360 Game Download for Xbox One Not Downloading

Discus and support 360 Game Download for Xbox One Not Downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased the game Need for Speed: Most Wanted and it isn’t downloading onto my Xbox. The page says to go to the My Games and Apps Install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CptnToolwRench, Apr 11, 2021.

1. 360 Game Download for Xbox One Not Downloading

I just purchased the game Need for Speed: Most Wanted and it isn’t downloading onto my Xbox. The page says to go to the My Games and Apps Install section but it is not showing up. Any idea what could be wrong?

:)

CptnToolwRench, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II

That's weird because once it downloaded on the Xbox One it automatically downloads on the 360 as well check on the download pending on the 360 if game is downloading.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso

Are you using a child account and trying to download an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One. If so, you will need to download it on an Xbox 360.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Downloading Xbox 360 Games With Gold

Hi, if you have access to an Xbox 360 it's fairly simple, you start the download on the 360 and then cancel the download and the game will show as ready to install on your Xbox One, not elegant but it works.

The 360 side of the store on the Xbox One has some issues still and I've never been able to download any of the 360 games either other than starting the download on my 360 as described above.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Error code 807B01F4

Hey there,

I'd be happy to provide some input.

So to understand what it is that is trying to be done is that you are trying to download the two free games with gold for Xbox One on an Xbox 360?

I believe the error may be related to the difference in the store and marketplace for Xbox One games and Xbox 360 games. It may be that you will need an Xbox One to download those free games to your account as you can download the 360 game with gold but
    not the Xbox One games. Also the 360 is not capable of downloading games for the Xbox One so that's another reason why it's giving you the error because the game needs to download to be applied to the account. That may just be how it is set up by design.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Looking for info on downloading games & power settings

Also please note:

Due to the size difference between Xbox 360 game software and Xbox One software, it may take several more hours to download a digital Xbox One game compared to an Xbox 360 game. Typically Xbox 360 games are between 4-7GB, whereas an Xbox One game can be between
    10-40GB.

There can several mitigating factors as to the speed of your download. The size of the download, your actual download speed, how well your ISP is performing and how congested Xbox LIVE is at the time of the download.
Thema:

360 Game Download for Xbox One Not Downloading

1. 360 Game Download for Xbox One Not Downloading - Similar Threads - 360 Game Download

2. Downloading Original Xbox Games to the Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Original Xbox Games to the Xbox 360: If I download a original Xbox game onto my Xbox 360 from the on demand section do I still need a hard drive or does my my usb drive work since it's not installing a disc?...
  3. I own a 360 can I still download 360 games to my xbox360 from the market?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a 360 can I still download 360 games to my xbox360 from the market?: I I have a xbox360 can I still purchase guys for it on the market? I found a 360 game I really like but wasn't sure if I needed game pass or a newer system to download it. Thanks....
  4. Downloading 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading 360 games on series x: Hi there I can't download any 360 game digital version in my new Series X, I can see the game in my library, But no button to download. I'm a gamepass ultimate member, So I got the live gold...
  5. how to download XBLA 360 game files directly to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download XBLA 360 game files directly to pc: so 'perfect dark' was one of my favorite games growing up, and i just recently learned that it was released on 360. i dont have a 360, but i was able to play a rom of the game sufficiently well...
  6. I recently purchased Xbox 360 Games off of Microsoft.com Is there any way to download them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently purchased Xbox 360 Games off of Microsoft.com Is there any way to download them...: So I just purchased Sonic Generations, and Sonic Unleashed with half of the DLC for now (Specifically Empire City & Adabat, Apotos & Shamar, and Mazuri Adventure packs), and I went to my Xbox 360...
  7. Why can’t I download Xbox 360 games from the marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Xbox 360 games from the marketplace?: Game downloads hang at 79% then revert to zero, then 79% again. This cycle continues until I get the message “cannot download game”. I have seen from past forum posts that the problem originally...
  8. download error in xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download error in xbox 360 games: I'm trying to download a game and I can't just get to 78 & and then it gives an error 225f0573-e390-4222-ba14-1c7deb9c51f0
  9. Can't download games on Xbox 360 79% error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download games on Xbox 360 79% error: I can't download any games I've purchased on my Xbox 360 (Perfect Dark, Worms Armageddon, Sonic Adventure 2) The games start downloading, then it reaches 79% and hangs, before reverting to 0% and...
  10. Xbox 360 games won't download past 79%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 games won't download past 79%: I have seen quite a few older threads on this and not a single thing has helped me. Never had an issue with my 360 until recently. Demos and even paid titles are giving the same results. Clearing...