3 mothns xbox live gold, 1000 v-bucks

Discus and support 3 mothns xbox live gold, 1000 v-bucks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i have bought a 3 month gold card in 7,december, and i still haven't recieve the vbucks/code. I have checked the xbox message senter and nothing was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OMGitxxx, Dec 23, 2018.

1. OMGitxxx
    OMGitxxx Guest

Hi i have bought a 3 month gold card in 7,december, and i still haven't recieve the vbucks/code. I have checked the xbox message senter and nothing was there. pls help.

:)

OMGitxxx, Dec 23, 2018
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you purchased an Xbox Live Gold 3 month subscription prepaid card is that correct? The promotion that gives you 1000 v-bucks for the purchase of Xbox Live Gold was a specific
    online purchase that had to be made from the console to get the v-bucks code. Hope this helps.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

It can take up to two weeks to get the Vbucks code sent to your messages.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

If you haven't recieved it tomorrow you might want to get in touch with customer support:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. Smwutches Win User

If the vbucks were part of a promotion with the prepaid code you purchased, there would either have been an additional code with the card or you would need to contact the retailer you purchased it from to get a code from them. Otherwise, the promotion
    through Xbox requires that the subscription be purchased with a credit card, so prepaid cards would not be eligible.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Give it a good 2 weeks (business days) to show up. Should be soon! :)
Thema:

1. 3 mothns xbox live gold, 1000 v-bucks - Similar Threads - mothns live gold

2. Bought Xbox live ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox live ?: If I bought a xbox live through the website ..how will i get the subscription..will it automatically renewed in my account? Or will u receive a code? b463e607-e042-45d8-af6b-6647d987a81a
  3. Xbox live gold with account balance!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold with account balance!: Can I buy xbox live gold by using my account balance.. In the site it only shows one option ie by debit/credit card! Pls help 5c763b7f-5b6d-4815-a97e-b58486a6716d
  4. Linking XBOX 360 account with an XBOX Live account which already exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking XBOX 360 account with an XBOX Live account which already exists: I already have an XBOX Live account because it's needed when it comes to XBOX One. I also have an XBOX 360 console and there I have an offline account. I'd like to link the XBOX 360 account with...
  5. Steam streaming app not launching/missing game data from Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam streaming app not launching/missing game data from Xbox live account: I recently started using Steam to stream and purchase games for my Windows 10 PC. Everything was running fine, and I was using my Xbox Live account to save all my game data. Now when I log into my...
  6. xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live: I have paid for Xbox live on line but it’s not activating on Xbox. How look does it take to activate? 4078608f-c909-4c37-b5cb-79a74f75118e
  7. Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible games, and am there for unable to access my cloud storage for saves. Everything on the Xbox One side of things works...
  8. By 2020, Korea Xbox Gamer want to see Korea's 'Xbox Live Gold' free game improve.

in XboX Insiders
    By 2020, Korea Xbox Gamer want to see Korea's 'Xbox Live Gold' free game improve.: Hi. I am a Korean XBOXONE gamer. and KoreaXBOXMVP, XboxMVP https://mvp.xbox.com/profile/36961 In 2019, we enjoyed the game that Microsoft provided to our 'Xbox Live Gold' users. Thank you....
  9. Xbox Live Party chat issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Party chat issue: parties are disconnecting and saying that players are in game chat but They're in party chat and sometimes audio just drops 8f205263-d7b7-4a15-8c37-0d3ecb7faa55
  10. Xbox Live Tenure Not Dispalyed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure Not Dispalyed: My tenure is not appearing on my xbox live profile. I want it to appear or for it to be transferred to a new xbox live account ticket number: [Mod removed-personal information]...