3D BluRays?

Discus and support 3D BluRays? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am confused as to why the Xbox One still has no ability to play 3d bluray movies? With the release of The Lego Movie and my inability to watch it in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adanedhels, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Adanedhels
    Adanedhels Guest

3D BluRays?

I am confused as to why the Xbox One still has no ability to play 3d bluray movies?

With the release of The Lego Movie and my inability to watch it in 3d I'm very frustrated.

After all I trusted MS to follow through on their commitment to provide an all in one system, this led me to sell my ps3 to afford the console at launch. I am really saddened by this still not being a feature.

Support Staff/MS Techs do you guys have a ETA yet?

:)

Adanedhels, Jun 17, 2014
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Sterescopic 3D

3D support requires:

- A 3D TV

- 3D glasses compatible with aformentioned 3D TV

- HDMI cabling to hook the 360 up via HDMI to the 3D TV

IceStorm III, Jun 17, 2014
  3. JeremyHarris
    JeremyHarris Guest
    SONIC CD OUT TOMMOROW 400PTS GET IN!!

[quote user="Nameloi"]but its Sonic 3d not CD (which wasn't actually 3d anyways).[/quote]Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island was as "3D" as how
    Donkey Kong Country and Vectorman were "3D."

JeremyHarris, Jun 17, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

3D BluRays?

I believe it's on their radar, but with so many other fixes to do first, 3D might be pushed back for a little bit. Luckily, the Xbox is focused on monthly console updates to perfect the console for us, so hang in there.

CMUchippewa, Jun 17, 2014
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Sterescopic 3D

3D support requires:

- A 3D TV

- 3D glasses compatible with aformentioned 3D TV

- HDMI cabling to hook the 360 up via HDMI to the 3D TV
  6. NetshadeX Win User

Is 3D gaming worth it?

It's only worth it playing 3D on PC. nvidia's 3D vision and AMD's HD3D tech look like 3D should look. console 3D is fake. Both the 360 and PS3 don't actually use real 3D. It's just graphical trickery to mimic 3D. Actual 3D requires High speed HDMI 1.4 cables
    to deal with the insane amount of data being transferred. 360 "3D" even works with component cables... Console 3D looks blurry and has crazy crosstalk. The hardware is just not suited.
  7. MattyA 369 Win User

Can't turn on 3d in Arkham City or on Dashboard

If the game doesn't have a 3D option it's most probably because it hasn't been made in 3D. And there is no option for 3D on the dashboard, as hardly any games are 3D at the moment.
  8. NENGaming Win User

Xbox ONE media device that can't play 3d blue ray as advertised? JOKE

3D's not dead! but, each to their own. I love 3D stuff, if it's on at the cinema in 3D i'll watch it in 3D. The next big thing is surely VR. VR movies! imagine that!
  9. JeremyHarris Win User

SONIC CD OUT TOMMOROW 400PTS GET IN!!

[quote user="Nameloi"]but its Sonic 3d not CD (which wasn't actually 3d anyways).[/quote]Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island was as "3D" as how
    Donkey Kong Country and Vectorman were "3D."
Thema:

3D BluRays?

1. 3D BluRays? - Similar Threads - BluRays

2. HDCP error with bluray app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDCP error with bluray app: Hello, Since today, I can not read bluray or DVDs anymore. I have this error code that is displayed: 0x91d7000a. I already tried the Microsoft solution to quit the application and restart the...
  3. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  4. BluRay player Error 0x8027025a causes same error in other apps and not resolved after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BluRay player Error 0x8027025a causes same error in other apps and not resolved after...: Yesterday I posted the following and had some useful replies: Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite;...
  5. XBox One X don't read original Bluray

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X don't read original Bluray: Hello, My XBox One X don't read original Blurays from some months ago. I had proved using other Bluray, reset my XBox One X, delete and reinstalled the Bluray Reader application and it didn't...
  6. 4k bluray player 0x91d70001 Westworld Season 2 Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4k bluray player 0x91d70001 Westworld Season 2 Australia: I have never had an issue playing 4k discs on my Project Scorpio One X. The last few days I am getting error message 0x91d70001 for Westworld Series 2 UltraHD. It didnt work, then it did, I reset...
  7. Bluray player no ot installing error code 0x80D03801

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluray player no ot installing error code 0x80D03801: I tried to up update bluray player app it did not update,so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall it is showing error Code 0x80D03801 How to install it 7c1d7f97-225f-4312-8b48-9aee65e26849
  8. Xbox One playing a 4K bluray rip over gigabit network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One playing a 4K bluray rip over gigabit network: Hello, I have a 4k Bluray rip Im trying to stream over my network but it wont work. Ive tried using VLC and Kodi but its saying the source is too slow. I also have a laptop which can play the...
  9. Is there a way to play bluray without wifi on the Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to play bluray without wifi on the Xbox one?: My internet has been out for 3 days now and the Xbox won't let me play DVDs. Says I must be online. Is there an application on the Xbox I can download that does not require the internet to work?...
  10. bluray is black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bluray is black screen: i put on a brand new blu ray movie that I just got and it only show black screen no sound but when I use another old bluray movie it works just fine please help me fix this problem...