360s internal drive failure after newest live update. coinsides with the xbox one pricedrop

Discus and support 360s internal drive failure after newest live update. coinsides with the xbox one pricedrop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Newest live update will not instal. Was advised of internal flash drive failure. seems funny that i can play games locally but not connect to live.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sgt Stadinko, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Sgt Stadinko
    Sgt Stadinko Guest

360s internal drive failure after newest live update. coinsides with the xbox one pricedrop

Newest live update will not instal. Was advised of internal flash drive failure. seems funny that i can play games locally but not connect to live. Aslo seems funny that this crash comes just as the price drop happens. I paid for repair through live.xbox,
    now xbox has no record of my payment and advises me to contact my bank to dispute the charges. What is going on here. I have been charged 95.33 for repair and expidited shipping and now have to dispute this charge only to have the same one put back in order
    to get my 360 repaired. I called to place the order, they said to do it online and save 20 dollars. online has lost my order but i have been charged. In the end this ordeal has cost me lots of time on the phone and computerand the bank only to still have the
    original issue and have to start this fiasco all over.
    Xbox has lost my trust and is really close to losing my loyalty also.

:)

Sgt Stadinko, Apr 22, 2014
  2. hard drive

As an idea for xbox one hard drives because they are internal and not external try plugging in an external drive to save or transfer all important games to external hard drive and leave not so important games onto internal drive
    that way you can take them anywhere and not have hard drive failures with xbox one.

{james_lachlan_robertson}, Apr 22, 2014
  3. Rah49er
    Rah49er Guest
    Xbox360 Slim wireless problems

Same problem here. My new xbox 360s connects to my network via internal wifi but it will not connect to xbox live. Everything else in the house connects fine. My xbox even connects when I plug in the old Adapter( from my last xbox) meaning the issue is with
    the internal wifi. This is one reason I bought a new xbox slim(internal wifi) this is BS!

Rah49er, Apr 22, 2014
  4. 360s internal drive failure after newest live update. coinsides with the xbox one pricedrop

I apologize that you're having this issue. If you were charged and you sent in your console and you got it back, then there isn't an issue. But, if you never sent your console in, you need to dispute this with your bank and get the funds back. If you have
    any questions/concerns please don't hesitate to contact me.

AJS Online v2, Apr 30, 2014
  5. AJS Online v2 Win User

I apologize that you're having this issue. If you were charged and you sent in your console and you got it back, then there isn't an issue. But, if you never sent your console in, you need to dispute this with your bank and get the funds back. If you have
    any questions/concerns please don't hesitate to contact me.
  6. AndreaMyersaam Win User

help with update error code 23ef-351f-b800-0f00-c000-0013

I would just follow the link I provided, follow the instructions for putting the newest update on a Xbox 360 formatted USB drive, and see if the newest update will correct the issue.
  7. {james_lachlan_rober Win User

hard drive

As an idea for xbox one hard drives because they are internal and not external try plugging in an external drive to save or transfer all important games to external hard drive and leave not so important games onto internal drive
    that way you can take them anywhere and not have hard drive failures with xbox one.
  8. onyxishere Win User

update on USB not working

Not on the 360. As for the internal drive, after updates, etc. you are actually left with a less than what is stated which is why it's always recommended to get the other drive.
  9. DHG SnowPhoenix Win User

Xbox 360 Dashboard HELP!

One or other of those are indeed required to get the Update, as the Update can't fit in the Xbox 360's Internal Memory (I'm not referring to the Slim's 4GB Internal). And even if you could Update without those, it would be pointless as the Gamer Profile,
    Game Saves, etc. Require a Memory Unit or a Xbox 360 Hard Drive. You could however use a USB Flash Drive as a Memory Unit, and it would work. That's what I used before i got a 120GB Hard Drive for it.
Thema:

1. 360s internal drive failure after newest live update. coinsides with the xbox one pricedrop - Similar Threads - 360s internal drive

2. Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]: Hallo ich besitzte eine xbox 360s mit einen kinect sensor aber ich weiß nicht wie ich skype auf der xbox 360 herunterladen kann! _______________________ [Translation - Hello i own a xbox 360s...
  3. Xbox 360S Power Button Red

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360S Power Button Red: Having an issue with my 2012 Xbox 360S. It was acting weird, a few times, then i left it on all night (accidentally) while the controller charged. Now when i power it up, the on/off button is...
  4. Xbox 360S profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360S profiles: I'm wanting to switch profiles, change one profile to the profile that can change settings, console, memberships etc.... I only have 2 profiles on my Xbox, but the first profile I created was for...
  5. XBOX 360S PAL version won't read PAL games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360S PAL version won't read PAL games: Hello everyone, Well I guess everything is in the title, I have a PAL version of the xbox360S and it won't allow me to play PAL games (MGS HD collection and DBZ Raging blast 2). All the other...
  6. Using a 120gb or 60gb drive in a Xbox 360s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a 120gb or 60gb drive in a Xbox 360s: I have had to purchase a new (to me) 360s due to some issues with my dvd drive in my elite (fat) console. The elite console has a 120gb hard drive and I would like to use this in my 360S. I also...
  7. Error cod. xbox 360s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error cod. xbox 360s: buenas tardes alguien me puede ayudar mi xbox le di actualizar, y me aparece error cod. 8007 0070 no se puede conectar a xbox live en la verificaciòn de conexiòn, y aparte mi xbox no tiene disco...
  8. xbox 360S unsupported message

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360S unsupported message: I have an Xbox 369 S with 294 GB hard drive and a Kinect sensor. With the Kinect connected to the console I get an unsupported message on my display. With out the Kinect connected, everything...
  9. trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!: Can anyone help me please? I have a game cd originally made for the first xbox, from approx 2004. I can still use this game on my original xbox, but, with my newer tv, the picture quality is not...
  10. bypassing internal 4GB drive on 360S

in XBoX on Consoles
    bypassing internal 4GB drive on 360S: no xbox live connection due to system update errors, multiple attempts. deleted everything off the console. if the internal drive is the problem, should an additional/alternate memory device solve...