3 months xbox live subscription + Apex coins

Discus and support 3 months xbox live subscription + Apex coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I bought a limited offer on the Xbox dashboard on 04/12, three months Xbox live plus 1000 apex legends coins. Saying that I receive a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TangoX94, Jul 4, 2019.

1. TangoX94
    TangoX94 Guest

Hey everyone,

I bought a limited offer on the Xbox dashboard on 04/12, three months Xbox live plus 1000 apex legends coins. Saying that I receive a promo code for the apex coins until 06/30 but I still haven't got it yet!

:)

TangoX94, Jul 4, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

To be sure you have not got them, check your Xbox Live messages & your email. If you still haven't recieved them, then wait a few more days, as delays can happen. If you still don't get them, then you will need to contact Xbox Support, so they can help
    you further. support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. RandyHerman133 Win User

the offer could be region locked
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi TangoX94,

Sometimes it can take up to 14 days after the date it was promise to receive the coins. You should get the code via your messages from Xbox Live. Now if 14 days pass and you still don't receive your coins>>I recommend contacting Xbox Support.
  5. Ramboski Win User

3 month Xbox offer

Im thinking now i should have included the link on the home page that says ‘extend your xbox live’ its not the live for £1 deal, its extend your xbox live by 3 months but get it half price and the free apex coins.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Just buy at my EBGames a 3 month gold With an other 3 month et 1K Apex... But

Hello Benny!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I will be happy to assist you today with your question today. In regards to the promotion for 3 months of gold that includes 1K Apex coins, the promotion itself is only valid for a single purchase of a sub whether
    it be for a month or 3 months and then you'll get 1K Apex coins. If you go to the

Xbox Live Gold
    section on our website and go to the very bottom you'll see the promotion description there or you can view it down below.

Promotion: "1 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged
    at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 11/04/2019 9:00 p.m. PDT to 12/05/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex
    Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019."

If you have any further questions or concerns about the issue or promotion please feel free to reply back. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. 3 months xbox live subscription + Apex coins - Similar Threads - months live subscription

2. I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.: Hello, back in April , I just purchased using my Bing points a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership I actually bought a couple of them. When I entered them in I was able to get the first one but not...
  3. My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...: Hi, Today I wanted to try Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. At this moment I still had a Xbox Live Gold subscription until august 2020. My Gold subscription now converted into an Ultimate...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  5. Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem: Hi all, i have been a monthly subscriber for a long time and just found out about the monthly price change after trying to play GTA Online i get the message "your profile does not have permission...
  6. 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello If I buy a subscription keys from CDKeys, Live Cards or somesuch place and activate it immediately, will that 12 months be added onto my current subscription (expires August) or will I lose...
  7. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  8. Xbox live 3 month subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live 3 month subscription: Hi my name is Adam Cram. My xbox live gamer tag is Adamc42. I purchased a 3 month sub on April 11..ish, 2018. After I purchased gta 5 on the 13th of April. May 21st I had to purchase another 3...
  9. Just renewed a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription but can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just renewed a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription but can't play online: I purchased a 12 month Xbox live gold account for the first time so I put in the code and it says I have Xbox live gold subscription but I still can not play online please help...
  10. malfunction in xbox live gold 12 month subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    malfunction in xbox live gold 12 month subscription: Hello this is Holden Kopman, I ordered a 12 month xbox live gold membership on amazon and they sent it to my email. I wrote down the code and put it on the xbox and it said this code has already...