3rd system update for Oct bricked my console Series X

Discus and support 3rd system update for Oct bricked my console Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/GraveForLiars [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GraveForLiars, Nov 1, 2020.

1. 3rd system update for Oct bricked my console Series X

/u/GraveForLiars, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Chris238 Win User

Defective Console - Poor Resolution, Giant SCAM by Microsoft

The X1 will power on and work without the controller, it will not without the power brick.

In my eyes, the brick is a component of the system, and not an accessory.

Can I buy a 3rd party power brick and still have the system covered under warranty if it fries? I'm pretty sure that warranty claim would be declined. However, if it's just an accessory, there should be no issue right?
  3. Nebuchadnezzar3 Win User

Ac valhalla

yes, if you buy it on xbox one it will give you with the Smart Delivery-System update to series x
  4. F U I D C Win User

Will my digital Xbox One purchases be usable in Xbox Two (Project Scarlett or Whatever You Call It)?

And even after the new console is out and if you still have the one X they said something like if you buy a digital game that is on both consoles when you upgrade to the series X that digital game will update to the series X.
  5. Senses Fai1ed Win User

Today`s Update ??

Console updates are never good, they either brick systems or make the dashboard worse :)
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Console updating

My console always wants to update when i turn it on i have to update it like every other day.Is this normal?
    No it's not normal, unless you are in the Insiders preview program, because the last General Availability XBox OS release was Oct.
    21 2019.
Thema:

3rd system update for Oct bricked my console Series X

1. 3rd system update for Oct bricked my console Series X - Similar Threads - 3rd system update

2. Why was i charged a 3rd time by Microsoft for my xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why was i charged a 3rd time by Microsoft for my xbox: Microsoft keeps taking the money and putting it back.. this is the 3rd time why do they keep doing this db70f2a3-ac88-4264-93bf-e01147992fef
  3. 3rd Party App Atmos/proper Atmos

in XBoX on Consoles
    3rd Party App Atmos/proper Atmos: Is there any sign of getting atmos support in 3rd party apps (plex/Kodi)? Its a bit ridiculous at this stage that an amazon fire for 30 euros and other devices 3 or 4 years old can do this but a...
  4. Xbox Series X - Achievement and 3rd Party Purchase Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X - Achievement and 3rd Party Purchase Issues: Hello community! While I have been blown away by my Xbox Series X there are some issues that I am seeing: Assassins Creed Valhalla: Achievements are not unlocking correctly? Some individual ones...
  5. Series X Atmos 3rd party apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Atmos 3rd party apps: Hi, does anyone know if the Series X will offer Atmos for 3rd party apps (specifically plex)?. 2bb83f5d-1dbd-4602-96e1-cfa200eed6d3
  6. Xbox series s/x ssd compared to 3rd party hd,S/ssd,s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s/x ssd compared to 3rd party hd,S/ssd,s: Is there enough info/specs out on the series s/x ssd that some smart folks have done some theoretical/factual comparisons to 3rd party HD,s/SSD,s. Unfortunately my old 1tb seagate 5400 plugged...
  7. 3rd Xbox Add?

in XBoX on Consoles
    3rd Xbox Add?: How do I add a 3rd xbox and add a separate xbox live account for it but keep it all under one Microsoft account? 62f5c4fa-481c-46e9-b80a-d2a9f4986947
  8. Digital Install 3rd time of COD Warzone and still get Disk read error [3.1]: "common_mp.ff"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Install 3rd time of COD Warzone and still get Disk read error [3.1]: "common_mp.ff": Just got an xbox one x about 2 months ago. installed the digitally downloaded version of COD warzone (now for for the 3rd time) and played it had played just fine for about a month. Now when it...
  9. Issues with third (3rd) Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with third (3rd) Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: Two weeks ago I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller from ****. The A button was not functioning correctly, so I returned to the store and exchanged it for another. This, too, had the same...
  10. Wondering if my system is having an issue... or my 3rd party power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wondering if my system is having an issue... or my 3rd party power brick: Currently on my 2nd power brick. The first one after a month starting making grinding noises when turned on. Turning it off and back on would usually get rid of the loud noise. Started to happen...