4k Movies are skipping

Discus and support 4k Movies are skipping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a brand new XBOX One X last month. I have watched 3 4k movies, brand new out of the package. Each movie skips at least once halfway through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tom7312, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Tom7312
    Tom7312 Guest

4k Movies are skipping

I bought a brand new XBOX One X last month.

I have watched 3 4k movies, brand new out of the package.

Each movie skips at least once halfway through the movie.

It will skip, then pause for a minute or so, then resume play the next chapter and I can not go back and watch that chapter.

I may return the XBOX since I bought it specifically for the 4k player, and at this point I am not impressed at all.

Any ideas on what it is or is it a faulty unit?

:)

Tom7312, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

4k Movies are skipping

Yup, return/refund sounds like a reasonable request.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

4k Movies are skipping

Yeah sounds like an issue with console, but I'd also check the discs in another player if you have access to one
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

4k Movies are skipping

It is the console for sure. Register it and ask for a replacement.

You can do it here- I also at first, 3 years ago bought S for the same reason. Now, I have X. I had a collection of over 50 4k movies. Never had an issue except for
    Matrix. Even when I got another copy. Wish you a better second machine because it is great entertainment. No streaming service can give you quality like a disc.
  5. luissolid Win User

4k Movies are skipping

I recommend to change the console, because if you already try with 3 Movies thats a problem with the unit.

Regards!
  6. irontim555 Win User

4k Movies are skipping

When the disk comes out of the Xbox check the middle hole for any chipping or scratching, if there is any, make sure nothing has gotten into the disk reader. If you don't find anything out of the ordinary you may just have a faulty unit, In that case i
    would recommend going to the store that you bought the Xbox from and exchanging the unit.
Thema:

4k Movies are skipping

1. 4k Movies are skipping - Similar Threads - Movies are skipping

2. Not able to download or install Movies & TV app on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download or install Movies & TV app on Xbox One: I’m not able to download or install Movies & TV app on xbox one. Nothing starts when clicking ’get’ on the app download page. Network, live service are all up and accesible. The app is required...
  3. Cancelar compra de filme por engano [Mod Translation - Cancel movie purchase by mistake]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelar compra de filme por engano [Mod Translation - Cancel movie purchase by mistake]: meu filho comprou um filme por engano, querendo comprar um jogo de mesmo nome, o pedido é o [Mod Removed - PII]. Como faço para cancelar? [Mod Translation - my son bought a movie by mistake,...
  4. Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...: Xbox Insider Staff I have been exspirienceing a really bad issue now with the Free movies 2019 app when I go to launch the Free movies 2019 app and when I go to pic any movie to watch useing the...
  5. Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...: I tried to join the Beta ring but when I went to launch the free movies 2019 app. when I went to watch any of the movies useing the free movies 2019 app the movie would work great for a while then...
  6. Netflix Not Playing 4K movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Not Playing 4K movies: For the last few days, the Netflix app on my Xbox One X has not been able to play any movies in 4K or 4K with Atmos. I called Netflix and they said the problem was with the Xbox. Anyone else...
  7. Movie Rental Refund Denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movie Rental Refund Denied: I rented Spider-man Far from Home on my Xbox 360 last week, and it started with narration for the visually impaired on by default. Searching through the forums, many others had this same issue...
  8. movies and tv app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    movies and tv app: I got error code 0x000005b4 after trying to start a movie I just bought. Tried every other movie that I bought and none of them worked either. Got the same error code. I reset the movies and tv...
  9. Games to Shows/Movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games to Shows/Movies: I think it’s good idea for this i like the idea for evil within but for others games to movies might not be such a good idea because it can ruin the oringal game and people might not like anymore...
  10. Xbox Movies Skip button? where?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Movies Skip button? where?: on the xbox 360 you could basically skip forward or backwards several minutes with the shoulder buttons. WHY ON earth would I buy star wars the force awakens on Microsoft store when you cant have...