360 info is different.

Discus and support 360 info is different. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently found my old Xbox 360 and wanted to see my old Minecraft worlds. So I get on and go to my old account. I type in the info and it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BryceW., Jul 22, 2021.

1. BryceW.
    BryceW. Guest

360 info is different.

So I recently found my old Xbox 360 and wanted to see my old Minecraft worlds.

So I get on and go to my old account. I type in the info and it doesn't work.

I still use this account today on my Xbox One S so it's not corrupt. Now the info has been changed in the past, but I have the correct info on a peice of paper and when I type it in I get a message saying the following.

"Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to https://account.live.com for help.

Code: 8015D003"

The website did not help because it thought I forgot the information. BUT I HAVE IT RIGHT HERE!

Can anybody help me with this?

:)

BryceW., Jul 22, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

360 info is different.

Hi BryceW, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I have here the link for the exact error that you're getting you just need to follow the steps included here to fix the issue: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/xbox...

If you're still getting the error please let me know and we will work on it together.
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

ayuda!!

4. annix Win User

I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One

For some odd reason the saved payment info for 360 purchases is different to the saved info for Xbox One and Microsoft purchases. I would try making a 360 purchase in your browser on Microsoft.com first, and save your payment at checkout, that should make
    on console purchases easier
  5. gds1972 Win User

Update and internet loop. Need help.

6. CurtHawkins072 Win User

Transfer games

I used a different account for 360 Because I lost my info just curious if I could transfer the games I bought to my new account
Thema:

360 info is different.

1. 360 info is different. - Similar Threads - 360 info different

2. I can't put my billing info on my xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't put my billing info on my xbox 360?: I can't post my billing info on my xbox 360 because it has the state option from the US and im not from there. i can't put my billing info on the microsoft website as well because of the same...
  3. I entered the correct info but It won't let me into my XBOX live account on my xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I entered the correct info but It won't let me into my XBOX live account on my xbox 360.: It works on everything else but when itry it on the 360 it shows this error message "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." What does that...
  4. XBOX 360 can not log on to my account and access my saved game info

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 can not log on to my account and access my saved game info: Hello, when I turn on my Xbox360 and try to log on to my account it ask me to sine in with my email and then ask for my password. when I put in my pass word it says its not available. My pass...
  5. Getting xbox 360 info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting xbox 360 info: I just posted this on my other account but lost the thread anyway but Whenever I play an Xbox 360 game it says getting info and won't let me sign in. I have tried unplugging my internet,...
  6. Xbox Series X "Getting your Xbox 360 info..." will not complete. No profile for back compat...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X "Getting your Xbox 360 info..." will not complete. No profile for back compat...: TL;DR: any 360 game i try to play on my series x, attempts the "Getting your Xbox 360 info..." process. fails. then wont let me sign in to my xbox account. Wanting to take advantage of some of...
  7. Getting xbox 360 info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting xbox 360 info: Just bought a new one and all my xbox 360 games say getting 360 info with a bar that never loads. All 360 classics. One games work fine. Any help? c363ef7b-5ba0-4fde-be18-7c2e97163b9b
  8. 360-Can I add old profile info to new profile on new console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    360-Can I add old profile info to new profile on new console?: Years ago I had a 360 and it met an untimely demise thanks to my son. I bought a new (used) 360 for my truck about a year ago. Since it was on my truck it didn't go online, I mostly used it for...
  9. How do i transfer the info on my 360 to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i transfer the info on my 360 to my xbox one: How do I transfer the info on my 360 to my xbox one ee265d43-6e99-4a30-947d-0199a29358e4
  10. Xbox 360 info on USB flash drive can I transfer it over to Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 info on USB flash drive can I transfer it over to Xbox One?: Hey there. So i found an old USB flash drive that i used for extra memory on my Xbox 360 and I was wondering if there is anyway i can take all that info and use it on my Xbox one or if not all...