3d playback

Discus and support 3d playback in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know when 3d playback will (if it all) be compatible with the xbox one? 6e2defda-dbe5-4a49-a794-006363928151 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Given2FLY41, May 3, 2014.

1. Given2FLY41
    Given2FLY41 Guest

3d playback

Does anyone know when 3d playback will (if it all) be compatible with the xbox one?

:)

Given2FLY41, May 3, 2014
  2. OzWoody71
    OzWoody71 Guest
    Choppy 3D Blu-ray playback

The Hobbit 3D also had playback issues with choppy playback. Plus when I unticked the 24hz box in the bluray app settings I lost 3D playback and it went back to 2D.

OzWoody71, May 3, 2014
  3. Xbox one and 3d playback.

@vg ghost the xbox one does not have 3d playback that was confirmed yesterday by microsoft but they did say it will most likely have an update in the future to allow 3d playback sony have stated that the ps4 will have 3d playback just not at launch.

AXIOMS OF FATE, May 3, 2014
  4. AXIOMS OF FATE Win User

Xbox one and 3d playback.

@vg ghost the xbox one does not have 3d playback that was confirmed yesterday by microsoft but they did say it will most likely have an update in the future to allow 3d playback sony have stated that the ps4 will have 3d playback just not at launch.
  5. OzWoody71 Win User

Choppy 3D Blu-ray playback

The Hobbit 3D also had playback issues with choppy playback. Plus when I unticked the 24hz box in the bluray app settings I lost 3D playback and it went back to 2D.
  6. l33tmeatwad-C5110031 Win User

More info on bluray 3d

The PS4 currently does not support 3D playback eitherand has no ETA when it will gain support for that. Right now he will have to keep his PS3 or buy a Blu-ray player that supports 3D if he wants to be able to playback 3D movies.
  7. RICHL74 Win User

xbox one 3D blu ray playback

Yeah PS4 doesn't have 3D playback either.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Xbox one and 3d playback.

xboxone has 3d playback ps4 said the ps4 will not
Thema:

3d playback

1. 3d playback - Similar Threads - playback

2. Blu-ray playback is completely broken in Beta Build. Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray playback is completely broken in Beta Build. Xbox One X: Anyone have information on what's wrong with Blu-ray playback? submitted by /u/QueefingQuailman [link] [comments]
  3. Blu-ray playback on the Xbox One X is absolutely atrocious. Glitches and freezes a and...

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray playback on the Xbox One X is absolutely atrocious. Glitches and freezes a and...: First of all, it's hilarious I had to repost this because AutoMod removes posts for being too short. Now onto the problem: $500 Xbox One X can't even play Blu-ray discs. Yes I have the app. Yes I...
  4. Game capture playback issues......

in XboX Insiders
    Game capture playback issues......: Since the update(Alpha) anytime I do a video capture of a game on playback its going really slow....like literally frame by frame slow....anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/psiguy6...
  5. No blu ray hdr playback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No blu ray hdr playback: Please help. I have just purchased my first 4k uhd blu ray disk. It will not play in hdr mode. My games play in hdr mode. Also Amazon prime video plays ok in hdr. When you go into the checklist in...
  6. [Xbox One S] "The thing isn't available" when pausing video playback

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox One S] "The thing isn't available" when pausing video playback: Hello Everyone, I have been noticing that my nest hub max keeps saying "The thing isn't available" when trying to pause anything on the Xbox console (playing/un-pausing works fine). It seems to...
  7. Is there a reason why DVD playback has been deteriorating per patch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason why DVD playback has been deteriorating per patch?: I have the XBOX One S (day 1 halo pack). Over the past several patches DVD playback has become more and more frustrated. Blu ray seems to have no problems. I say 'Frustrated' and not...
  8. There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...

in XboX Insiders
    There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...: submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  9. Quick Playback Controls for Plex

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Playback Controls for Plex: Having quick controls for spotify and pandora are great, but most of my music and playlists are housed in Plex. It would be great to have those quick controls function with Plex. submitted by...
  10. Xbox 360 playback error c101a3ff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 playback error c101a3ff: Is there any update for this error code? I have just recently rented a movie through my Xbox 360 and I can't watch it. I just get this error code. Please advise. Thanks...