4k clips are broken, will they ever fix them?

Discus and support 4k clips are broken, will they ever fix them? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is becoming very frustrating, yet again the 4K clips either crash the captures player app or they just don't work. I'm in Alpha skip ahead with a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DARQSMOAK, Sep 20, 2021.

1. /u/DARQSMOAK
    /u/DARQSMOAK Guest

This is becoming very frustrating, yet again the 4K clips either crash the captures player app or they just don't work.

I'm in Alpha skip ahead with a series x, not that the console choice should make a difference.

Do we know if and when this will he fixed or should I remove my console yet again from the program?

submitted by /u/DARQSMOAK
    [link] [comments]

/u/DARQSMOAK, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Frathos Win User

Xbox One X 4K Recording

I'm not sure exactly when 4K recordings stopped working properly because I switched back to 1080P recordings for the longer clip length of 1 or 2 minutes on my Project Scorpio Xbox One X.

The 4K clips may be broken now because they might have made a change in the way that they are captured and/or prepared. Now there is a notification that the clip is being prepared which I don't remember previously (they might have just been captured originally,
    this step doesn't happen for 1080P clips). The 4K preparing process may be what is broken in the newer Dashboard releases.

Unfortunately I have not yet seen an updated Dashboard release that fixes the 4K clip issue.
  3. AJMIMAN Win User

Xbox one x 4k Hdr/Sdr capturing no more :(

This is a known issue that the Dashboard team is working on trying to resolve. Unfortunately the latest Alpha Dashboard release continues to be broken with the exact same problem that you describe for the last 4K clip that I captured before.

I will continue to test 4K clips in new Alpha Dashboard releases until it is fixed.
  4. Frathos Win User

Xbox One X 4K Recording

This is a known issue that the Dashboard team is working on trying to resolve. Unfortunately the latest Alpha Dashboard release continues to be broken with the exact same problem that you describe for the last 4K clip that I captured Saturday morning.

I will continue to test 4K clips in new Alpha Dashboard releases until it is fixed.
  5. creamer8141 Win User

Xbox one x 4k Hdr/Sdr capturing no more :(

This is a known issue that the Dashboard team is working on trying to resolve. Unfortunately the latest Alpha Dashboard release continues to be broken with the exact same problem that you describe for the last 4K clip that I captured before.

All right so, can you tell me how much time takes to fix this issue because it's very painful for me I can't wait.
  6. Bojanglz Win User

Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update

Check for update today 06/16/20. Appears to have fixed long & clip 4k recording.
Thema:

1. 4k clips are broken, will they ever fix them? - Similar Threads - clips are broken

2. Been having issues record clips the last few days

in XboX Insiders
    Been having issues record clips the last few days: Has anyone been having issues getting clips recorded only to be met with “not enough space to capture. Delete games or clips. (0x82323002)” I know storage isn’t an issue because I don’t have much...
  3. When will people's voices be heard on the game clips?

in XboX Insiders
    When will people's voices be heard on the game clips?: This function would make game clips be a lot better submitted by /u/Ok-Potential3519 [link] [comments]
  4. it would be nice to add to xcloud you can clip

in XboX Insiders
    it would be nice to add to xcloud you can clip: it would be nice to be able to clip when playing on the cloud submitted by /u/DeepForDie [link] [comments]
  5. [Request] Share Clips to Party Members

in XboX Insiders
    [Request] Share Clips to Party Members: Can MS XBL team please add a feature to share a Clip to current party? Right now you can only share to Recent chat groups, activity feed, etc. this would be very useful as sometimes you are in a...
  6. Xbox game bar captured clips wont open in folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar captured clips wont open in folder: I can view the clips in the game bar just fine but when i open the folder they are in windows is telling me it cant find it and make sure i type in the name in correctly? Now the clips in folder...
  7. Xbox Game Clip Recording

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Clip Recording: How come on the Xbox Series X/S you can only record for up to 3 minutes but on the Xbox One you can record for up to 5 minutes. It kinda doesn't make sense if you ask me...
  8. Need help with capturing clips in Apex Legends

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with capturing clips in Apex Legends: Whenever I try to make a clip for Apex Legends it just brings up the main capture screen and asks what game this is. I have tried making a clip on splitgate and fortnite, they both work. I have...
  9. Game clip comments seem to be broken

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip comments seem to be broken: Anyone else having issues seeing comments on game clips? For me, clips that have the comment notification show nothing when trying to read them. I have reported via Xbox. submitted by...
  10. Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!

in XboX Insiders
    Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!: Yeah, we know that recording clips issues are already a known issue, but the problem is that now the console can't even play already saved clips from weeks ago. I have lots of offline clips that...