360 disc-based games wont work on my xbox one.

Discus and support 360 disc-based games wont work on my xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All my 360 discs wont work on Xbox One. I place the 360 disc in my Xbox one and it displays a message saying "This game isn't playable here, For a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by the AL 360, Nov 29, 2021.

1. the AL 360
    the AL 360 Guest

All my 360 discs wont work on Xbox One.

I place the 360 disc in my Xbox one and it displays a message saying "This game isn't playable here, For a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox one, go to http://Xbox.com/backcompat. (0x8082000c)"

digital purchases still work though

I have already done a console reset

:)

the AL 360, Nov 29, 2021
  2. MarceloCanto Win User

Retrocompatibilidade [Translate] Backwards Compatible

this game that doesnt work is based in disc xbox 360 disc
  3. Jim-L Win User

All Games Backward Compatibility doesn´t work on Xbox One

Same issue. Xbox One games work fine and disc-based 360 titles (GoW 3) work fine as well. However any Game on Demand 360 titles don't work (0x803f8001) and aren't shown in my games and apps list.

I'm downloading XCOM on my 360 to see if it works.
  4. HatchetmanBub Win User

L4D2 disc does not work on Xbox one

Mines the same way l4d2 wont work fable 3 wont work on disc fallout 3 wont work on disc and none of my dvds new or classic wont work all 360 games that i have downloaded work perfectly but no disc works that i have tried
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox One features.

• Select digital games for Xbox 360 and the original Xbox work on Xbox One. The ones you own will appear in the Ready to Install section of your games & apps. Select the game to install it.
    • For disc-based games, insert the disc. If it's on the list, the game will download. You'll need to keep the disc in the drive to play.
    • Games for the original Xbox also work on Xbox One, but compatibility is one way: you can't play Xbox One games on Xbox 360 or the original Xbox.
  6. Dr Black Bones Win User

Backwards Compatibility Dilemma

Yeah the whole 360 library wouldn't be free. What this backwards compatibility essentially is, is to make sure digital games and disc based 360 games work on the Xbox One by using emulation. You would need to install your 360 disc games as well.

But yeah, this is why I keep all of my games and never trade them in or sell them off.
Thema:

1. 360 disc-based games wont work on my xbox one. - Similar Threads - 360 disc based

2. Xbox One not reading Xbox 360 discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One not reading Xbox 360 discs: I am trying to put in a Xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible into my Xbox One and it keeps making a certain noise before becoming silent and not doing anything. It doesn't even go into the...
  3. XBox 360 discs on OneX, Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 360 discs on OneX, Series X.: Hi, since the November back compat update, none of my 360 discs will play on the Series X or OneX. I've tried every trick with resetting, Dns, clearing Alternate Mac etc etc. Nothing. I contacted...
  4. Xbox 360 discs no longer working on my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 discs no longer working on my xbox one.: I don't recall the last time I loaded a 360 game, but it was a few months back. Tonight I tried to insert my disc of fallout new vegas, and I get the error 0x8082000c and get told to check...
  5. Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?: My Xbox 360 when I load disc it starts reading then says open tray, why won't the 360 read any disc? e28561b2-8542-43d3-8a7e-44455af5b8bd
  6. will amazing spiderman 2 download on xbox one if i have the xbox 360 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will amazing spiderman 2 download on xbox one if i have the xbox 360 disc: so i see that spiderman 2 the game isn't up for digital download but theres a xbox one disc. the only problem is the cost which is around $100 and i dont got that kind of money. however on ebay an...
  7. fear 2 back compat not working and disc works on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fear 2 back compat not working and disc works on xbox 360: ive done hard reset and even a full reset still sais its not back compat even tho it is help ? b1ba00c2-8a7a-4e20-86df-23bb8b01a5a3
  8. Assassin's creed black flag (360 disc) isn't working on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed black flag (360 disc) isn't working on my xbox one: It says the disc is incompatible even though the game is in the backwards compatability list a0ed0565-bab2-4438-a39b-2bc1f371d0c4
  9. Selling xbox 360 and disc based games for another console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Selling xbox 360 and disc based games for another console: Christmas is coming. I want an xbox one. I will sell my xbox 360S 250 GB , 23 based dicsc game titles that includes the latest battlefield and call of duty titles. 4-6 xbox controllers (5...
  10. Is internet required to install disc based Xbox original/360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is internet required to install disc based Xbox original/360 games on Xbox one: I have been searching over the support forums and a few other places, and I cant seem to find a direct answer to my question If you have the disc for the game, do either Xbox original or Xbox 360...