: 3 xboxs one home

Discus and support : 3 xboxs one home in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : 3 xboxs one home Sounds like you may need a better router. or a second network set up. I have 5 consoles on my home networks they are all connected... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Killso, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Killso
    Killso Guest

Sounds like you may need a better router. or a second network set up. I have 5 consoles on my home networks they are all connected to the same router but I have two separate SSIDs set up for them

:)

Killso, Apr 21, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

3 xboxs one home

Make sure that you use different ports on your three consoles.

Go to the network settings of each console, and in the advanced network settings use a different port on each console.

If your router PROPERLY supports UPNP, you're done here.

If you still have connection issues, manually port forward each different port on your router to the respective console.
  3. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

3 xboxs one home

I can tell you one way to fix this is look into a mesh network. I had a problem like this until I switched over I have like 20+ devices running on my wifi and only have the 100 from comcast. Just a thought.
  4. {Parity} Win User

3 xboxs one home

Make sure your router is running the most current firmware. Are you running UNpP? Please provide as much info as possible about your network configuration.

Since you don't have the issue on other games I am wondering if isn't something to do with their servers.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

3 xboxs one home

Network collision has nothing to do with your connection issues. Collisions usually happen in large networks with unswitched networks, where two or more computers try to use a network wire "at the same time". Not because they all want to connect to Xbox
    Live at the same time. As the page linked explains, the collisions only happen at the "Physical layer" of the OSI model. But your connection to Live is at the application layer.

Your issue is very likely caused by your three consoles using the same network ports, and your router, being "confused" to which console to send incoming data to that port.

Your issues should become resolved by setting a different custom port for each console, and if necessary, setting up port forwarding rules in your router. f
  6. Killso Win User

3 xboxs one home

Lol, yes I have many different gamertags set up
Thema:

1. : 3 xboxs one home - Similar Threads - xboxs home

2. Changing Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Home Xbox: I currently have an internet outage in my area and am unable to connect to Xbox Live. All of my games are digital and have my home Xbox set to an old Xbox (upgraded about six months ago to an X)...
  3. Xbox one not allowing access to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not allowing access to home screen: Once xbox has booted up it automatically opens the store page, when press the pad left to go to the home screen it flicks back to the store. when i press the x on the control to log in etc, it...
  4. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  5. My home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home xbox: I purchased a pre owned console and when I try to set it as my home xbox, it tells me I have 4 switches left but when I try to switch it, it says too many people have made this there home xbox....
  6. We need a new xbox home menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need a new xbox home menu: This home menu is getting boring. Fans of our community wants a new one too. So lets fresh in up that menu! fd8036ac-0259-4ea6-89cd-a2cd8a59d1a0
  7. Xbox Kicking Me Out of Games Back to Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Kicking Me Out of Games Back to Home Screen: My xbox keeps kicking me out of games while they are loading and bringing me back to the home screen. I have tried many different tests to resolve the issue and nothing has worked. Looking for...
  8. Reset my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my home Xbox: Can i reset my home xbox please 71603db4-4bc3-4f0c-9381-c76610c9a460
  9. Home Xbox Microtransactions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox Microtransactions?: So don't judge but I bought some gold bars with real money on Red Dead Online and quite a hefty amount because the new update has just eaten my gold bars lol but anyway, back to the actual...
  10. Two Xbox ones, one home. Spotty service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox ones, one home. Spotty service.: I understand the "my home Xbox" concept. I also understand the need for it. But why the offline issue? I own two Xbox one game systems. One for my living room, one for my bedroom. I often have bad...