32 accounts on my Xbox even though I have one

Discus and support 32 accounts on my Xbox even though I have one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When ever i try to add another account it doesnt work now i tried power clycing but it didnt work 5644f9cf-c988-4fd7-b734-f31b1f3e46d9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by devondesjarlais, Jan 13, 2020.

1. 32 accounts on my Xbox even though I have one

When ever i try to add another account it doesnt work now i tried power clycing but it didnt work

:)

devondesjarlais, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

If you've reached the max amount then you will have to delete some accounts in order to make room for new ones. If that is another issue then you might have to factory reset the xbox.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Do you mean you already have 32 accounts on your Xbox and you're trying to add another one?
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Counter Strike Global Offensive

Comparing a 32 v 32 server to a 12 v 12 one is a bit of cheat though isn't it? It being not like for like and all. Even then I'd struggle to see how having more players suddenly makes everyone play more tactical.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Won't log in to Xbox Live even though I have an account

You may want to try signing all profiles out and clearing the cache, To clear the cache just follow the steps here - Clear the cache on
    Xbox 360
    . I would also sign in on a desktop site and confirm that all your info is set properly and has been verified.
  6. Ezzn Win User

Won't log in to Xbox Live even though I have an account

Once you have done what @Cowgrlzroc suggested and you still having issues, try looking at your home network. The home network, might be the cause..

Please let us know
Thema:

1. 32 accounts on my Xbox even though I have one - Similar Threads - accounts though

2. not reviving sms code to my phone even though it’s the number that i use on the account and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    not reviving sms code to my phone even though it’s the number that i use on the account and...: Someone please help, I am not reciving a sms code to my phone and its the number i always used on my xbox account. I also can’t login to my account and I need the verification code to be sent to...
  3. Xbox family account restrictions even though I'm 25

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox family account restrictions even though I'm 25: I have no idea what changed, but today when trying to download Gears Tactics it says I need an adult. I am an adult and it tells me to ask someone in the Microsoft family to raise my restrictions,...
  4. My xbox live account is banned. Why though?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live account is banned. Why though?: Yesterday, an extremely salty and arrogant kid i met on r6 in a quick match, tked me and my friend, and decided to throw the whole match. After inviting him to a party, he kept on and on screaming...
  5. Why is my backup account getting things before my main, even though it's not an insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is my backup account getting things before my main, even though it's not an insider...: My backup has access to the new game tab in the Guide, while my main doesn't. That's weird and shouldn't happen. submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter [link] [comments]
  6. my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account: i have a kid account though my mom accepted the thing 3e82a283-056b-4b94-a48d-812998ca7626
  7. "The Sacrifice" DLC is not available for download even though my account has been hit with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The Sacrifice" DLC is not available for download even though my account has been hit with...: I'm trying to purchase all the DLC's for Left 4 Dead 2. I was able to purchase the "The Passing" DLC with no problems but when I tried to purchase the "The Sacrifice" DLC, it said that my account...
  8. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  9. My Account Has Reverted Into A Child Account Even Though It Was Set Up As An Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Has Reverted Into A Child Account Even Though It Was Set Up As An Adult Account: I posted a post before about how i accidentally changed my DOB to a child account and then in return couldn't edit some features in the settings, a user replied with how some services where down...
  10. My account is set to a childs account even though im 18

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is set to a childs account even though im 18: Hi, so my account is considered a childs account even thought the birthday is set to 1985, im pretty sure I put in my real birthday before when I was 17 but im 18 now so even if thats the issue it...