3d playback

Discus and support 3d playback in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know when 3d playback will (if it all) be compatible with the xbox one? 6e2defda-dbe5-4a49-a794-006363928151 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Given2FLY41, May 3, 2014.

1. Given2FLY41
    Given2FLY41 Guest

3d playback

Does anyone know when 3d playback will (if it all) be compatible with the xbox one?

:)

Given2FLY41, May 3, 2014
  2. OzWoody71
    OzWoody71 Guest
    Choppy 3D Blu-ray playback

The Hobbit 3D also had playback issues with choppy playback. Plus when I unticked the 24hz box in the bluray app settings I lost 3D playback and it went back to 2D.

OzWoody71, May 3, 2014
  3. Xbox one and 3d playback.

@vg ghost the xbox one does not have 3d playback that was confirmed yesterday by microsoft but they did say it will most likely have an update in the future to allow 3d playback sony have stated that the ps4 will have 3d playback just not at launch.

AXIOMS OF FATE, May 3, 2014
  4. AXIOMS OF FATE Win User

Xbox one and 3d playback.

@vg ghost the xbox one does not have 3d playback that was confirmed yesterday by microsoft but they did say it will most likely have an update in the future to allow 3d playback sony have stated that the ps4 will have 3d playback just not at launch.
  5. OzWoody71 Win User

Choppy 3D Blu-ray playback

The Hobbit 3D also had playback issues with choppy playback. Plus when I unticked the 24hz box in the bluray app settings I lost 3D playback and it went back to 2D.
  6. l33tmeatwad-C5110031 Win User

More info on bluray 3d

The PS4 currently does not support 3D playback eitherand has no ETA when it will gain support for that. Right now he will have to keep his PS3 or buy a Blu-ray player that supports 3D if he wants to be able to playback 3D movies.
  7. RICHL74 Win User

xbox one 3D blu ray playback

Yeah PS4 doesn't have 3D playback either.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Xbox one and 3d playback.

xboxone has 3d playback ps4 said the ps4 will not
Thema:

3d playback

1. 3d playback - Similar Threads - playback

2. Xbox One X Beta Ring Turns off unexpectedly 4K Native HDR playback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Beta Ring Turns off unexpectedly 4K Native HDR playback: I have been a Beta ring user for a few years now and we just finally got the 4K TV's I wanted for my office and when i am playing one of the 3 Xbox One X's in the house on the 4K HDR setting after...
  3. Xbox is deviating form the DVD / Blu Ray/ 3D Disc playback and closed captioning standards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is deviating form the DVD / Blu Ray/ 3D Disc playback and closed captioning standards: I was wondering why only certain 3D Discs get rejected by my Xbox One, but play perfectly fine on my Playstaiton 3. I would tewast dad's 3D + 4KD + network TV player upstairs but it doesn't have...
  4. Hide Notifications During Video Playback

in XboX Insiders
    Hide Notifications During Video Playback: I was told I should post this here: This evening while watching Avengers Endgame, I'm at one of the action scenes, totally into it, and all of a sudden, a notification about a friend coming...
  5. playback of a movie that i bought

in XBoX on Consoles
    playback of a movie that i bought: Anytime I try to play the movie I bought. I keep getting a message of network problem but I test my network and there is no problem. Then I get sometimes a message of go to support...
  6. 4K UHD Playback

in XboX Insiders
    4K UHD Playback: I am having troubles with my 4K UHD copy of Ex Machina. It shows the loading screen for about 2 seconds then cuts to all black. I returned the disc and tried on a new copy, but same issue. Put a...
  7. Serious video playback issues (Alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    Serious video playback issues (Alpha): I'm on Alpha ring IP on a Xbox One X and EVERY time a video is played whether it be through YouTube or Twitch it's entirely in 25% speed with high pitched ringing noises. Edit - a hard reset...
  8. Sound Stuttering And Cutting Out On Video Playback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound Stuttering And Cutting Out On Video Playback: Hey Guys, I've been having this problem for about a month now that I'm watching a video (either streaming through the Netflix app or playing a video from my connected media using VLC or the...
  9. Can't playback video clips on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't playback video clips on Xbox One S: When I attempt to play back game Clips on My Xbox One S, the Xbox freezes and the TV goes Black. I have to unplug the Xbox and reset it to continue. I can see the videos in Upload Studio and edit...
  10. Slow video playback on Netflix and blu ray apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow video playback on Netflix and blu ray apps.: Hi, my xbox one has started to slow down video playback, including both audio and visual. This is occurring whilst watching DVDs and blu-rays using the blu-ray app, and also using Netflix. To fix...