gold (console online only)

Gamepass (does not include online just access to gamepass games)

Gamepass PC (for PC gamepass games only)

Ultimate Gamepass (Includes Gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC and Xcloud)
  5. [Farscape] Win User

if its gamepass ultimate then that covers pc and xbox anyway.
  6. FeralBox Win User

Oh is that so? I never realized that. Thankyou so much!
Thema:

1. 3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion - Similar Threads - months Gamepass Discord

2. 3 month discord perk for Ultimate Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    3 month discord perk for Ultimate Xbox Gamepass: I had bought the Ultimate Gamepass today. I live in Canada and I'm pretty sure I should be able to get this perk as my friend had got it. I'm not quite sure if I need to wait for a while for the...
  3. Current gamepass time when purchasing series x monthly package

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Current gamepass time when purchasing series x monthly package: I was wondering what happens to my current pre purchased gamepass ultimate time if I purchase the series x bundle over the 24 month period? Thanks in advance! KYN...
  4. Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months: Is there anyway to fix this... the promotion in the xbox gamepass perks says “Try 6 months of premium”, but when i scan the QR code it sends me to the french website, which is not my region, of...
  5. Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?: Person 1 gets game pass (through Microsoft Points) for one month. Person 2 gets game pass for the next month. Will that work? 555742ed-0e4a-4a89-b7c9-806f6fffc0fc
  6. My xbox gamepass ultimate is not active but I still have 2 months left

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox gamepass ultimate is not active but I still have 2 months left: I bought the xbox gamepass for 3 months then after using the first month it suddenly stopped working I assumed it was because it was renewing its self for the next month so I waited for the next...
  7. The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work: Hi, I purchased an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X on Amazon which was bundled with a 3 month subscription to Xbox Gamepass for PC. I followed the instructions, redeemed the code, after which it told me to...
  8. xbox live 12 months purchased but won't work converted to gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live 12 months purchased but won't work converted to gamepass: hi I wondered if you could help me purchased 12months xbox live subscription in January using a gift card it worked fine until I purchased through bank account gamepass for1month now my xbox live...
  9. Xbox gamepass aylık ücret iadesi [Xbox gamepass monthly fee refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass aylık ücret iadesi [Xbox gamepass monthly fee refund]: Ben bir ay önce 6 tl ye 1 aylık xbox gamepass üyeliği satın aldım,bu gün süresi bitiyordu bu gün iptal edecektim fakat edemeden üyeliğimin yenilendiğini gördüm,hesabımdan 15 tl çekilmiş ve ben...
  10. 12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?: So i redeemed a 12 month xbox live card today 1/2/2020 and it show's it runs out on 5/15/2020 even though i used a 12 month card why does it run out in four month's?...