3 weeks Home on Xbox - Safe from Covid19

Discus and support 3 weeks Home on Xbox - Safe from Covid19 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Gamers, Yes its been 3 weeks since I am home, socially distanced, but with Xbox Live I didn't feel lonely, yes we have been going from one game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamWild93, Mar 22, 2020.

1. SamWild93
    SamWild93 Guest

Hello Gamers,

Yes its been 3 weeks since I am home, socially distanced, but with Xbox Live I didn't feel lonely, yes we have been going from one game to another, throwing Parties at Penthouse in GTA, boarding flights, driving around …. seeing each-others virtually. We
    even made a clip 4 weeks ago on GTA 5 how we protect Los Santos from CoVID19 and it has more than 7.5k views on Instagram. insuring everyone Los Santos is safe 3 weeks Home on Xbox - Safe from Covid19 :p

Covid 19 has united us all, we talk about it, discuss the situation share things from inside with friends all over the world: US, UK, Australia , Ireland , Russia, UAE, Lebanon, France, Poland … but we know one thing we are all HOME SAFE and that's the most
    important.

The first few days was really hard , cz you would go from one game to another & then your friends too, but what's next, you start downloading new games & exploring them & dying with friends is so much fun specially when you are testing new games & you all
    are beginners. The real fun is what's happening in the parties ….

How are you spending your days home on Xbox Games are you playing ?

Its SAFE HOME in Dubai …… Where is your Home ?

:)

SamWild93, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Sitchenn Win User

This is a nice post, made me happy to read. Stay safe in your houses, take care of yourself and your loved ones, be sure to get up and get a little exercise - but also game on!
  3. Leemur60 Win User

Have now been sent home from work, but unfortunately I still have to work ☹️
  4. Lil DW Win User

I am still at work so just have the weekends to play for longer. So no lock down for me.
  5. pjameleven Win User

I'm in the US and spending the time with my family and our Xbox. Like you said it was a little tough at first but we've made it work. Hope everyone, wherever you are, is staying safe and healthy! Happy gaming!
  6. Protoxix Win User

I live in the netherlands and i have been grinding sea of thieves and playing DOOM Eternal
Thema:

1. 3 weeks Home on Xbox - Safe from Covid19 - Similar Threads - weeks Home Safe

2. Two week old Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two week old Xbox one: I have been unable to load and play any games on my xbox. My xbox live account keeps logging me out before i get a chance to start a game. Also i have issues watching the hulu app. Seems disney...
  3. For the past week I haven't been able to uplaod a custom image.

in XBoX on Consoles
    For the past week I haven't been able to uplaod a custom image.: Every time I try to change my xbox profile picture I get an error or try again later. PLEASE FIX. 97c9e586-dbcf-4aee-a4e4-a75ec8192556
  4. Why is my case review still under review for over a week now when its only a day for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my case review still under review for over a week now when its only a day for a...: This is how I got permanently banned because for my friend Travis My friend Travis is a horrible influence but me being the good friend I am I let him borrow my Xbox to keep him out of trouble. I...
  5. Orders not being processed after almost 2 weeks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Orders not being processed after almost 2 weeks: I ordered and xbox elite sries 2 controller almost 2 weeks ago and it still hasnt processed the order e45a5a12-c010-453f-ad50-cf185a8569e1
  6. Bleeding Edge - First Week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleeding Edge - First Week: Hallo my friends How are you finding the new fighting game Bleeding Edge, released on XBox earlier this week? I played the BETA and loved it. Found the characters to have been beautifully...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of March 27th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 27th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription: Hey Xbox family, I noticed the other day that my subscription end date for my Game Pass Ultimate had been extended by another week. It seems really random, I’m not sure why it happened as I...
  9. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of March 26, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of March 26, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  10. Home Page hasn't changed in a week

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Page hasn't changed in a week: Every time I start my xbox up or go back to the home page it has been the same going on two weeks now I can't find the deals of the week and it is always the same Fast and furious game that is the...