3D Sounds in Xbox games

Discus and support 3D Sounds in Xbox games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Helo, I am an xbox one user in Brasil, and I have a control with P2 input for headset. However, I am hearing impaired and only listen on the right... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CNB MrCriminal, Nov 7, 2019.

1. 3D Sounds in Xbox games

Helo,

I am an xbox one user in Brasil, and I have a control with P2 input for headset. However, I am hearing impaired and only listen on the
    right side, it bothers me a lot in some games (most) have this left and right audio mechanics in relation to the character or scene. Do you have any
    options or settings that I can "disable" this function? and leave the audio in the headset just like the tv?

Dês de já, Obrigado.

:)

CNB MrCriminal, Nov 7, 2019
  2. THE HIDDEN GRID Win User

BEST NEW IDEA FOR THE NEW XBOX! "XBOX3D60"

3d messesup you eyes because i have a nintendo 3Ds and its not that good but 3d gameing will sound cool.
  3. crazy8canuck Win User

3D Sounds in Xbox games

I think you misunderstood the question. He does not want stereo as he is hearing impaired in one ear.

What you want is MONO output.

In the settings menu go to Ease of Access >audio>mono

All audio will now come out of all speakers/headsets etc.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

3D Sounds in Xbox games

Hey there
    CNB MrCriminal
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. CNB MrCriminal Win User

3D Sounds in Xbox games

I think you misunderstood the question. He does not want stereo as he is hearing impaired in one ear.

What you want is MONO output.

In the settings menu go to Ease of Access >audio>mono

All audio will now come out of all speakers/headsets etc.
    Thanks you all for helping. I manage to fix it.

It was Exactly the problem, somehow I had never checked that option area either, I was focused on the audio area.
  6. Panno92 Win User

3D Sounds in Xbox games

Onestly I did not knew about this feature/option, so thank you for correcting me!

Since I am using an headset with dolby atmos, I thought that the only way to have a non-3D audio output is to set the headset output as stereo, but I was obviously wrong.
Thema:

3D Sounds in Xbox games

1. 3D Sounds in Xbox games - Similar Threads - Sounds games

2. My xbox has no sound when I play a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox has no sound when I play a game: I recently got xbox live and from here I started getting issues where my games has no sound. I can hear the menu and the dashboard but not the game. I tried to sof reset them hard reset but it...
  3. Fallout 76 - Sound Stops Working when In Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 76 - Sound Stops Working when In Game: Hello, I have been playing Fallout 76 with no problems until the past few days. Now I have an issue with the sound not working in game. The sound works on the Xbox Menus, Other Apps, and...
  4. Fornite : Cannot speak - Sound working perfectly on other apps/games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite : Cannot speak - Sound working perfectly on other apps/games: Hello, My children playing fortnite cannot talk to their friends over the fornite platform. On Xbox chat the microphone functions. I have had the children quit any microsoft group whilst in...
  5. PROBLEMAS NO SOM DO JOGO[GAME SOUND PROBLEMS]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEMAS NO SOM DO JOGO[GAME SOUND PROBLEMS]: Fala galera, blz? Eu estava jogando NBA 2K20 iniciei em uma conversa em grupo no Xbox live, depois que eu entrei nessa conversa em grupo o meu jogo ficou mudo, todos os outros jogos pegam o som...
  6. game bar does not recording audio correctly while recording both desktop and microphone sound

in XBoX on Windows
    game bar does not recording audio correctly while recording both desktop and microphone sound: hello, i used x-box 'record this' option for a few times and had a problem that it didn't record both desktop sound and my microphone properly. it can records desktop sound like my game sound...
  7. Xbox (in game) sound buzzing/beeping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox (in game) sound buzzing/beeping: Hi yesterday i noticed that my xbox making buzzing sound when i am in game or home page or whenever. Firsr ir start to make buzzing sounds in headphones then i tried to unplug headphones and...
  8. some sounds not captured when recording sekiro shadows die twice from xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    some sounds not captured when recording sekiro shadows die twice from xbox game bar: in windows 10 i have this xbox game bar which lets you capture footage of your game. but when i finished recording and played it back i noticed that sounds like the deathblow/running/ enemy noises...
  9. Mic being really quiet in xbox game bar and when in the "Sound" section of settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic being really quiet in xbox game bar and when in the "Sound" section of settings: I was on xbox game bar playing with my friend and he said my mic was really quiet even though its where i usually keep the microphone piece (quiet close) and it usually is normal. but my mic only...
  10. Sound problems in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound problems in game: When I try to play roblox on xbox i cant hear any sound or music i looked at my xbox volume and in game but it was fine, i then switched to another game to see if others were affected but no, so i...