4B Gaming is Recruiting for Xbox 360 Advanced Warfare

Discus and support 4B Gaming is Recruiting for Xbox 360 Advanced Warfare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 4B "Forbidden" Gaming is recruiting players for our Advanced Warfare team if interested MSG me on Xbox or my Twitter @Syracuseeee. We Have many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuiT SyraCuse, Nov 12, 2014.

1. 4B Gaming is Recruiting for Xbox 360 Advanced Warfare

4B "Forbidden" Gaming is recruiting players for our Advanced Warfare team if interested MSG me on Xbox or my Twitter @Syracuseeee. We Have many different giveaways and contests within our clan and rarely lose. The team is made up of 3-4 ex MLG Players.

:)

QuiT SyraCuse, Nov 12, 2014
  2. Hostility Gaming (HG) Is recruiting for Battlefield hardline but also for Call Of Duty.

Hostility Gaming is a small clan right now we are currently recruiting for Battlefield Hardline and Call Of Duty Black ops 2, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. let me know if you wanna join and post your Gamertags down below im only recruiting for xbox

TOX1C ASSASSIN, Nov 12, 2014
  3. 4B Gaming "Forbidden" is recruiting for Xbox 360 Advanced Warfare

4B was started at the end of COD Ghosts. We are currently a small but tight group of gamers that are looking to expand our Clan. We do Monthly giveaways for various reasons. If you are interested in joining or just would like to test it out HMU online

QuiT SyraCuse, Nov 12, 2014
  4. EGS Shadows V Win User

Project Caliber is recruiting

We are recruiting for battlefield hardline and advanced warfare xbox one only.
  5. EGS Shadows V Win User

Project Caliber is recruiting

We are now recruiting for Advanced Warfare.
  6. omg Unforgiven Win User

The MPN Community is looking for you!

MPN is recruiting all Advanced Warfare players on the Xbox One go to forum.mpnlive.net to apply
  7. MessiahBrowny Win User

Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One

8. UF Benny Win User

Team 4B Gaming Recruiting for Clan Wars (Xbox 360) MSG (Syracuse 4B)

Hey man I'm looking for a clan so add me on xbox
Thema:

4B Gaming is Recruiting for Xbox 360 Advanced Warfare

1. 4B Gaming is Recruiting for Xbox 360 Advanced Warfare - Similar Threads - Gaming Recruiting 360

2. BlackWatch Gaming is recruiting for Xbox One and 360!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BlackWatch Gaming is recruiting for Xbox One and 360!: BlackWatch gaming is a new community forming primarily on the Xbox One console, but on the Xbox 360 as well. We are looking for members with leadership experience as well as new members who are...
  3. AFFINITY GAMING IS RECRUITING (XBOX 360 and Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AFFINITY GAMING IS RECRUITING (XBOX 360 and Xbox One): Are you looking for more players to play with? Well, Affinity Gaming is now recruiting! We are a brand new gaming community focused on recreational game play. Whether you are a casual player or...
  4. OgN (Olympus Gaming Network) is recruiting Xbox 360 and Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OgN (Olympus Gaming Network) is recruiting Xbox 360 and Xbox One: Hi there OgN is recruiting new members to join our friendly clan/community, we are mainly based in the UK but some people are elsewhere in the world like USA. we mainly play Call Of Duty Advanced...
  5. DoH gaming is recruiting 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DoH gaming is recruiting 360: Welcome to Disciples Of Hell Gaming. I am the founder of this clan and we have been around for 7 years recently I released the inactive players to replace them for better active players. We do...
  6. Team 4B Gaming Recruiting for Clan Wars (Xbox 360) MSG (Syracuse 4B)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Team 4B Gaming Recruiting for Clan Wars (Xbox 360) MSG (Syracuse 4B): Team 4B Gaming is a very organized, skill-based Call of Duty clan dedicated to Clan Wars. Team 4B Gaming is a clan which has lots of fun, however we are serious about our gameplay and take our...
  7. 4B Gaming "Forbidden" is recruiting for Xbox 360 Advanced Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4B Gaming "Forbidden" is recruiting for Xbox 360 Advanced Warfare: 4B was started at the end of COD Ghosts. We are currently a small but tight group of gamers that are looking to expand our Clan. We do Monthly giveaways for various reasons. If you are...
  8. [360/One] Explicit Gaming Clan (ExG) Recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [360/One] Explicit Gaming Clan (ExG) Recruiting!: Hello fellow Gamer(s) My name is Pupz/, I am coming from Explicit Gaming which is now recruiting! We are forum based with game nights, tournaments and social activity groups on our specialized...
  9. Velocity extreme Gaming Recruiting!!! (360&One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Velocity extreme Gaming Recruiting!!! (360&One): elocity extreme Gaming is a newly made community for 360 and one gamers, we are looking to grow at a really fast rate and mark our place in the Community world, we are looking for mature, and...
  10. Velocity eXtreme Gaming (recruiting 360 and One )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Velocity eXtreme Gaming (recruiting 360 and One ): Velocity extreme Gaming is a newly made community for 360 and one gamers, we are looking to grow at a really fast rate and mark our place in the Community world, we are looking for mature, and...