360 not showing I have gold

Discus and support 360 not showing I have gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I purchased a month of Xbox Ultimate yesterday, and its showing perfectly fine that i have it on my xbox one, but when i go on to my 360 to try and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dylanp2, Nov 21, 2020.

1. dylanp2
    dylanp2 Guest

So I purchased a month of Xbox Ultimate yesterday, and its showing perfectly fine that i have it on my xbox one, but when i go on to my 360 to try and transfer a save from hard drive to cloud it says i dont have gold.

ive already tried to fix it by deleting my profile, clearing my system Cache and then redownloading the it but it still doesnt work.

any ideas?

:)

dylanp2, Nov 21, 2020
  2. XsacajaweedaX Win User

where is my tenure?

I first purchased gold in 2009.. I show up gold on 360 but not the One
  3. Buy A Xbox One Win User

Tenure will not update

I have had gold for 4 straight years, it is still showing up as me having it for 3 on the Xbox one, it shows 4 when I Log in on the 360
  4. A J T 67 Win User

Games with Gold telling me to 'buy gold now' despite having gold membership

problems on the 360 as well have gold account but no free games showing for this month just the gold discount games
  5. ShadyWicked Win User

Xbox live not active for one account but active for wife

That shouldn't matter, I have a gold subscription and therefore should be able to use my account on both devices. My gamer tag on the 360 shows no subscription but does show one on the Xbox one. As stated above, my wife's account shows the gold subscription
    active on the 360 as we share devices, which it should.

So the question remains, why is all of a sudden my account won't work on the 360?
  6. EvilD_853 Win User

GWG/ EA Access

Hello XBF Brad A,

i still have my Xbox Live subscription i pay monthly.

It does not show up on gold only xbox one games and the 360 games show up on all games but not on gold. these 2 games only show up on ea Access where i installed them before they went to the monthly GWG.

If i would cancel my gold subscription they would still show up as far as i know 360 games won,t go after you cancel the

Gold subscription. It only affects to Xbox one games.

Thanks

Evil
Thema:

1. 360 not showing I have gold - Similar Threads - 360 showing gold

2. Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the...

in XboX Insiders
    Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/II-Greeny-II [link] [comments]
  3. I purchased Xbox gold, but when I launch a 360 Game on Xbox won it still shows that I have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased Xbox gold, but when I launch a 360 Game on Xbox won it still shows that I have...: Title says it all, purchased gold for clearly no reason as it isn’t working when I launch Xbox 360 games, still shows im a free member, one games work fine 768bc766-2bdd-476d-9bc5-63fda4154be3
  4. Terraria free game with gold back on 360 not showing in my ready to install list.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria free game with gold back on 360 not showing in my ready to install list.: A while ago i remember getting Terraria when it was a free game with gold on xbox 360. I saw an ad on youtube and got bitten with the bug and thought i would install it on my xbox one now that it...
  5. Deals with Gold for 360 games does not show discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deals with Gold for 360 games does not show discount: I have a currently existing Xbox Live Gold subscription. I bought a discounted Witcher 3 (XONE game) digital game in the store as part of Deals with Gold. I have successfully paid for this. The...
  6. Xbox 360 Games With Gold not showing on XBox One games list...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games With Gold not showing on XBox One games list...: Hi, I clicked to "download to XBox One" on the Supreme Commander 2 download on 360 but it's not showing on my One OR my 360. I tried it several times but it just seems to do nothing. The game has...
  7. XBox 360 Game (Rayman 3 HD) Shows Price to Download Even Though I Have XBox Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Game (Rayman 3 HD) Shows Price to Download Even Though I Have XBox Gold?: Hello, I have been trying to download Rayman 3 as part of the Games with Gold membership. I've tried to download both from xbox.com through my web browser and through my XBox console. In both...
  8. Games with Gold showing charge for 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold showing charge for 360 games: the past few months, starting with Bayonetta. Xbox live keeps wanting me to pay for the Xbox 360 Games with Gold games. Most recently Rayman is showing up with only the option to buy. The xbox...
  9. Gold shows up on xbox one but not xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold shows up on xbox one but not xbox 360: When I'm logged in on the xbox one it shows I have gold (which is correct) when logged in on xbox 360 it doesnt. This is a bit odd and means I can upload saves to cloud for backwards compatible...
  10. XBox Live Gold sub showing online but not on XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold sub showing online but not on XBox 360: I have signed up for the free one month trial of XBox Live Gold. The subscription shows correctly when viewing my account online via my PC, but on the XBox it still says I have only XBox Live...