4K dashboard and Night mode not working on the Beta 210924-2200 on Series X

Discus and support 4K dashboard and Night mode not working on the Beta 210924-2200 on Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The dashboard won't switch to the 4K mode for whatever reason, rebooting or power cycling the console didn't help. As for the Night mode, the button... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MetalikZX, Sep 28, 2021.

1. /u/MetalikZX
    /u/MetalikZX Guest

The dashboard won't switch to the 4K mode for whatever reason, rebooting or power cycling the console didn't help.

As for the Night mode, the button does nothing, you can press it all you want, but the menu won't pop up. I've sent out the report already, but it's a shame, I was so excited for this update...

submitted by /u/MetalikZX
    [link] [comments]

/u/MetalikZX, Sep 28, 2021
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  3. I2xMiiR Win User

Xbox series X support 1920x1080p?

I am pretty sure the Series X runs natively at 4K 120 FPS as long as the game supports it. You getting a 1920x1080 FHD monitor is 100% fine. Some developers have opted for a “Performance” mode and a “Quality” mode. So you might get a 1440p game at 120FPS
    on the performance mode vs the same game at 4K with 60FPS on the quality mode.
  4. TANMAN55555 Win User

Total miner forge launch error

need this to be on the series x with ray tracing in 4k
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Sony Bravia For Xbox Series X

I don´t see there any problems. The Xbox One X works great on a none 4K TV too. So why should it be any different with the Series X?
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series S over X?

In your situation, I would go with the Xbox Series S,

The Series S is aimed at 1080p / 1440p gaming,

The Series X is aimed at 4K gaming,

Getting a Series X would mean that your spending an extra £/$200 to not play at 4K,

You could use that £/$200 saved by getting the Series S and a 1Tb SSD expansion card for about the same price as the Series X,

https://youtu.be/VIHny-XP8jM
Thema:

1. 4K dashboard and Night mode not working on the Beta 210924-2200 on Series X - Similar Threads - dashboard Night mode

2. 4k dashboard isn't working after latest delta update

in XboX Insiders
    4k dashboard isn't working after latest delta update: After the latest beta and delta updates we received 4k dashboard, but I'm 100% sure my dashboard is still 1080p I've tried everything from switching from 1080p back to 4k, I've done power cycle...
  3. When my Xbox has an update please notify me & put a countdown timer on the dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    When my Xbox has an update please notify me & put a countdown timer on the dashboard...: I am a member of the Insider Program and receive updates on a consistent basis. But I never know when I have an update available unless I physically go into the settings to check if I have an...
  4. Change the dashboard get rid of the 3 commercial boxes

in XboX Insiders
    Change the dashboard get rid of the 3 commercial boxes: i just was thinking the main screen should be different. The 3 commercial boxes should be erased. That way u could move strip of apps down and increase the size of clock. I never use 3 commercial...
  5. Series x 4K Dashboard Release date

in XboX Insiders
    Series x 4K Dashboard Release date: Was just wandering when the 4K dashboard will be available on Series x. submitted by /u/seeleyLFC [link] [comments]
  6. Dashboard so slow, won’t even open a game. (Alpha skip)

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard so slow, won’t even open a game. (Alpha skip): Anyone else have this? Like I’ve just turned by Xbox on from sleep and hit pshychonauts 2 (which is in my quick resume) and it’s just sitting there doing nothing. I feel like it might open in a...
  7. Alpha testers, do you still have "4K" dashboard or it's only enabled for Skip Ahead?!

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha testers, do you still have "4K" dashboard or it's only enabled for Skip Ahead?!: It never reached Beta Ring and I'm questioning myself if currently only Skip Ahead has it now. Did it bring some evident issues?! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. Will xbox one dashboard support mouse in alpha tester? Thx

in XboX Insiders
    Will xbox one dashboard support mouse in alpha tester? Thx: Will xbox one dashboard support mouse in alpha tester? Thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]
  9. Problem with adding Twitch (Linking) to Xbox Profile via Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with adding Twitch (Linking) to Xbox Profile via Dashboard: Ok, have tested with more than one Twitch Accounts, you cannot add Twitch to the Xbox User Profile. After Login you are stuck at the verify/token Webpage, it loads and load and nothing happend...
  10. Promotion was on my dashboard last night for discounted gold, and now it's gone

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotion was on my dashboard last night for discounted gold, and now it's gone: Hello, I was just on the phone with customer support for an hour just for them to tell me that they can't help me and i have to come here. Which is pretty ridiculous how they can call that...