360 to XB1 All digital?

Discus and support 360 to XB1 All digital? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking to upgrade my son to an XB1 and the price for the all-digital version is most appealing. My question is if there is a way to 'migrate'... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OgHg, Dec 3, 2019.

1. OgHg
    OgHg Guest

360 to XB1 All digital?

I'm looking to upgrade my son to an XB1 and the price for the all-digital version is most appealing. My question is if there is a way to 'migrate' backward compatible 360 games to the digital XB1?

:)

OgHg, Dec 3, 2019
  2. tohellnbak Win User

xbox one

$10 upgrade.... BUY 360 version of game... when XB1 releases... turn in 360 game PLUS $10 and receive the same game for the XB1 that is all it is....
  3. FrowardBee604 Win User

True dedicated Gaming Xbox One VS. All in One Xbox One

But Xb1 isnt doing to bad, at the end of the day it is about 6 times more powerful than the Xbox 360, with alot of effeincet design. XB1 does have longevity. There is alot of potential Xb1 has.

The xbox one is a worthy succsesor to the 360. and that all that really matters.
  4. denis97g Win User

360 to XB1 All digital?

if they are physical copies the only way is with the disc, so you won't be able to use them with the all-digital. Otherwise, digital games will migrate automatically, you'll just have to reinstall them.
  5. OgHg Win User

360 to XB1 All digital?

thanks, i figured as much, just wanted to be sure
  6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

360 to XB1 All digital?

Hi there

As mentioned above,

If your son owns them all on disc then he will not be able to play them on an all digital console. So it depends if you'd like to get him a console with a disc drive that way he can play all his games still, while still having the option to purchase digital
    content as well.

But if he has them all digital on the 360, it will just be a case of him installing them on his xb1, granted that its backwards compatible. But they will appear in 'ready to install' or by searching in the store on the console, looking at the backwards compatible
    section and installing the game that way.
Thema:

360 to XB1 All digital?

1. 360 to XB1 All digital? - Similar Threads - 360 XB1 digital

2. I own 3 XB1's (and a 360) for my family - having problems with "Home Xbox"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own 3 XB1's (and a 360) for my family - having problems with "Home Xbox": Hello: At my home, I have 3 XB1's (a 1x for me, and the other 2 are for my wife and son) - we all are avid gamers. They are under my name as a family plan. I usually purchase the games and...
  3. Xbox Live & Backward Compatibility - XB1 vs 360 Live Connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live & Backward Compatibility - XB1 vs 360 Live Connections: I have noticed there seems to be a difference between Xbox One's - Xbox Live & Xbox 360's Xbox Live. If the games are running off the same account should they not ALL run off of "ONE" Xbox Live...
  4. XB 360 to XB1 transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB 360 to XB1 transfer: is transferring game saves to the cloud the only way to,get them there or can I use the datel data transfer cable to connect the two? Thx Xb360 to xb1 transfer 387ff90f-4da7-4797-8fac-6847d5b4f215
  5. XB1 reads 360 discs but not XB1 discs or Blu-Ray

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 reads 360 discs but not XB1 discs or Blu-Ray: I keep getting either the “disc may be dirty” or “if you own this title please insert disc” with every XB1 game disc I own but every backward compatible disc works fine. I’ve searched google and...
  6. Xbox 360 Emulator on XB1 not connecting to xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Emulator on XB1 not connecting to xbox live.: Im trying to play MW2 since its backwards compatible, but whenever I try to sign in to Xbox live the error 8015190E comes up. I have tried reseting the system's cache, but it does not seem to...
  7. Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...: Hello, I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on http://Xbox.com . Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." but I am already trying on my Xbox One....
  8. Digital TV Tuner (USB) and Xbox 360 (HDMI-in) Plugged Into XB1 At the Same Time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital TV Tuner (USB) and Xbox 360 (HDMI-in) Plugged Into XB1 At the Same Time?: I have a question about the TV tuner. I understand that you plug the tuner into the XB1 through USB, not HDMI. I have an Xbox 360 hooked up to my XB1 through the HDMI-in port. In order to play 360...
  9. Xbox 360 to XB1 digital discount offer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 to XB1 digital discount offer: I read the following support article Minecraft | Xbox & Windows 10 Games Was this a limited offer or is it still available in Australia ? Also does anyone know the AU discounted price please?...
  10. XB1 reads 360 discs but not XB1 discs or Blu-Ray

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 reads 360 discs but not XB1 discs or Blu-Ray: I keep getting either the “disc may be dirty” or “if you own this title please insert disc” with every XB1 game disc I own but every backward compatible disc works fine. I’ve searched google and...