360 games with gold

Discus and support 360 games with gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got rid of my 360 awhile ago and recently purchased an xbox one. My confusion is it says I can play the games with gold games on my xbox one that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D.Cohen74, Dec 21, 2015.

1. D.Cohen74
    D.Cohen74 Guest

360 games with gold

I got rid of my 360 awhile ago and recently purchased an xbox one. My confusion is it says I can play the games with gold games on my xbox one that are for 360 because they are on the compatibility list but I can find no way to download them to my xbox
    one. Do I still need to have a physical xbox 360 or am I doing something wrong. If the games are compatible on xbox one it seems pointless to have a 360 that I will never use.

:)

D.Cohen74, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Dangerous Alan, Dec 21, 2015
  3. D.Cohen74
    D.Cohen74 Guest

360 games with gold

Please cancel this post, I figured out how to install my 360 games on my xbox one. I couldn't find a cancel post button. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your time.

D.Cohen74, Dec 21, 2015
  4. Hey, Uriel7474! Glad to see you were able to figure it out. Please let us know if you have any other issues! 360 games with gold :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
  5. Almin Ibrahimovic Win User

where are games with gold located on Xbox 360

'Games with gold' is not on the front page of Xbox 360

If anyone has Xbox 360 and see the 'games with gold' hyperlink on front page then please share a photo.

Note do not confuse what was there 2 years ago, today 'games with gold' is not on front page on Xbox 360

Games with gold is on Xbox one.
  6. Dangerous Alan Win User

Games with Gold to become permanent

7. ngocphi Win User

Being charged for what should be free.

You aren't a gold member you are silver or free if you are part of home gold only the account with the gold can queue xbox 360 games with gold games or as home gold doesn't carry over to xbox 360
  8. Dangerous Alan Win User

Games with Gold to become permanent

9. ngocphi Win User

Games with gold problem.

If you used a trial codes that would be why

Trial codes do not make you gold or access to games with gold

It only gives temporary multiplayer access

If you are on a home gold console and trying to download a 360 game with gold

Two things

First only the master account on a home gold console can get games with gold on the website including 360 games

As home gold only covers the console not 360
Thema:

360 games with gold

1. 360 games with gold - Similar Threads - 360 games gold

2. Can i download Games With Gold games on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i download Games With Gold games on my Xbox 360?: On Xbox 360, Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb doesnt show up as a free Games With Gold title. On Xbox One, it does show as GWG. Anyone else not getting Indiana Jones GWG on Xbox 360?...
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate not giving Xbox Live Gold (xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate not giving Xbox Live Gold (xbox 360): I subscribed to game pass ultimate but it is not giving me xbox live gold privileges on my xbox 360. Any thoughts? Thank you. 55cf7d45-ead0-4f89-9a79-696ec9a7c2fa
  4. Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox 360 Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox 360 Live Gold: Hi, I have a Xbox 360 and regularly playing it for the last few days and I saw that I can get 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate for 1€, sounds interesting, but there is a problem. If I take the...
  5. Can you redeem Games With Gold games for Xbox One if you only have a 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you redeem Games With Gold games for Xbox One if you only have a 360?: From the GWG FAQ: Q "I have Xbox Live Gold, but I don't have an Xbox One console yet. Can I still redeem Xbox One games and save them for later?" A "Yes. You can get two free Xbox One games every...
  6. why cant i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore?: hi when i try to purchase xbox original and 360 games with gold for 0$ on my xbox one like i did the last years, i cant! it just downloads the game and shows the gold word on the picture of the...
  7. Can't purchase Xbox 360 games in Xbox Live Gold for the last 2 months in Russia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Xbox 360 games in Xbox Live Gold for the last 2 months in Russia: Xbox One games purchases fine, Xbox 360 isn't. This doesn't work on my Xbox device or website Xbox.com. Previously, there were no problems. So it became in the last 2 months. Help, pls )...
  8. why cant i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore?: Hi, why can't i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore? Did they changed the live gold service? 9e192b66-fe81-4d87-9ec5-8a94f1d0c5a7
  9. Games with gold on Xbox 360 not updated for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold on Xbox 360 not updated for me: Every time when i sign in and go to the Games with Gold section on the Xbox 360 it has not been updated to Red Faction 2 and still displays MX unleashed even though its not available with games...
  10. Games with gold trying to charge for 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold trying to charge for 360: When i try to take advantage of games with gold 360 titles only it attempts to charge me if i continue. This actually happened before, i have a frontal lobe brain hemorrhage and get confused....