4B Gaming "Forbidden" is recruiting for Xbox 360 Advanced Warfare

Discus and support 4B Gaming "Forbidden" is recruiting for Xbox 360 Advanced Warfare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 4B was started at the end of COD Ghosts. We are currently a small but tight group of gamers that are looking to expand our Clan. We do Monthly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuiT SyraCuse, Nov 16, 2014.

1. 4B Gaming "Forbidden" is recruiting for Xbox 360 Advanced Warfare

4B was started at the end of COD Ghosts. We are currently a small but tight group of gamers that are looking to expand our Clan. We do Monthly giveaways for various reasons. If you are interested in joining or just would like to test it out HMU online

:)

QuiT SyraCuse, Nov 16, 2014
  2. 4B Gaming is Recruiting for Xbox 360 Advanced Warfare

4B "Forbidden" Gaming is recruiting players for our Advanced Warfare team if interested MSG me on Xbox or my Twitter @Syracuseeee. We Have many different giveaways and contests within our clan and rarely lose. The team is made up of 3-4 ex MLG Players.

QuiT SyraCuse, Nov 16, 2014
  3. Hostility Gaming (HG) Is recruiting for Battlefield hardline but also for Call Of Duty.

Hostility Gaming is a small clan right now we are currently recruiting for Battlefield Hardline and Call Of Duty Black ops 2, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. let me know if you wanna join and post your Gamertags down below im only recruiting for xbox

TOX1C ASSASSIN, Nov 16, 2014
  4. EGS Shadows V Win User

Project Caliber is recruiting

We are recruiting for battlefield hardline and advanced warfare xbox one only.
  5. EGS Shadows V Win User

Project Caliber is recruiting

We are now recruiting for Advanced Warfare.
  6. omg Unforgiven Win User

The MPN Community is looking for you!

MPN is recruiting all Advanced Warfare players on the Xbox One go to forum.mpnlive.net to apply
  7. MessiahBrowny Win User

Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One

8. UF Benny Win User

Team 4B Gaming Recruiting for Clan Wars (Xbox 360) MSG (Syracuse 4B)

Hey man I'm looking for a clan so add me on xbox
Thema:

4B Gaming "Forbidden" is recruiting for Xbox 360 Advanced Warfare

1. 4B Gaming "Forbidden" is recruiting for Xbox 360 Advanced Warfare - Similar Threads - Gaming Forbidden recruiting

2. Games won't work Xbox is glitching, now screen won't even turn on!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't work Xbox is glitching, now screen won't even turn on!!!: My son is an insider member and we had nothing but problems ever since he began this. His games that we have bought won't work now , his xbox one is constantly glitching out, now the power comes...
  3. Can't play my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play my game?: hello people of the Xbox community, I am having trouble with playing one of my games on my Xbox (Tom Clancy's ghost recon breakpoint) as whenever I try to play it I get a message telling me to...
  4. Launching games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching games: Can you try this on your xbox.immediately exit the game at the launch screen and then try to enter the game again... I am sure only after multiple clicks can you get into the game again... I will...
  5. Xbox One first gen won't play Xbox One game disc ONLY!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One first gen won't play Xbox One game disc ONLY!!!!: I recently got Doom Eternal on disc and as of today, it seems that my Xbox will no longer play it. I have tried other Xbox One discs and they don't work either. However, Xbox 360, Blu-Rays, DVDs,...
  6. Unable to buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox one or marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox one or marketplace.: Has anyone found a fix for this? I've seen a few similar threads about this, but most of them were locked. It started last month when Battlefront was the free 360 game. When I try to see the...
  7. Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.: I had a lot of games on my Xbox one and I just got back to using Xbox and half of my games where gone when I didn't even uninstall them. I can't find my games I own personally on my owned games on...
  8. My Gamepass games wont work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamepass games wont work.: Hello all my gamepass games wont work even though I've payed the fee to get them? I've reset my xbox, WiFi and all of the things I could think of anyone got any idea to of what might of happened?...
  9. Game transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Game transfer: I bought subnautica from steam, and I want to transfer it on my xbox please help. Thank you a63521cb-357a-4084-ba41-86442be6e01b
  10. How to restore Microsoft Casual Games from a back-up on previous computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to restore Microsoft Casual Games from a back-up on previous computer: I had to get a new computer and I have a back-up from my previous one. I have downloaded two of the games I play from Microsoft Casual Games, but although the stats for one is up to-date, none of...