4200 Microsoft Points redeemed to WRONG Xbox Live Account

Discus and support 4200 Microsoft Points redeemed to WRONG Xbox Live Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have a Problem. I have redeemed 4200 MSP to this account () but i use a other for my Xbox One. This one is very old and unused. Now, i need this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hochnerd, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Hochnerd
    Hochnerd Guest

Hi, i have a Problem. I have redeemed 4200 MSP to this account () but i use a other for my Xbox One. This one is very old and unused. Now, i need this Points/Money on the other Account to buy Games. What can i do now? Im from Germany. Supportchat/Phone
    is offline today.

thx

:)

Hochnerd, Aug 24, 2014
  2. TimeLord
    TimeLord Guest
    Xbox ONE The Reveal Aftermath - Part 3

4200 points Xbox Live 4200 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360): OnlyCDKeys so you make what, a fiver?

I never knew about this either, its a great bit of info. ms points aint somthing ive used an awful lot but it seems too good to miss. Cheers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TimeLord, Aug 24, 2014
  3. Highland Mcb
    Highland Mcb Guest
    Highland Mcb, Aug 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You can either wait to call phone support and see if they are able to move the currency to the other account or simply add this account to your Xbox One console and purchase the DLC you want there. It will be shared out through all accounts on that console.

onyxishere, Aug 24, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

You can either wait to call phone support and see if they are able to move the currency to the other account or simply add this account to your Xbox One console and purchase the DLC you want there. It will be shared out through all accounts on that console.
  6. Highland Mcb Win User

What is the conversion rate for MS points to Pounds?

7. OCRyzen Win User

Indonesian region.

4200 Microsoft Points, Will Cost You About 32.99 Pounds = 480722.7809 Rupiah = AU$ 50.77c

Redeem Code Is Emailed To You... So You Don't Have To Pay Shipping etc..

The Same 4200 Points In Australia, Costs AU$ 67
  8. InfoCone Win User
  9. kid4rk Win User

Problem redeming code

Same problem to me. Trying to redeem 4200 points on my Xbox One. Won't work an the website too.
Thema:

1. 4200 Microsoft Points redeemed to WRONG Xbox Live Account - Similar Threads - 4200 Microsoft Points

2. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: Hello, i was using some "Punch Cards" from the Microsoft Rewards points that claims if i rent or purchase 3 movies over the value of $4 they would reward me with 2500 points and i have rented at...
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001: I bought Forza horizon 4 on this account on December 17, 2019. I was able to play it until July of 2020. I got new upgrades for my gaming PC, so I have a new motherboard, and that's when it...
  4. Microsoft Has Made it Impossible to Recover my OWN ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Has Made it Impossible to Recover my OWN ACCOUNT: Can someone please help me? Microsoft has made it impossible to recover my own account by solely relying on AI to do work for them. I made my account over a decade ago under my parents email...
  5. Xbox sign in with microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sign in with microsoft account: I keep trying to sign into my Xbox account on my laptop and it asks for a pin when I never even set one in the first place. So I just recently created a pin on my laptop and it says its incorrect....
  6. New Microsoft Store - "You Must Own this Product to rate and Preview" Bug - UPDATE

in XboX Insiders
    New Microsoft Store - "You Must Own this Product to rate and Preview" Bug - UPDATE: Today I Posted a Problem, that the New Microsoft Store wont let me Rate and Review Games wich I bought on the Store. But I think I discovered now the origin of the Bug: if I open the Store normaly...
  7. Incorrect Microsoft Balance visible in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect Microsoft Balance visible in game: HI, I credited some funds to my sons Microsoft Account (which already had a small amount on it) but these funds arent visible when he tries to purchase items in game (specifically Fortnite &...
  8. Microsoft selling Windows 10 version for PC yet its no longer supported, how to return it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft selling Windows 10 version for PC yet its no longer supported, how to return it?: HI all, Need a little clarification... I own Minecraft Java Edition. I own 4 desktop computers in my house, 2 of them will load this version, 2 will not. I get an error msg of GLFW Error 65542...
  9. Impossible to redeem 4200 Microsoft Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to redeem 4200 Microsoft Points: While redeeming Microsoft Points gift card, says code is invalid Few months ago it was still working, but now tested 3 different cards with no luck. Why was not announced the end of support of...
  10. Cant redeem code for 4200 points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem code for 4200 points.: So i am try to redeem code for 4200 points. This is already third day when i get "Something went wrong" message. I contacted support and they told me to wait advocacy answer, for like a week....