4K movies

Discus and support 4K movies in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On December 18, 2018, My son ordered two movies at 14.99 per movie and did not get the 4k version he paid for and was suppose to receive. The self... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Donnamy, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Donnamy
    Donnamy Guest

4K movies

On December 18, 2018, My son ordered two movies at 14.99 per movie and did not get the 4k version he paid for and was suppose to receive. The self serve option failed to get a refund. I even did the online chat only to get a link back to the self serve
    site.

:)

Donnamy, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Ice White Gamer Win User

Purchasing 4k movied

Not all movies may be released in 4K
    Yes im aware of this, but the movie the movies that i was planning on purchasing had an info box which said „this movie is available in 4k UHD HDR etc...“ it just doesn‘t give me the 4k UHD option in the quality settings
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

OMG! I love my Xbox One so much right now :)

Yeah Pixar movies look good. Can they remaster all old movies in 4k? My all time favourite movie is Predator. I'd love to see that in 4k.
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Buying new TV looking for advice

Get a 4K UHDTV. Because you be ready for 4k movies and XB2.
  5. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Xbox next generation console no disk drive

It's just a rumor ! I think the next generation have a disk drive because the best 4K Quality for movie is from Blu-ray 4K disk. The digital 4K version of movie don't have the same quality.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Purchasing 4k movied

Not all movies may be released in 4K

Yes im aware of this, but the movie the movies that i was planning on purchasing had an info box which said „this movie is available in 4k UHD HDR etc...“ it just doesn‘t give me the 4k UHD option in the quality settings
    Which Xbox One do you own? the Original, the S or the X?
Thema:

4K movies

1. 4K movies - Similar Threads - movies

2. Blu ray player with audio in the movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu ray player with audio in the movie: Hello I having a major while playing any DVD or blu ray dis,only occurs in the movie itself,previews & others things r fine with audio until movie starts,checked my settings & even contacted xbox...
  3. Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie: Trying to download bo3, but it's the only game that doesn't wanna work. Thing is, my bo3 started right up. It says install ''in stall disc'' ''make sure it's an xbox game, cd, etc''. It's really...
  4. movies. and tv app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    movies. and tv app: When. I watch. a tv show or a movie then go to different. movie or tv show. then i go back. to that movie or tv show there no sound the only fix is a temporary fix by add re move my account or...
  5. How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies: Hello. I recently rented a movie through XBOX 360 on the movie platform. I chose the movie in English to watch with subtitles. When I started watching the movie, there is a narrator narrating the...
  6. error code on xbox one while watching movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code on xbox one while watching movies: I keep getting the same error code that pops up while watching movies on my xbox one. Error code is 0xc00d4278. can anyone help on what this is? Thanks 9f748720-246e-49c0-861c-86072528c39e
  7. Blair witch project movie code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Blair witch project movie code: It is now November 1st and i still haven't received my code for the movie blair witch project. I was told i would get it before the 31st of October. I've seen other people have it already. What's...
  8. Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!: My movies/TV app isn't playing my shows or movies. It's either buffering, plays with no sound in fast forward or no sound on a black screen. Nothing helps. I cant get in contact with xbox or want...
  9. Movies & TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV: I've gotten a code from Movies & TV. This is the code:0x000005b4 How do I fix this situation 5c5361a7-8df8-44a6-a70d-14be8adc9737
  10. My son changed the language of just one movie in Movies and TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son changed the language of just one movie in Movies and TV: This is going to sound crazy, but I am at the end of my rope. Last night, my son and I were watching Zootopia, as we have 100 times before. I stepped away for less than 60 seconds. He had the...