360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s

Discus and support 360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have cod bo1 and cod aw (backwards compatible) but when I put them in my Xbox one s they dont load and show an error. Do I need wifi to download it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S3XYduck, Jul 10, 2019.

1. S3XYduck
    S3XYduck Guest

I have cod bo1 and cod aw (backwards compatible) but when I put them in my Xbox one s they dont load and show an error. Do I need wifi to download it or something?

:)

S3XYduck, Jul 10, 2019
  2. S3XYduck Win User

yes, you need to be connected to the internet to install them.
    Thanks man, but do i need a membership ?
  3. denis97g Win User

yes, you need to be connected to the internet to install them.
  4. Tarnend Win User

I dont think you need xbox live gold to be able to download the backwards compatible version of the game but you deffo do need to have an internet connection for it to download the game and after that you still need to disc in each time to play the game
    as well, just to make you aware.
  5. LAMB GOIN HAMMM Win User

Is this better than MW3 ?

I think this game is a lot better than MW3.

You're right, MW3 was a lot of "leftover" stuff from MW2 and it just felt like a continuation of MW2. However, I will say that I thought it was a tad better than BO1. BO1 was AWFUL IMO. This game however, I think is the best COD since COD4.
  6. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

The Last Chance

If you expected the developer of WaW's MP40 and BO1's Famas to turn back the trend of AR/SMG dominance in the COD games, then the joke is on you.
Thema:

1. 360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s - Similar Threads - 360 game cod

2. The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One: This is my first post on these forums, so I don’t really know where this should go. Anyway, I was checking out some backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One X, and noticed that none of...
  3. Can I use my MS account balance to purchase 360 games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use my MS account balance to purchase 360 games?: I'd like to pick up a couple of the old Tomb Raider games that are 360 games, but backward compatible. When I try to purchase, I am only given the option to charge my credit card. I've got $40+ on...
  4. Question about 360 games and xbox 1 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about 360 games and xbox 1 games: So I have xbox 360 games like oblivion that is suppose to be able to play on xbox 1 and it used to but xbox 1 doesn't accept it anymore. I have the disc. I also have another one in the elder...
  5. Games With Gold for Xbox One not available from Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games With Gold for Xbox One not available from Xbox 360: "You can get two free Xbox One games every month through Games with Gold, directly from your Xbox 360 or on Xbox.com. Build your game library every month and have games waiting for you when you...
  6. I am unable to install COD 4, COD MW2, or COD MW3 (360 disc)games on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install COD 4, COD MW2, or COD MW3 (360 disc)games on my Xbox One.: I am unable to install COD 4, COD MW2, or COD MW3 (360 disc)games on my Xbox One. When I put the disc in my xbox nothing happens. It doesn't read the disc. Nothing happens at all. The discs...
  7. All 3 games in the COD MW Bundle for 360 are BC. None of them show up in Xbox One Ready to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All 3 games in the COD MW Bundle for 360 are BC. None of them show up in Xbox One Ready to ...: Bought the digital version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare Bundle for Xbox 360 from Microsoft in Jan of 2017. All three titles are now backwards compatible. None of them show up in the Ready to...
  8. Downloaded Ascension dlc for COD for the 360 and now game doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Ascension dlc for COD for the 360 and now game doesn't work: Two days ago I downloaded the Ascension dlc pack and since then every time we load in the Call of Duty cd we get the error message " Downloadable content deleted or all profiles signed out"...
  9. "Incomplete Xbox 360 game download" of a free COD: Black Ops 2 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Incomplete Xbox 360 game download" of a free COD: Black Ops 2 game: i just got a new 500 gb xbox360 w/ a coupon for the above game. When I attempted to download it, I eventually got the above error. I tried to download it again (without deleting the file) & was...
  10. Xbox 360 pixelated screen/ (or) freezing mid-game Cod Ghosts Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 pixelated screen/ (or) freezing mid-game Cod Ghosts Online: Hi, Basically, problem is that recently purchased (2nd hand) Xbox 360 keeps freezing or becoming pixelated/ full of green-purple artefacts whenever I play cod ghosts online. Weirdly, this only...