3 users on one account

Discus and support 3 users on one account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My family all use the same account for gaming. I need to know if their is a way to setup 3 user profiles on one account. 1 user is 11 yrs old so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by THUMPER52478, Dec 30, 2020.

1. THUMPER52478
    THUMPER52478 Guest

3 users on one account

My family all use the same account for gaming. I need to know if their is a way to setup 3 user profiles on one account. 1 user is 11 yrs old so I would like parental controls as well.

:)

THUMPER52478, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Kiesey Win User

3 users on one account

3. onyxishere Win User

User accounts...

Exactly. Once you've added both accounts to the new console simply add the Gold membership to your account then head over to Settings on the console (say "Xbox Go To Settings) then scroll right and add your son's (and any other family members) accounts
    to your Family so they can enjoy the benefits of a Gold membership as well.
  4. Geth Win User

User / Accounts

Xbox can't provide email information to users.

Reason is because people attempt to gain other's email info through this route.
  5. TEST000005 Win User

user account

No thats not possible. 1 Microsoftaccount & 1 Gamertag = 1 Profile. Membership, Gamerscore, Achiefments, Savegames are also bound on 1 Gamertag.
  6. AliBunce Win User

User accounts...

Many thanks for the information. Just what I was after.!
Thema:

3 users on one account

1. 3 users on one account - Similar Threads - users account

2. Gift card posted to wrong user on account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card posted to wrong user on account: We have a family account. User 1 used to play Fortnite. User 1 no longer plays Fortnite and does not have it downloaded. User 2 plays Fortnite and has it downloaded. A gift card was bought for...
  3. Switch user profile to a child account not the primary account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switch user profile to a child account not the primary account.: I need to move the primary XBOX profile (my parent account) to a member (my son's account). He has been using my account and I want him moved to a member account so I can review and limit his XBOX...
  4. Sharing game between user accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing game between user accounts: I downloaded Forza 4 from Microsoft store to my PC account, how can my son play game on his account? a64db44d-388f-400d-a84c-d0a11c105599
  5. I linked my Microsoft account with the wrong user in ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I linked my Microsoft account with the wrong user in ps4: So i tried deleting the user to see if it would unlink them but it still says that my microsoft account is linked to another device, please help me ive already tried so many times I’m beggining to...
  6. downloaded content not accessable under different account users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded content not accessable under different account users: Recently downloaded battlefront II celebration edition on main account for xbox one. Other profiles on xbox are not able to access the free skins with the game. Can a game be transferred or listed...
  7. Microsoft account logged off Minecraft on switch and now there's a different Xbox live user...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account logged off Minecraft on switch and now there's a different Xbox live user...: My brother plays Minecraft on his switch and was logged in and was connected to all of his friends. His Microsoft account was recently logged out and he couldn't log back in unless he reset the...
  8. Multiple Accounts from one user reporting people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Accounts from one user reporting people: Hello everyone, In the xbox group search for GTA V (German) I found one person with multiple accounts (all 0 gamerscore and specific gamertag) threatening people who are killing other players...
  9. Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...: This is more or less pertaining to the concept of whether or not longtime Xbox consumers can ask that Microsoft take any degree of responsibility or be held accountable on any level, even the...
  10. a non microsoft account was hacked by a microsoft user

in XBoX Accessibility
    a non microsoft account was hacked by a microsoft user: my grandson has a ps4 account but the said ps4 account has been hacked by a microsoft user on xbox the said hacker has now merged my grandsons ps4 account onto his xbox and my grandson no longer...