360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One

Discus and support 360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I load up halo reach or left 4 dead 2 it says I cant connect to xbox live. I went to “test multiplayer connection” & “test network... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DonGlizz ��, Aug 12, 2019.

1. 360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One

Everytime I load up halo reach or left 4 dead 2 it says I cant connect to xbox live. I went to “test multiplayer connection” & “test network connection” many times and nothing changed , I even tried restarting my box one many times , I went on youtube
    and someone said to download your profile while in game even though your profile is on it. I tried it & it made everything even worse , now everytime I try to get on a 360 game it says sign in & when I press it it says “cant connect to xbox live” , any help
    ?

:)

DonGlizz ��, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Zer0Assassin3 Win User

I dont know if this is much help but i had a problem similar and i had to re enter my wifi password. Have you tried that
  3. DonGlizz �� Win User

Everytime I press download profile it says cant connect to xbox live & my membership is fine
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Did you delete then redownload your gamertag as shown in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl551gGi7Pk

I would also like to mention that if you are sharing a Gold membership from someone else that membership will not follow your gamertag to BC titles. You can check the status of your membership at

https://account.microsoft.com/services
  5. DonGlizz �� Win User

Nope , when I press sign in it loads & says “checking network status” for like 5 seconds and then says “cant connect to xbox live”
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Does it even get to the point to enter in your email and password?
Thema:

1. 360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One - Similar Threads - 360 Games Multiplayer

2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox 360 serves downish?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox 360 serves downish?: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox 360 serves downish? apart from call of duty mw2 1685aa8d-4273-4601-8623-64217efd77c3
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to Xbox live in xbox 360 ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to Xbox live in xbox 360 ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to Xbox live in xbox 360 emulator Whenever I try to play any of my xbox 360 games I get an error stating that I can not connect to...
  4. I can’t play online multiplayer with Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play online multiplayer with Xbox 360 games on Xbox one: I just was recently able to get my hands on a disc of black ops one and after downloading it I tried to play online multiplayer and even though I had Xbox Live I couldn’t play online which is...
  5. Issues playing bc 360 games multiplayer on 2 XBox Ones in the same household

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues playing bc 360 games multiplayer on 2 XBox Ones in the same household: Okay, here's the skinny. We have two XBoxes in the same household. The Home XBox is my son's, so he can share all of the games that are on my XBox Live Gold account. We've been able to play all...
  6. Does xbox one s allow you to play xbox 360 games online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox one s allow you to play xbox 360 games online multiplayer: Does anybody know whether the new xbox one s, that allows for the play of xbox 360 games allows you to also play those games online with friends? I assume, you cant still play with someone who...
  7. Local multiplayer on BC Xbox 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local multiplayer on BC Xbox 360 games.: I can't seem to find a method that allows me to use a guest account if my friends or family wish to play local split-screen multiplayer on BC Xbox 360 games. Is this an oversight or am I expected...
  8. Hunger Games and multiplayer servers for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunger Games and multiplayer servers for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition: Add me too please.:monkeyinasack e6c04346-410c-4dc1-ad9c-0fca245b0911
  9. Game progress from 360 to one. Multiplayer only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game progress from 360 to one. Multiplayer only: Hi, i been playing advanced warfare on the 360 and I'm now a level 22 multiplayer, if i get the one soon will that multiplayer level carry over with all my upgrades etc ? Thanks...
  10. Are there any open world multiplayer games on xbox 360/xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any open world multiplayer games on xbox 360/xbox one?: Along the lines of dayz, rust ect. I want to play some multiplayer besides COD. 2307c536-0929-4aa8-b9aa-eea633a0c1cb