360 backward compatible game cant load a profile

Discus and support 360 backward compatible game cant load a profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all My xbox series x starts up a 360 game it goes to getting your 360 info and then sits there doing nothing It eventually just starts the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidBourke4, Jun 18, 2021.

1. DavidBourke4
    DavidBourke4 Guest

Hey all

My xbox series x starts up a 360 game it goes to getting your 360 info and then sits there doing nothing

It eventually just starts the game but it wont load a profile so i cant actually save a game?

Is there any fix for this so i can play my 360 games again?

:)

DavidBourke4, Jun 18, 2021
  2. wasago02 Win User

Error 80151909 - Cannot connect console to xbox live

Helo i have Same problém but only on my Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one profil working normaly only i cant connect online on backward compatible games. yes and i cant redownload 360 profil.
  3. T VIRUS 4 LIFE Win User

Xbox 360 cant download profile error code 8015000A

Same problem, Works fine on Xbox one but 360 and backwards compatable does not allow online play. Tried all the "experts" recommendations and now can not even download my profile to the backwards compatable game when it loads, 2 hrs wasted
  4. T VIRUS 4 LIFE Win User

Xbox 360 cant download profile error code 8015000A

Same problem, Works fine on Xbox one but 360 and backwards compatable does not allow online play. Tried all the "experts" recommendations and now can not even download my profile to the backwards compatable game when it loads, 2 hrs wasted
  5. xXminouXx Win User

The Backwards Compatable 360 Dash says im offline

Hey all - please try loading a backwards compatible game (so you are in 360 emulation land), log out of your profile if you are logged in, then select 'Download Profile' from the 360 guide and follow the prompts.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Account with multiplayer privileges.

L4D2 is a backwards compatible 360 game.

Load any 360 game.

Once loaded hit the start and select buttons (small round buttons on either side of the big xbox button) on controller.

This will bring up the 360 guide choose download profile from there.
Thema:

1. 360 backward compatible game cant load a profile - Similar Threads - 360 backward compatible

2. Far Cry 4 xbox 360 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 4 xbox 360 backwards compatible: I'm curious why Far Cry 4 xbox 360 isn't backwards compatible even though both Far Cry Primal and Far Cry 3 are backwards compatible. It would be awesome if developers could find a way to make Far...
  3. Backwards compatible 360 game disc issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible 360 game disc issue: So i just bought the discs for assassins creed brotherhood and dark souls, but when I insert the game discs into my xbox one, the console doesn't do anything. I checked the backwards compatibility...
  4. Xbox one not reading backwards compatible Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one not reading backwards compatible Xbox 360 games: Xbox one won’t read Xbox 360 discs that are on the backwards compatibility list I will tried all the troubleshooting tips on YouTube and Google and followed the tips from Microsoft agents and it’s...
  5. Halo Spartan Assault 360 backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Spartan Assault 360 backward compatibility: Hello, I’ve recently tried to purchase halo Spartan assault. the game is on Microsoft store also it was a backwards compatible yet it’s unavailable for purchase. I’ve talked with a Microsoft...
  6. Enabling Xbox 360 Soulcalibur V backwards compatibility on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enabling Xbox 360 Soulcalibur V backwards compatibility on Xbox Series X: Hello, I have the Soulcalibur V game disc for the Xbox 360, which I no longer have, but I have an Xbox Series X and would love to have this game backwards compatible with the Xbox Series X to...
  7. Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?: Hi everyone, I'm curious if anyone has heard anything about Microsoft adding more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games. Are they ever going to add more? There are still a lot of older games I would...
  8. Add more List of Xbox 360 Games be added to the Backwards Compatibility List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add more List of Xbox 360 Games be added to the Backwards Compatibility List: Hello, I would like the following games to be added to the Backwards Compatibility List: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: Fall Of Max Payne, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil...
  9. Will Microsoft announce more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games at e3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft announce more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games at e3?: I've been hoping that Microsoft will bring back the backwards compatibility program. I am hoping at e3 they make an announcement about it. I think e3 would be the perfect time to announce it. I...
  10. Xbox Live Backwards Compatibility Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Backwards Compatibility Xbox 360: Need help I play skate 3 a lot on my Xbox one. But recently when I try to connect to Xbox Live in skate 3 it throws the error 8015190A(Look at Image) But my Xbox one is connected to the internet...