3rd party webcam fault when streaming

Discus and support 3rd party webcam fault when streaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 3rd party logitech c922 camera is causing my xbox to switch off when plugged in longer than 30 minutes, its a known problem with streamers who ive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RogueDonkey x, Oct 21, 2019.

1. 3rd party webcam fault when streaming

3rd party logitech c922 camera is causing my xbox to switch off when plugged in longer than 30 minutes, its a known problem with streamers who ive interacted with on mixer. Is their a fix in place as this camera wasnt cheap and is reccomended by microsoft
    in their support article

:)

RogueDonkey x, Oct 21, 2019
  2. RogueDonkey x Win User

Unfortunately that didnt work if anything its had the opposite effect and caused the xbox to turn off within 5 minutes.
  3. RogueDonkey x Win User

Well youve made me slightly happier that its a known issue thats being worked on. Was thinking of switching consoles for a moment 😶😅
  4. AridLizard Win User

this is a known issue but Microsoft are working on fixing it and there is a fix being tested in the Xbox Insiders Alpha group. hopefully it will get pushed out before the next major update.

the only work around for now is to stream without a webcam until the patch goes live.

hope this helps.
  5. Balistic Chick Win User

Lots of people have been having issues streaming from their xboxs using cameras and even not using cameras, the recent mixer update seems to have broken a few things haha. Hopefully they will fix this very soon.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If your console is plugged into a power bar then please try plugging it directly to a wall socket. The console has a built in surge protector. If you've got it plugged into a power bar then the camera could be draining more power from
    it than it can handle.
Thema:

1. 3rd party webcam fault when streaming - Similar Threads - 3rd party webcam

2. 3rd party headsets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    3rd party headsets.: Since the most recent xbox one update they have just now told me that my son headset will no longer work for him since its not a genuine xbox headset. The steelseries headset although being brand...
  3. does the xbox 1 have a way to connect 3rd party speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the xbox 1 have a way to connect 3rd party speakers?: does the xbox 1 have a way to connect 3rd party speakers? 56105d4c-a13b-4609-99c0-b97013864120
  4. Finding a 3rd party authorized service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finding a 3rd party authorized service center: Hello, My XBOX does not turn on, and it's still under warranty. The nearest Microsoft store is nearly 2 hours from my house. I am looking to see how I can locate a local computer shop that is...
  5. Problems with 3rd party XBox 360 wireless receiver (Window 10 64bit)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with 3rd party XBox 360 wireless receiver (Window 10 64bit): I got a receiver from eBay the other day and cannot for the life of me get my controllers to connect to it. I got the official driver off microsoft, 64 bit, and selected the latest "Xbox 360...
  6. Xbox game DVR on windows 10. Can I upload captures that were caught from 3rd party software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game DVR on windows 10. Can I upload captures that were caught from 3rd party software?: I use a third party software to capture footage of my games and have it save to the same folder that my Xbox game captures are saved to, and would like to upload them my xbox live account to share...
  7. Adaptive Controller & 3rd party joysticks

in XBoX on Windows
    Adaptive Controller & 3rd party joysticks: Do the USB inputs allow us to use/program 3rd party joysticks with XB1? For example, using a HOTAS system (Thrustmaster, etc) for games and be able to program the various buttons to correspond to...
  8. 3rd party webcam help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    3rd party webcam help: 3rd party webcam help I'm tryin to use a Logitech webcam for broadcasting on mixer with xb1. I have gone through my settings and enabled every setting. I have followed all instructions on the...
  9. Using a 3rd party HDMI cable with the Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a 3rd party HDMI cable with the Xbox One X: Hi, My first Xbox One X console developed a fault with the HDMI port after just a few weeks. The screen used to flickered and go black now and again prior to the HDMI output completely failing....
  10. Voice support for usb 3rd party webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice support for usb 3rd party webcam: Please allow microphone support on the 3rd party usb webcams to function while connected to the xbox one / XB1x. I would like to be able to continue to use the voice chat / voice commands via 3rd...