3 repair orders with the same issue keeps scratching all discs

Discus and support 3 repair orders with the same issue keeps scratching all discs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have sent many times xbox one s for repair . However in the last 3 repairs i receive a faulty console which keeps scratching all my discs . i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NektariosKontogeorgis, Mar 24, 2020.

1. 3 repair orders with the same issue keeps scratching all discs

i have sent many times xbox one s for repair . However in the last 3 repairs i receive a faulty console which keeps scratching all my discs . i informed xbox support many times for this and the issue persists . they dont send me a working console. i want
    an opinion of the forum . is there someone who have experianced the same issue ??

:)

NektariosKontogeorgis, Mar 24, 2020
  2. NektariosKontogeorgi Win User

i sent the console today to microsoft . however i did not put a note to the box . I only sent the disc in the same box with the console in order to for the service center to see the scratched disc. However if someone try to see the scratches then the scratches
    can easily be visible not by all sides but only from some sides of the disc. Can you please inform microsoft service center for these details ??
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Nektarios,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for all the issues you are having. We recommend to set up another repair. We understand you have been through three of them. This time I would like you to write a note and take a picture of a disk that
    is scratched and put it in the repair box with the console. This way the repair center will look into it more. What happens most times is they will test the console and if it doesn't do what it was sent in for repair then they send it back. Also, check the
    serial number see if it is the same for all repairs. It is very unlikely you got three separate consoles that all do the same thing. Also make sure you follow

guide for proper placement
    . Again, we are sorry for all the hassle.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Call of Duty Black ops - Downlaodable content has changed &&1 ??? cant play any mission

Is your disc dirty or scratched at all? I've heard of some users giving their disc a really good clean (or having the disc repaired at a local rental shop) to resolve the issue.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

My Xbox scratches my discs

Hey there Slaughtopsy,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your discs getting scratched.

If this happens with all of your discs, it does sound like a disc drive issue. If you can confirm that the console wasn't moved or shook during play as Nagging suggested, then your best bet would be to submit an
    Online Repair order by following the steps in our

Repair Process
    article.

Even when out of warranty, limited edition consoles like the Star Wars if they they cannot be repaired and need to be replaced are replaced with the same limited edition console. You will need to make absolutely sure to remove the hard drive and any accessories
    before you send it in for repair.
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

HELP DISK SPINS WHILE I EJECT IT!

Hi BERRETTA,

I am not sure if it is scratching your disc. Are your discs scratched?

As for an immediate repair, that is up to you. If your discs are not getting scratched, a repair does not sound super urgent.
Thema:

1. 3 repair orders with the same issue keeps scratching all discs - Similar Threads - repair orders same

2. Need a solution of Repair Order that delayed for 2 months.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a solution of Repair Order that delayed for 2 months.: My xbox Elite v2 pad is only one I had. and its button has broken a few weeks ago. so, I sent it to MS AS for repair service. But In Korea.There is no xbox elite v2 pad that will be replaced....
  3. How to get in contact with Microsoft about my repair order.

in XboX Insiders
    How to get in contact with Microsoft about my repair order.: Basically I had an issue with my controller, which was still under warranty, and I posted it away for a repair/replacement. Now I have confirmation it was delivered to the address that was given...
  4. Need help with requesting service repair order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with requesting service repair order.: Hey everyone, I've been trying to get a service repair order going for my elite series 2 controller but everytime it just stalls on the shipping page leaving it in a constant loading loop. Ive...
  5. Elite 2 Controller Repair Order Confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller Repair Order Confusion: So, here goes. February 19th I made a repair order for my Elite 2 controller that was less than a month old. I proomptly recieved an email with the repair order and all the details on how to...
  6. Repair Order Delivery Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order Delivery Address: Hi I haven't been sent the delivery address label for my service order (mod removed) to fix my power supply issue. When I view the Current Repair Order The get delivery label is not enabled. How...
  7. Microsoft Repair Order - Accessories thrown away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Repair Order - Accessories thrown away: I recently got my xbox one x repaired except in my return box I included everything that came with it. I lost my controller, power cable, and optical cable. I did not realize accessories would be...
  8. orden de reparacion[repair order]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    orden de reparacion[repair order]: he creado una orden de reparacion y quisiera saber si tengo que llevar yo el mando a alguna empresa para que lo envien o la empresa viene a recogerlo a casa [Translation - I have created a...
  9. I have Waited 12 Days for Xbox Repair Order [Mod Removed] Shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Waited 12 Days for Xbox Repair Order [Mod Removed] Shipping label: I have Waited 12 Days for Xbox Repair Order [Mod Removed]Shipping label. Microsoft keeps saying wait 24 hours when I have waited 12 days! All I want is a shipping label...
  10. Controller repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller repair order: Hello dear Xbox Community, I have a question regarding an ongoing repair order for my Xbox controller. On the 10/9/19 I sent my controller to its way to Microsoft because of a broken button (RT...