3D Blu-ray support?

Discus and support 3D Blu-ray support? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has there been any news about future support for 3D Blu-ray? bb0703eb-467f-4f19-81a4-1926c467d4f5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnakeEyes0269, May 4, 2014.

1. 3D Blu-ray support?

Has there been any news about future support for 3D Blu-ray?

:)

SnakeEyes0269, May 4, 2014
  2. robnyack
    robnyack Guest
    robnyack, May 4, 2014
  3. StalkingDAVE
    StalkingDAVE Guest
    3D Blueray Player Update

I updated my system about 1 hour ago and can not play Blu-ray 3d movies, what is says is

The Blu-ray disc requires a 3D Blu-ray player connected to a 3D display, your 3d Blu-ray player has not detected that it is connected to a 3d display. This may be due to a display capability or a equipment connection issue. please consult your 3d player
    manual.

I am running a new 3D led Samsung tv

StalkingDAVE, May 4, 2014
  4. The Cthulhu
    The Cthulhu Guest

3D Blu-ray support?

Maybe something will be announced at E3.

The Cthulhu, May 4, 2014
  5. robnyack Win User

Will the Xbox One Support 3D Blu-Rays and 3D TV'S?

6. TheSpiralMatrix Win User

Well the xbox one include 3D blu ray

Microsoft has only said it has a Blu Ray player in it. No info on if its a 3D ready blu ray drive or just standard

-

And before anyone starts..... supporting 4K and 3D does not imply 3D Blu Ray ready Drive.

-

the Xbox 360 supported 3D also
  7. Ishan8123 Win User

3D playback not working

Xbox One supports 3D Blu-ray discs when played on 3D TVs. Try checking whether there are any updates for The Blu-ray player app
  8. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox one and 3d playback.

9. Raff-4186412C-A6F7-4 Win User

XBox One

The Xbox One does play Blu-Ray and DVD, but keep in mind *3D Blu-Ray's will not work*.
Thema:

3D Blu-ray support?

1. 3D Blu-ray support? - Similar Threads - Blu ray support

2. Is blu-ray player app on xbox one x going to support Dolby Vision?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is blu-ray player app on xbox one x going to support Dolby Vision?: Till now, the only app support dolby vision on xbox is netflix. 326f219d-1f26-4aa6-b0f1-c07e722f4838
  3. HDR10 is supported on Xbox One X Blu Ray player.. what about Dolby Vision ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR10 is supported on Xbox One X Blu Ray player.. what about Dolby Vision ?: Will there be a firmware update that will allow Dolby Vision Blu Ray discs to play on the Xbox One X? I don’t really want to buy a separate Blu Ray player for Dolby Vision unless I have to....
  4. Will Xbox One X support 3d blu rays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox One X support 3d blu rays?: This feature is very important to me. Anyone know or have an idea when we might find out? Just because the S has it doesn't mean the X will., given how quick some companies have been to stop...
  5. Xbox one s blu ray 3d supported still?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s blu ray 3d supported still?: I bought a new xbox one S for UHD support for my LG oled tv and, when I put in 3d blu ray discs, my TV loses the video signal. I am sometimes able to get the movie to work if I put the disc in...
  6. 21:9 blu-ray support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    21:9 blu-ray support?: Hi, Just curiouse, if i buy a 21:9 monitor and plug it into my xbox one, can i view blu-ray in 21:9 native format or will it be anstretch put 1080p? Thanks for any responses....
  7. 4K Blu-Ray discs. Does the Xbox One support playing these?

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K Blu-Ray discs. Does the Xbox One support playing these?: I read on various different sites yesterday that the Xbox One will play 4K Blu-Ray discs. The weather was crappy so I went out and bought Deadpool 4K Blu-Ray and The Revanent 4K Blu-Ray (sorry I'm...
  8. 3D Blu-Ray Support In Next Update!

in XBoX on Consoles
    3D Blu-Ray Support In Next Update!: What to Expect with the Next Xbox One Update 11f784e4-213a-4e77-90f2-8dd65644fa9f
  9. When to expect 3D Blu-ray and Dolby Digital support/patches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When to expect 3D Blu-ray and Dolby Digital support/patches?: Right now, I'd be happy if just standard blu-ray discs played in my xbox one. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Usually resetting the box does the trick, but it's really getting...
  10. 3D Blu-ray and Dolby Digital support/patches

in XBoX on Consoles
    3D Blu-ray and Dolby Digital support/patches: There better be 3D Blu-ray and Dolby Digital support/patches or I am going to be throughly disappointed. I paid a lot of money for Xbox One. This is supposed to be my "all-in-one" entertainment...