360 freezes at start screen

Discus and support 360 freezes at start screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sons Xbox is freezing at the start up screen. If I remove the memory it works fine. This started right after he loaded a used GTA5 game the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Mortons.morton, Feb 9, 2014.

1. 360 freezes at start screen

My sons Xbox is freezing at the start up screen. If I remove the memory it works fine. This started right after he loaded a used GTA5 game the game played for about 10 min then locked up he removed and we bought a new gta5 but then it stuck at start..

:)

The Mortons.morton, Feb 9, 2014
  2. Xbox will not load/ play games

Hey there Devils! Sorry to hear about the freezing. To start, have a look at our

Xbox Screen Freeze Solution
    and see what it suggests. If you have any questions, just let us know, thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Feb 9, 2014
  3. TMX boxburn
    TMX boxburn Guest
    TMX boxburn, Feb 9, 2014
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Проблемы с MortalKombat .Problems with MortalKombat

5. HassanB Win User

xbox 360 freezes in game

Hello,

I'd recommend starting off by using the Screen Freeze Solution guide found
    here
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Vengeance DLC? Did I waste my money?

Hi Clown,

Sorry to hear about the screen freeze troubles. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Let's start by running through our
    Xbox 360 Screen Freeze
    tool.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Xbox is slow to load everything and freezes all the time

Hey there guys! If you are noticing freezing issues with your console, please start with our

and try out those steps. Let us know how that goes, thanks!
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Xbox will not load/ play games

Hey there Devils! Sorry to hear about the freezing. To start, have a look at our

and see what it suggests. If you have any questions, just let us know, thanks!
Thema:

360 freezes at start screen

1. 360 freezes at start screen - Similar Threads - 360 freezes start

2. Xbox one freezing on startup of xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one freezing on startup of xbox 360 games: Any 360 game I load up shows an image of the game, then goes to the xbox 360 loading icon and then freezes to the point where I cannot do anything on my xbox one and must restart the console to...
  3. Xbox 360 S 4GB powers on but freezes before getting to the home page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S 4GB powers on but freezes before getting to the home page: Wondering if anyone knows a solution to this frustrating issue - the console turns on, steady green light, but that's about it - it doesn't get to the home page - the console doesn't have a...
  4. My XBOX 360 S is freezing, and is not reading discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX 360 S is freezing, and is not reading discs: So i opened my XBOX console, I wanted to play a Kinect game, I put the disc on the tray, and closed it, The game started, and then a error popped up saying that the disc is unreadable, but it...
  5. Xbox 360 light freeze on update stop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 light freeze on update stop: Hello everyone, I have a xbox 360 light that tried to update a long time ago and it is frozen on the page (update stopped unable to read from the storage device Reinsert it to continue the update....
  6. Every time I click the "Start Game" on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition it freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I click the "Start Game" on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition it freezes: I just updated Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and every time I click on the "Start Game" it gives me the loading symbol but then all of the sudden freezes. The weird thing about it is that the music...
  7. Xbox 360 freezes up on start up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 freezes up on start up.: After software update (several times now because I keep getting a message of corrupted or missing files) the box freezes up on start. Customer support claims a Drain Hard Reboot would solve the...
  8. Original Xbox 360 crashing/freezing after start up help? (Clearing Cache didn't work)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox 360 crashing/freezing after start up help? (Clearing Cache didn't work): Hello everyone, These last two days my original Xbox 360 has been having a plethora of problems. First I could play for about 5 minutes before my Xbox 360 crashed or froze (have no idea what...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim 4GB freezes at start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 4GB freezes at start: I have an xbox 360 slim 4 GB that when you star it freezes the image on the xbox 360 logo or the login screen. This problem has happened with the xbox any of you or anyone know what this is?...
  10. XBox 360 Freezing on Start Up Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Freezing on Start Up Screen: When I turn on my XBox 360 it freezes up at the start up screen. I turn on the power and then it freezes at the logo. Can anybody give me a reason as to why this is happening and what steps I can...