4200 Microsoft Points redeemed to WRONG Xbox Live Account

Discus and support 4200 Microsoft Points redeemed to WRONG Xbox Live Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have a Problem. I have redeemed 4200 MSP to this account () but i use a other for my Xbox One. This one is very old and unused. Now, i need this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hochnerd, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Hochnerd
    Hochnerd Guest

Hi, i have a Problem. I have redeemed 4200 MSP to this account () but i use a other for my Xbox One. This one is very old and unused. Now, i need this Points/Money on the other Account to buy Games. What can i do now? Im from Germany. Supportchat/Phone
    is offline today.

thx

:)

Hochnerd, Aug 24, 2014
  2. TimeLord
    TimeLord Guest
    Xbox ONE The Reveal Aftermath - Part 3

4200 points Xbox Live 4200 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360): OnlyCDKeys so you make what, a fiver?

I never knew about this either, its a great bit of info. ms points aint somthing ive used an awful lot but it seems too good to miss. Cheers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TimeLord, Aug 24, 2014
  3. Highland Mcb
    Highland Mcb Guest
    Highland Mcb, Aug 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You can either wait to call phone support and see if they are able to move the currency to the other account or simply add this account to your Xbox One console and purchase the DLC you want there. It will be shared out through all accounts on that console.

onyxishere, Aug 24, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

You can either wait to call phone support and see if they are able to move the currency to the other account or simply add this account to your Xbox One console and purchase the DLC you want there. It will be shared out through all accounts on that console.
  6. Highland Mcb Win User

What is the conversion rate for MS points to Pounds?

7. OCRyzen Win User

Indonesian region.

4200 Microsoft Points, Will Cost You About 32.99 Pounds = 480722.7809 Rupiah = AU$ 50.77c

Redeem Code Is Emailed To You... So You Don't Have To Pay Shipping etc..

The Same 4200 Points In Australia, Costs AU$ 67
  8. InfoCone Win User
  9. kid4rk Win User

Problem redeming code

Same problem to me. Trying to redeem 4200 points on my Xbox One. Won't work an the website too.
Thema:

1. 4200 Microsoft Points redeemed to WRONG Xbox Live Account - Similar Threads - 4200 Microsoft Points

2. No puedo cambiar configuracon de mi cuenta Microsoft (No veo item para encasillar esta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo cambiar configuracon de mi cuenta Microsoft (No veo item para encasillar esta...: Title Translation: I can't change my Microsoft account settings (I don't see item to type this question) Estimados: intentando jugar con mi hijo al Minecraft de a dos.. en la xbox se conecta...
  3. microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection: The star club collections are all complete, how to update? 1518a35a-9975-44c9-bb89-8e59d8a76d95
  4. Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.: I am attempting to just play the solitaire games that I normally do but I'm being corraled to a "Let's talk about the game you like best." I am not interested in doing that and I don't know how I...
  5. Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass: I have been trying to download "The Outer Worlds" or any other game available for free with game pass for sometime up to 4 hours now and have searched and searched online for solutions and have...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Video Preview

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Video Preview: Looks cool, I'll bet it will run great on project scarlett along with halo infinite. 459f1230-035e-478f-b92b-4b0e11036c05
  7. Microsoft Ultimate word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word: Has anyone received a new World Map 13 crossword puzzle for Nov.? I though ta new puzzle pack was due but so far nothing. bc4f09c3-1c3f-4467-b249-67c7342b9dc7
  8. Microsoft: Ark: Survival Evolved

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft: Ark: Survival Evolved: Ich habe mir heute auf meiner Xbox One X den Season Pass für das spiel Ark: Survival Evolved gekauft. Nun kann ich allerdings nur den Season Pass nicht auf meinen PC installieren, auf dem ich...
  9. Microsoft Account "Merging"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account "Merging": I have two microsoft accounts. I use one solely for my xbox, and another for everything else. Is there a way for me to transfer my xbox data to my other micosoft account that i use? Thanks...
  10. Cant redeem code for 4200 points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem code for 4200 points.: So i am try to redeem code for 4200 points. This is already third day when i get "Something went wrong" message. I contacted support and they told me to wait advocacy answer, for like a week....