360 to xbox 1 no live now ?

Discus and support 360 to xbox 1 no live now ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; guys I had my 360 for years, I just bought a xbox 1 and it says I have gold when I enter my codes, tried 2 cards, says I have a membership to give the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DodgeRamIt360, Mar 5, 2015.

1. 360 to xbox 1 no live now ?

guys I had my 360 for years, I just bought a xbox 1 and it says I have gold when I enter my codes, tried 2 cards, says I have a membership to give the card to someone else. I knew I had it from the 360, but If I wanna play game on the xbox 1 withsomeone
    it says I don't have it, this is drivng me nuts 360 to xbox 1 no live now ? :(

:)

DodgeRamIt360, Mar 5, 2015
  2. BteslaM
    BteslaM Guest
    Xbox live silver

so this is my second post on these forums. I previously had an xbox 360 and now I have a 1. I used to have Xbox live silver. It is no longer allowing me to play online. Whiiii!

BteslaM, Mar 5, 2015
  3. Mutant Thor
    Mutant Thor Guest
    Unable to download games with gold. - 360

I have Xbox 1 and 360. Both bought in US and i have US live account. I live in India now. I have no problem downloading the Games with Gold on Xbox1. But i am unable to download games with gold for 360. I could not download last month's mafia and this months
    just cause.

Also, this month Just Cause is given in both India and US. So i dont think region is the problem (Xbox 1 has no problem!)

Mutant Thor, Mar 5, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You may want to try contacting support directly. You definitely have gold. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Mar 5, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

You may want to try contacting support directly. You definitely have gold. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Killer LMO 7 Win User

2 Xbox One Consoles, 2 Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions

Hi I was needing some help my son had a xbox 360 and for chrsitmas received a xbox 1 i had a xbox live subscrption on xbox 360 he then set up new sign in with xbox 1 and now a payment has come out for xbox 360 $79.95 is there anyway to change to the xbox
  7. smileskybird Win User

Deleting an installed game.

Xbox 360 only has 15,000 servers world wide. Xbox 1 uses more Xbox Live/servers worldwide. Microsoft said something like more than the computing power in 1999. 300,000+ servers worldwide. And since much more people are on Xbox 360 compared to Xbox 1, I'd
    say storage capacity for game saves for Xbox 1 players isn't a major issue, unless perhaps if Xbox 1 had like 100 million people on Xbox 1 which just isn't so right now. All your info on Xbox Live gets BACKED UP too. Like when Xbox Live has issues on 360 or/and
    Xbox 1 like your Gamerscore or friends list says 0 when it shouldn't, when it's working properly, it's back to normal. Why? because they back up that info.
  8. smileskybird Win User

Xbox one needs better avatars and gamer picks

Xbox avatars need to be more dominant on the Dashboard like they are on Xbox 360 right now, instead of hiding in some Windows 8 program Avatar App in a shoe box. Its good that your Xbox avatar was at least a Day 1 Xbox Live Feature on Xbox 1.
  9. dsgoodrow Win User

Achievements not unlocking for Backwards Compatibility Games

Factory reset is done, now I cannot sign in to Xbox Live from the 360 emulator. I am online with the Xbox 1, playing multiplayer and watching netflix, connection test shows that everything is working.

When I open 360 games, my gamertag pops up as signed in, but not connected to Live.
Thema:

1. 360 to xbox 1 no live now ? - Similar Threads - 360 live

2. Xbox 360 E looking for games on Xbox LIve/Ultimate...what is there for this console online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E looking for games on Xbox LIve/Ultimate...what is there for this console online?: Hello, I have recently acquired a Xbox 360 E Blue Edition Console. I am doing the special Xbox Live Ultimate but cannot seem to find or figure out how to do searches for the Xbox 360 console....
  3. Xbox live on 360 not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on 360 not working: When I downloaded my Xbox account I could not sign into Xbox live because my parent's account was not valid, I do not have a parent. The Xbox live thing is also under my name but I am not...
  4. Xbox 360 Xbox Live Update Failed Status Code :4467-4497-1381-0300-c800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Xbox Live Update Failed Status Code :4467-4497-1381-0300-c800-0036: hello guys i have a xbox 360 i have buyed it in 2012 with $450 and two days ago i have connect this xbox to internet using tethernet cable i wanna play gta olline and then i tested to xbox live...
  5. XBOX 360 LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 LIVE GOLD: Hi, I have tried for a few days now to add Xbox live gold to my son's Xbox 360 console, it will not accept debit card. I have tried numerous times to re-enter it and even went from my computer to...
  6. not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360: hi everyone I created a xbox live profile on my xbox one, but I don't have it on my xbox 360, so in order for me to play the backwards compatiable games I need to download my xbox one profile...
  7. Informe Estado de Error Xbox Live - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Informe Estado de Error Xbox Live - Xbox 360: Necesito ayuda urgente con un error que se genera cuando realizo la Prueba de conexión a Xbox live en mi consola Xbox 360: aparentemente tengo conexión a Xbox live pero la jugabilidad en línea es...
  8. Xbox Live (Xbox 360) Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live (Xbox 360) Access: About 10 days ago I have lost access on my Xbox Live access through my Xbox 360 (been wanting to rekindle my Mass Effect journey during the quarantine). I have changed my Microsoft password over...
  9. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.: I noticed when playing Fallout 3 that my account in the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox One S was not connecting to Xbox Live. I checked other backwards compatible games that I have and they all...
  10. Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live: Hi, My Xbox 360 needs an update to connect to Xbox Live. But when I update it, it tells me the update failed, it can't process the update, and it gives me a status code: 4476 - 4497 - 1380 -...