360 Controller Does Not Work With Xbox App On Windows 11

Discus and support 360 Controller Does Not Work With Xbox App On Windows 11 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am a part of the Windows Gaming flight from the Xbox Insider app for PC. My 360 Wireless controller and receiver no longer work with the Xbox app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PetiteFetus, Oct 11, 2021.

1. 360 Controller Does Not Work With Xbox App On Windows 11

I am a part of the Windows Gaming flight from the Xbox Insider app for PC. My 360 Wireless controller and receiver no longer work with the Xbox app after installing Windows 11. The controller works fine in Steam, is recognized by the Windows controller settings, and also works playing from a browser at xbox.com/play. The only thing it is not working with is the Xbox app. Anyone else, or is there any fix?

submitted by /u/PetiteFetus
    [link] [comments]

/u/PetiteFetus, Oct 11, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Will Xbox series x controller work with Windows 11

Of course. Why not.

The Xbox app Game Pass App is going to come pre-installed on Windows 11, and Microsft want users to connect their controllers trouble free to the new OS.

The biggest issue would be to check if your PC is compatible for Windows 11, not your controllers.

In any event, Win 10 won't suddenly make Win 10 obsolete.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

problemas con la conexión del mando de Xbox 360 [Translation-problems with the Xbox 360 controller connection]

Hi Nagwal98,

Thank you for the update. I believe the issue lies with using the Xbox One play and charge kit since I think it may only work properly with an Xbox One controller, not an Xbox 360 controller. This may be why the drivers did not install when you plugged it
    in. This is just speculation that the cable is not compatible with an Xbox 360 controller, but I recommend going to the store and getting another micro USB cable and try again.

Even if the Xbox Accessories App for Windows 10 was available in your region, the app is not meant to configure an Xbox 360 controller since it's designed to manage devices for the Xbox One console. Windows 10 does have a controller calibration program to
    manage your Xbox 360 controller when connected. There are a number of steps so I recommend reading over this article on

how to calibrate your gaming controller on Windows 10
  4. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

xbox 1 controller

Hi

If you are accessing the games through the windows 10 platform you need to download the Xbox accessories app from the windows app store and configure the controller. This allows you to see the controller working. If your computer does not have Wifi enabled
    drivers you need to connect a USB 2.0 from from controller to computer for it to work.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox wirefree for win 7 not detected in joy.cpl

Hi Andre,

So to understand the situation you are on Windows 7 and you cannot find the driver for the Xbox controller but a Logitech controller does work when wired, is that correct?

If so, are you trying to use an Xbox 360 controller, and have you tried it wired as well?

Here is an article on how to calibrate Xbox 360 controllers for Windows. You'll need to plug it into the PC using a USB cable:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/calibrate-xbox-360-controller-for-windows

Step 1-C explains for Windows 7.
  6. Race J Win User

Xbox one controller pc games issues

Thema:

360 Controller Does Not Work With Xbox App On Windows 11

1. 360 Controller Does Not Work With Xbox App On Windows 11 - Similar Threads - 360 Controller Does

2. Xbox 360 wired controller right joystick does not go back to its default place

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller right joystick does not go back to its default place: So yea i was just playing one day and it stopped moving back to the middle. And i just got the controller a week ago so it cant be cause its old. 7b2ce9e6-7a1e-490a-bd5e-8ac927108e1d
  3. Does XBOX 360 controllers still work on XBOX 1's???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does XBOX 360 controllers still work on XBOX 1's???: Did I just update my controllers out of existence? I dusted off my XBOX1 due to this long home stretch we all have and hadn't played or updated in seriously like 4 years. After it updated my...
  4. controller xbox 360 non si connette alla console[Translation-Xbox 360 controller does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller xbox 360 non si connette alla console[Translation-Xbox 360 controller does not...: salve,non riesco a collegare il controller dell xbox 360 alla console.il controller rileva la console ma è come se non riuscisse a connettersi.qualcuno sa aiutarmi?ne sarei grato....
  5. Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!): É isso, não liga. De vez em quando parece que vai ligar, acende mas logo apaga a luz. Trocar pilhas: X Tentar ligar por horas: X Improvisar com fita adesiva e outras coisas: X Tratar o...
  6. Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim?: Wireless controls for Xbox 360 are quite expensive on official stores, and i unfortunately do't know if the Xbox 360 Slim has a slot (At the front or back panel) for regular Xbox 360 wired...
  7. Xbox 360 S, power button does not light up, shows home screen on tv, controller shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S, power button does not light up, shows home screen on tv, controller shuts off: I just moved my Xbox 360 S over to a new stand about 3ft from where it was, it was working fine pryer to the move, now the "ON" light and rings around the power button do not light up, the...
  8. Controller does not vibrate for my 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller does not vibrate for my 360 games: hey microsoft, if you could please fix this, its bugging me that I don't get the vibration of my games :( 58475f39-7091-4f5f-b9e6-873f3990ccaa
  9. Does pilot control work with 360 backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does pilot control work with 360 backwards compatible games: Hi just tried to enable pilot control while playing Rayman HD 360 on my Xbox one but i can't get it to work. Should it work? Has anybody used it with other 360 games? Thanks...
  10. Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured?: Hello everyone. I was just wondering if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured, as all of the local retailers I've asked about them so far said they were discontinued and that...