4-Co-Op-Insane

Discus and support 4-Co-Op-Insane in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Difficult playing with randoms. Need 3 other players to help me play campaign on insane mode. Who's in? 5c5eb827-d387-49a0-b67c-b4176a85c80a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dead Dweller, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Dead Dweller
    Dead Dweller Guest

4-Co-Op-Insane

Difficult playing with randoms. Need 3 other players to help me play campaign on insane mode. Who's in?

:)

Dead Dweller, Jun 14, 2014
  2. sp or 4 player co-op

2 player co-op with one of my best mates first, then insane playthrough with 4 player co-op

PlatinumSpectre, Jun 14, 2014
  3. nrm21122
    nrm21122 Guest
    starting 4 player co-op insane need more people

Anyone up for some 4 player co-op insane, come join us

nrm21122, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Dead Dweller
    Dead Dweller Guest

4-Co-Op-Insane

Never mind... I finally achieved it with randoms, lol

Dead Dweller, Jun 15, 2014
  5. PlatinumSpectre Win User

sp or 4 player co-op

2 player co-op with one of my best mates first, then insane playthrough with 4 player co-op
  6. Jason_k_Kelley Win User

GOW 3 Campaign and MP

Looking to start playing the CO-OP 4 player achievement on INSANE... ADD me
  7. Todd1974 Win User

Campaign On Insanity

I'm interested in 4 person co-op, Arcade mode on Insane. Available Wed-Fridays, afternoons and nights.
  8. cody-93 Win User

Difficulty Setting.

Id like to do 4-player co-op on casual so i can get a feel for the campaign, then do it on Insane solo.
  9. Dead Dweller Win User

4-Co-Op-Insane

Never mind... I finally achieved it with randoms, lol
Thema:

4-Co-Op-Insane

1. 4-Co-Op-Insane - Similar Threads - Insane

2. Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members: Hello xDevilGirlx421! Thank you for the info! i will be busy this week so i preffer to them on downloading cue now, maybe i will try a bit insane robots later happy gaming!...
  3. Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?: Like the whole console and games are normal but the guide is so load. submitted by /u/zTwiDashz [link] [comments]
  4. Halo 2 insane Lag...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo 2 insane Lag...: I am facing 1-5 FPS in Halo 2. Its an old game & my computer meets system requirement of this game but I don't know why its giving me so poor FPS. I have tried running it in Compatibility Mode (I...
  5. The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".: I was actually able to get 8 players together to do the New Division 2 Raid - To say the Least the first boss named Boomer is insanely difficult. We gave it about a 3 hour run to no avail. Has...
  6. Insane prices of xbox games in Turkiye

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insane prices of xbox games in Turkiye: as The xbox one console family owners we all asking the same question to Microsoft Corporation ; What's your purpose in Turkiye gaming service of Xbox ??? you changed the prices a few months ago...
  7. This is insane they keep removing my post about the Xbox x Scorpio game save problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is insane they keep removing my post about the Xbox x Scorpio game save problems: sent my xbox x scorpio to get repaired for the games crashing becoming unplayable issue months later got the same issue making the warranty go out by the time i figured out they didnt repair it....
  8. Rise of insanity, achievements buggy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of insanity, achievements buggy.: Hi I recently purchased the rise of insanity the game is very faulty and achievements do not unlock when they should, and when the conditions are met. The game also freezes a lot as well....
  9. The list of games is insane

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The list of games is insane: ok so I like the fact that you are making so many games backward compatible. But how about instead of making all these games no one really cares about come out at a later time and actually start...
  10. Xbox One is using insane amounts of data!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One is using insane amounts of data!?: My bandwidth usage on my Xbox one is saying I've used up to 60,000 TB in a month! I use my console about 2 or 3 times a week and only download 2 games a month maximum. Anyone have any ideas on...