4g remote play issue

Discus and support 4g remote play issue in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xbox remote play works on my iphone 10 via 3g network only (although too slow to work properly) but just will not connect when in 4g mode... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Wodders, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Wodders
    Wodders Guest

4g remote play issue

Xbox remote play works on my iphone 10 via 3g network only (although too slow to work properly) but just will not connect when in 4g mode

:)

Wodders, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Epixtactic Win User

Can you plug PC HDMI out into Xbox One?

I do have the ability to control my computer with a small wireless input device (remote input server for smartphone, it has a keyboard, monitor, and mouse). HTC Radar 4g, works great.
  3. CeasedThought Win User

Xbox 1 and Network Tethering.

And this my friend is why people are hating some of the Xbox live users . You know 4g networks are not ment for multiplayer games. YES YOU CAN CONNECT TO LIVE,but 4g networks have a huge latency issue which causes everyone playing the game with you to suffer.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

4g slim Issues..

The memory unit is not as fast as the hard drive, and since it has very limited space the game uses the optical drive a lot more. There's where the lag is, the lack of a hard drive.
  5. MidnyteRyder196 Win User

4g slim Issues..

Thanks Vibroplex.. If I had a big enough thumb drive, could I DL the game on to it? Would that help with the lag issue?
  6. MidnyteRyder196 Win User

4g slim Issues..

if playing on the 4g alone it still takes forever to load the maps and settings that you are joining game after everyone else has started.. i did try the 4g in both spots, and there is no change. I did decide to put in mw3, and it still lagged behind the
    250g, but not by much at all, i was still able to pick a class and have 10 seconds before the match started. so it seems to me that maybe black ops 2, doesnt like the 4g much?? Im kinda lost now
Thema:

4g remote play issue

1. 4g remote play issue - Similar Threads - remote play issue

2. Issues With XBox Series X Upload Speed And Remote Play

in XboX Insiders
    Issues With XBox Series X Upload Speed And Remote Play: I'm having issues with my Series X upload speed being stuck around 8mbps, wired or over WiFi, and my Speedtest results over WiFi show 24mbps on average. I am getting highly pixelated Remote Play...
  3. 2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  4. Issues with Remote play for Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Remote play for Series S: Hey guys, I used to play remote on my android devices from my Xbox one. Recently I got an Xbox series S and a Samsung S7 Tablet. Everything seems to connect fine, but I have one issue preventing...
  5. Remote Play issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote Play issue: Hello, I have been experiencing issues when attempting to use remote play between my Samsung Galaxy S10+ and Xbox One X. I have pretty much exhausted all troubleshooting including the support chat...
  6. Remote Play on Windows 10 Known issue: Console streaming to a Windows 10 device from an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote Play on Windows 10 Known issue: Console streaming to a Windows 10 device from an...: Please can you advise if this will ever be enabled? I bought the Series X as a supposed upgrade to my Xbox One. Why is this feature disabled and will it ever be available (if so, when?)? I am...
  7. SX Remote Play Issues + Download Speeds

in XBoX on Mobile
    SX Remote Play Issues + Download Speeds: I am trying to remote play from my SX. My connection at home is 500 down 20 up. When a game is running in the background the remote test shows that I don't have sufficient upload speeds but when I...
  8. Xbox Remote Play issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Remote Play issues: I cant start remote play when trying to connect over LTE instead of Wifi. I keep getting the "We found your console, but we cant connect" message. It worked fine for 3 days but then it stopped...
  9. Xbox One remote play controller issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One remote play controller issue: I recently bought a bluetooth controller for remote play. Installed the app, linked the xbox, upgraded the controller firmware, tested for remote play, all looked good. When i load the console on...
  10. Audio issue with xbox remote play on ios. Any help is appreciated.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issue with xbox remote play on ios. Any help is appreciated.: Not sure whats going on. When im remote playing on my iphone se 2, the audio that comes through is super choppy and indistinguishable. Console is xbox one which is wired to router. Controller for...