32 accounts on my Xbox even though I have one

Discus and support 32 accounts on my Xbox even though I have one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When ever i try to add another account it doesnt work now i tried power clycing but it didnt work 5644f9cf-c988-4fd7-b734-f31b1f3e46d9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by devondesjarlais, Jan 13, 2020 at 7:53 AM.

1. 32 accounts on my Xbox even though I have one

When ever i try to add another account it doesnt work now i tried power clycing but it didnt work

:)

devondesjarlais, Jan 13, 2020 at 7:53 AM
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

If you've reached the max amount then you will have to delete some accounts in order to make room for new ones. If that is another issue then you might have to factory reset the xbox.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Do you mean you already have 32 accounts on your Xbox and you're trying to add another one?
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Counter Strike Global Offensive

Comparing a 32 v 32 server to a 12 v 12 one is a bit of cheat though isn't it? It being not like for like and all. Even then I'd struggle to see how having more players suddenly makes everyone play more tactical.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Won't log in to Xbox Live even though I have an account

You may want to try signing all profiles out and clearing the cache, To clear the cache just follow the steps here - Clear the cache on
    Xbox 360
    . I would also sign in on a desktop site and confirm that all your info is set properly and has been verified.
  6. Ezzn Win User

Won't log in to Xbox Live even though I have an account

Once you have done what @Cowgrlzroc suggested and you still having issues, try looking at your home network. The home network, might be the cause..

Please let us know
Thema:

1. 32 accounts on my Xbox even though I have one - Similar Threads - accounts though

2. I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account: I have an adult account but i can’t have a customized profile picture. My friend has the same issue too. We have adult accounts but the xbox app says we dont have adult accounts....
  3. Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...: Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died :( Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games So got a a replacement 360 console that I can log in OK access...
  4. cant log into xbox beta even though account works

in XBoX on Windows
    cant log into xbox beta even though account works: so i finally managed to get into the account through impossible means but now when i try to sign in it doesent let me [Mod removed-personal information] 101320f2-7e0b-4767-9487-476525a5aa85
  5. Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account: I cannot access my childs account as we do not know the details, I've removed the association to my account, yet the money is still being taken. I've tried contacting Microsoft, yet am stuck...
  6. Child account though im almost 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account though im almost 19: I put my birthday as 04/2000 as I am almost 19 years old but every single time I go into my settings it says that my account is still a child account why is this? does anyone know how to fix it?...
  7. I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game: I cannot play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because I have too many devices connected. Although I only have 3 devices connected and the limit is 20 altogether. I have tried deleting my old laptop...
  8. Won't log in to Xbox Live even though I have an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't log in to Xbox Live even though I have an account: Hi! I have an Xbox 360. When I try to log in on my Xbox Live account from the console, I get a message saying that "Sorry, but there is a problem with the information you are using to log on...
  9. Account suspension. Even though I didn't even do anything wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension. Even though I didn't even do anything wrong.: I have A problem with my account. I got A 2 week ban for something I have not even typed. I have submitted A case and everything but xbox live blames me. I need help with this. I don't know if my...
  10. my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help: i got d2 on my ps4 with all dlc's, i even linked my account from bungie to the ps4 and got my stuff. but with the xbox 1 my things havnt, not only that but its making me start from 509 all the...