360 Games BC

Discus and support 360 Games BC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Quick question that I cant find the answer to. My wife and I both have Xbox One S. My home Xbox is set to hers since I have most of the games on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drizzle 084, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Drizzle 084
    Drizzle 084 Guest

360 Games BC

Quick question that I cant find the answer to. My wife and I both have Xbox One S. My home Xbox is set to hers since I have most of the games on my account and her home Xbox is set to mine since she has a few that I want to play.

I went to play the 360 port of Castlevania Symphony Of The Night and it would not allow me to log into my 360 profile. Is it because I was on a box that was not my home Xbox?

TL;DR: Cant play 360 game on non home Xbox One.

:)

Drizzle 084, Jul 12, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?

And if it is the 360 version is this the only 360 BC game that it is happening with?
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

360 Games BC

Oddly enough I had a similar issue and I was in my home console.

It refused to sign me in, but I hit B to cancel, then pressed the menu and back button to bring up the menus, and it logged in from there no problems. Maybe give that a try?
  4. Drizzle 084 Win User

360 Games BC

Will do. Thanks for the tip!
  5. ArminatorX Win User

360 Games BC

If you continue to have sign in problems on the emulated Xbox 360, try the following:

Go to the settings and under storage, clear the Xbox 360 local storage.

Then launch any Xbox 360 game, and press both the Menu and View buttons (the small buttons next to the Xbox button). Then download your profile again.

Provide your Microsoft Account email and Password. Should you use Two Step Verification (and you should), then go to

https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage
    and create an app password. Use that app password instead of your regular password to sign in on the Xbox 360.

The status of your Home Console setting has no meaning on the emulated Xbox 360, as the (emulated) Xbox 360 doesn't have the concept of Home Console sharing.

The Xbox One program that launches the Xbox 360 emulator already checked, if the license to launch the backwards compatible game is there.
  6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Army of Two

Sorry but xbox is not making anymore games bc and concentrating on bc for the next generation you can always get an xbox 360.
Thema:

360 Games BC

1. 360 Games BC - Similar Threads - 360 Games

2. The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One: This is my first post on these forums, so I don’t really know where this should go. Anyway, I was checking out some backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One X, and noticed that none of...
  3. Can I use my MS account balance to purchase 360 games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use my MS account balance to purchase 360 games?: I'd like to pick up a couple of the old Tomb Raider games that are 360 games, but backward compatible. When I try to purchase, I am only given the option to charge my credit card. I've got $40+ on...
  4. Question about 360 games and xbox 1 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about 360 games and xbox 1 games: So I have xbox 360 games like oblivion that is suppose to be able to play on xbox 1 and it used to but xbox 1 doesn't accept it anymore. I have the disc. I also have another one in the elder...
  5. Games With Gold for Xbox One not available from Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games With Gold for Xbox One not available from Xbox 360: "You can get two free Xbox One games every month through Games with Gold, directly from your Xbox 360 or on Xbox.com. Build your game library every month and have games waiting for you when you...
  6. Original Xbox game not working on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game not working on 360: I just bought need for speed underground for original Xbox and doesn't work on Xbox 360 but spiderman 2002 works Why's that? :/ 6cd65edb-81db-4bbc-8929-5037c693fc81
  7. xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...: Hello, I've got windows 10 with the latest update installed, I also have wireless xbox 360 controller. It works perfectly fine under Steam but I can't get it working with any of my games run...
  8. Can't start any 360 game on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start any 360 game on xbox one.: Everytime i start any 360 game the first thing it does is disconnect from xbl i then try and sign back in and get a msg with this code 8015190A but on the xbox one it shows i'm still signed in....
  9. 360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s: I have cod bo1 and cod aw (backwards compatible) but when I put them in my Xbox one s they dont load and show an error. Do I need wifi to download it or something?...
  10. need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games: need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games????!!! e42cd924-b184-47fe-825d-cddd75f27301