3D Sounds in Xbox games

Discus and support 3D Sounds in Xbox games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Helo, I am an xbox one user in Brasil, and I have a control with P2 input for headset. However, I am hearing impaired and only listen on the right... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CNB MrCriminal, Nov 7, 2019.

1. 3D Sounds in Xbox games

Helo,

I am an xbox one user in Brasil, and I have a control with P2 input for headset. However, I am hearing impaired and only listen on the
    right side, it bothers me a lot in some games (most) have this left and right audio mechanics in relation to the character or scene. Do you have any
    options or settings that I can "disable" this function? and leave the audio in the headset just like the tv?

Dês de já, Obrigado.

:)

CNB MrCriminal, Nov 7, 2019
  2. THE HIDDEN GRID Win User

BEST NEW IDEA FOR THE NEW XBOX! "XBOX3D60"

3d messesup you eyes because i have a nintendo 3Ds and its not that good but 3d gameing will sound cool.
  3. crazy8canuck Win User

3D Sounds in Xbox games

I think you misunderstood the question. He does not want stereo as he is hearing impaired in one ear.

What you want is MONO output.

In the settings menu go to Ease of Access >audio>mono

All audio will now come out of all speakers/headsets etc.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

3D Sounds in Xbox games

Hey there
    CNB MrCriminal
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. CNB MrCriminal Win User

3D Sounds in Xbox games

I think you misunderstood the question. He does not want stereo as he is hearing impaired in one ear.

What you want is MONO output.

In the settings menu go to Ease of Access >audio>mono

All audio will now come out of all speakers/headsets etc.
    Thanks you all for helping. I manage to fix it.

It was Exactly the problem, somehow I had never checked that option area either, I was focused on the audio area.
  6. Panno92 Win User

3D Sounds in Xbox games

Onestly I did not knew about this feature/option, so thank you for correcting me!

Since I am using an headset with dolby atmos, I thought that the only way to have a non-3D audio output is to set the headset output as stereo, but I was obviously wrong.
Thema:

3D Sounds in Xbox games

1. 3D Sounds in Xbox games - Similar Threads - Sounds games

2. Xbox sound only in games doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox sound only in games doesn't work: I haven't messed with the settings but my game sounds aren't working but my YouTube tv sounds are working fine submitted by /u/pixxxelstar [link] [comments]
  3. Randomly no sound on game capture - Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly no sound on game capture - Xbox: Hello everyone, When i capture a game on xbox one, the sound is not always recorded. The problem seems to occur more and more frequently. For example, i've just made two captures while playing...
  4. Game Sound Issues with Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Sound Issues with Xbox1: Hello, I’m experiencing issues with hearing game sound through my new Astro A50 (Gen4) headphones on my Xbox 1X. My Astro A50 head phones have had the firmware update completed and I’ve set the...
  5. My Xbox one games have no sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one games have no sound: So today i got onto my xbox one and none of my games have sound and its only the games. Everything else has sound just the games. Theres the normal sound when i press the xbox xbox button in game...
  6. Game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sound: My gam aound wont go through my headset and i have fixed it before but i dont know how to permenantly fux it also my chat mixer has disappeared 4a7c8d41-76f9-48a6-906f-d3d93d4cc7de
  7. Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games: I've been experiencing an intermittent sound issue when playing games. The sound will work fine, then cut out for a few minutes then come back again and work fine for 20 minutes then cut out again...
  8. Surround sound not working on certain games on the Xbox (beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Surround sound not working on certain games on the Xbox (beta) app.: Hey, so just today I installed the xbox (beta) app for Windows 10 and subscribed to Xbox game pass. However I've noticed that certain games simply won't have surround sound. So far I've played...
  9. Sound issue with game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue with game: Anyone had issues with The Crew 2 sound not present after game starts? 4c567615-2d22-46b4-bff6-2c1520db4563
  10. Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games: I have two major problems that my Xbox one is experiencing. The first problem is that instead of producing sound, my Xbox is making weird crackling-like sounds. This happens whenever sound is...