360 randomly disconnects from live.

Discus and support 360 randomly disconnects from live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 360 is randomly disconnecting from Xbox live. It will reconnect, only to disconnect in another five to ten minutes. Xbox.com/status isn't showing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BIGMlilorgan, Aug 9, 2014.

1. BIGMlilorgan
    BIGMlilorgan Guest

My 360 is randomly disconnecting from Xbox live. It will reconnect, only to disconnect in another five to ten minutes. Xbox.com/status isn't showing anything interfering with service, any ideas?

:)

BIGMlilorgan, Aug 9, 2014
  2. iV L3G3NDz T1M, Aug 9, 2014
  3. Artellie
    Artellie Guest
    Xbox connect to wireless network but not Internet

Okay so now it's connected but will randomly disconnect from Xbox live >.>

Artellie, Aug 9, 2014
  4. 360 randomly disconnects from live.

If you're on a wireless network, you may need to bring your console or router closer to each other so they are able to communicate properly with barley any interference. If you're on a wired network, try resetting the modem and router for 1 minute. If you
    still have any issues, then you would need to contact your ISP since the problem could be from them and not Live.

Decimator Omega, Aug 9, 2014
  5. iV L3G3NDz T1M Win User

Disconnected from xbox live

6. Demi 1ovato Win User

I am being disconnected from Xbox Live when I start to play World of Tanks and other games.

The forum name is "randomly being disconnected from xbox live".
  7. XBF George L Win User

Erro jogo (Mod Translation: Game Error)

Hello Luciane!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having an issue where your Xbox 360 is disconnecting from Xbox Live is that correct? Take a look at this helpful support article:"I'm
    getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live"
    . Let us know with a reply how it goes.
  8. Decimator Omega Win User

If you're on a wireless network, you may need to bring your console or router closer to each other so they are able to communicate properly with barley any interference. If you're on a wired network, try resetting the modem and router for 1 minute. If you
    still have any issues, then you would need to contact your ISP since the problem could be from them and not Live.
  9. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Xbox keeps disconnecting from xbox live

Hi there!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing disconnecting issues from Xbox Live. Let's have you check out this troubleshooting article for

randomly disconnecting from Xbox Live
    if you haven't already.

Please let us know how it goes after attempting the troubleshooting steps!
Thema:

1. 360 randomly disconnects from live. - Similar Threads - 360 randomly disconnects

2. Wireless Xbox 360 controller used on a PC randomly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox 360 controller used on a PC randomly disconnects: So Im using wireless xbox 360 controler on my PC with windows 10, and after resetting my computer to factory settings, my controler started to randomly disconnets while im playing, what makes it...
  3. problem with random disconnection of xbox live xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with random disconnection of xbox live xbox 360: can you help me? I have a problem when I am playing in multiplayer mode my console disconnects me from xbox live every 5.10, or 30 minutes. I already deleted my profile and I downloaded it again...
  4. Xbox 360 elite random wifi disconnection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 elite random wifi disconnection: hi I've checked for a fix but its all Xbox live discon solutions The problem my Xbox 360 gears elite disconnects from live but they all do that my problem is that after the discon I check The...
  5. Wireless xbox 360 controller (PC, Windows 10) randomly disconnects once or twice a day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless xbox 360 controller (PC, Windows 10) randomly disconnects once or twice a day: Hello everyone. I'm using the wireless controller for the PC. I love the xbox360 controller ,imo it's as good as the PS3 controller. But unfortunately I am having an issue with it. Sometimes it...
  6. XBOX 360 RANDOMLY DISCONNECTS FROM XBOX LIVE, EVERY 15/20 MINS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 RANDOMLY DISCONNECTS FROM XBOX LIVE, EVERY 15/20 MINS.: I've had my MW3 Xbox 360 upstairs for the last 15 months since buying an Xbox One and having that downstairs. I've experienced connection issues most of the time it has been upstairs, I thought it...
  7. Random disconnections from Xbox Live on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random disconnections from Xbox Live on 360: So I constantly get disconnected from Live on my 360, hooked up wirelessly. This happens at the most random of time, the only time it does not happen is when playing games. But happens while...
  8. Xbox 360 random disconnect 11 seconds after single freeze frame.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 random disconnect 11 seconds after single freeze frame.: Does anybody have this issue and have a solution that isn't your standard one that can be reeled off from support? This is what it looks like whilst in a match in Halo: [View:[MEDIA]]...
  9. MY XBOX LIVE KEEPS ON DISCONNECTING RANDOMLY FROM 10-15 MINS ON XBOX 360!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX LIVE KEEPS ON DISCONNECTING RANDOMLY FROM 10-15 MINS ON XBOX 360!!!!: I have done everything to try and fix this iv'e done speed test, updated my firmware and cleared my cache but of course still nothing is working. I would gladly love if someone helped me....
  10. 360 Random Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Random Disconnecting: Been a xbox 360 owner for a long time now and never had any problems until the last few weeks. Xbox live keeps randomly disconnecting every 5 / 10 minutes and its making it impossible to play...