4k frame rate issue (Omega ring)

Discus and support 4k frame rate issue (Omega ring) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (Omega)Hey everyone, just wanted to help bring an issue I have been having to attention, sometimes when my Xbox is turned on (Instant on mode) the menu... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jasondomican1991, May 16, 2020.

1. 4k frame rate issue (Omega ring)

(Omega)Hey everyone, just wanted to help bring an issue I have been having to attention, sometimes when my Xbox is turned on (Instant on mode) the menu and games become all jitery, sound is fine but freame rate drops ...have found a work around, go to setting, and change fr om 4k to hd and back agian and it's smooth agian, but just wondered if anyone else is having this?

submitted by /u/jasondomican1991
    [link] [comments]

/u/jasondomican1991, May 16, 2020
  2. matthewiag Win User

Is there an improvement to FPS by playing non-enchaned Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One X / Xbox One S.

Hello

If your playing on an Xbox One or Xbox One S you will only see better Frame Rates.

If your Playing on an Xbox One X you will see the better Frame Rates and possibly 4K HDR if they have been enhanced.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Gaming on a 4K tv will take some getting used too.

Thanks Jayadub, that fixed it, but frame rate is a little choppy.

You guys are right, non 4K games still look really good.
  4. J.R.G. Win User

A confused gamer

If you're watching 4k movies, then the S with a 4k monitor makes sense. Having a X on your 1080p Samsung wouldn't make the graphics look better; may improve loading times and frame rate.
  5. jehadabeed Win User

Frame Rate Issues

ok BUT IM REALLY MAD DUDE ! WTTTH when u go and spend all of ur money for 2tb console then it lags WTTTTH !!!
  6. AzzTheStickman Win User

Frame Rate Issues

isolated incident...

no it's not, not with the amount of threads about this issue and the amount of people posting in these threads.
Thema:

4k frame rate issue (Omega ring)

1. 4k frame rate issue (Omega ring) - Similar Threads - frame rate issue

2. Frame rate issues after latest update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate issues after latest update?: after the latest up date all of my FPS games (Halo-Destany 2 ect) are basically un playable. Anybody else experiencing this issue? adc313ea-c79b-401f-b1f1-04637ca32d0f
  3. RDR 2 Frame Rate issue on a brand new XBOX one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR 2 Frame Rate issue on a brand new XBOX one X: I recently got a brand new xbox one x the fallout 76 edition. And when i play RDR2 single player i notice frame drops near fire or in some stores in the game. and mainly in strawberry. i play...
  4. Controller disconnects and frame rate issues on City Skyline on Xbox One Scorpion.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects and frame rate issues on City Skyline on Xbox One Scorpion.: I'm experiencing my controller disconnecting randomly during my game play on City Skyline. I have an Xbox Scorpion. My city is getting really big and I am also experiencing frame rate issues....
  5. Frame Rate Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frame Rate Issues: Anyone else getting fame rate issues? If you need an example of it, just watch my most recent saved clip. You can see the issue at 2 separate times. First it happens at the part with all the...
  6. Fable 3 Frame Rate issue ! Help !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 Frame Rate issue ! Help !: Is there a way to fix this problem? It really annoying when it just keep lagging when I try to making a pie or play lute. Lol e476f5e8-cc9c-4f81-a138-475b250e87e6
  7. Major frame rate issues when playing Left 4 Dead 2 on the new XB1"S"!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major frame rate issues when playing Left 4 Dead 2 on the new XB1"S"!!: I just got a new XB1S system and when trying to play Left 4 Dead 2 the frame rate drops to unplayable levels! There are rare occasions when the game will run smoothly, but 90% of the time the...
  8. Frame rate issue on brand new Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate issue on brand new Xbox One S: I am encountering frame rate dips on my brand new Xbox One S. I am playing two titles Wolfenstein 2 and Nba 2k18 and seeing frame rate dips in the cutscenes of Wolfenstein and in the gameplay of...
  9. Frame Rate Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame Rate Issues: Can you link the topics from the other websites. Stickman? I'm kind of curious to see what they say. f061d5a3-faa6-4ff7-ba5d-d7b86678014f
  10. Frame Rate Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame Rate Issue: Ever since the latest Update there has been a frame rate issue with all games. This is indeed not internet related. I've tried this on a several games and it's the same result online or offline in...