4K movies

Discus and support 4K movies in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On December 18, 2018, My son ordered two movies at 14.99 per movie and did not get the 4k version he paid for and was suppose to receive. The self... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Donnamy, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Donnamy
    Donnamy Guest

4K movies

On December 18, 2018, My son ordered two movies at 14.99 per movie and did not get the 4k version he paid for and was suppose to receive. The self serve option failed to get a refund. I even did the online chat only to get a link back to the self serve
    site.

:)

Donnamy, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Ice White Gamer Win User

Purchasing 4k movied

Not all movies may be released in 4K
    Yes im aware of this, but the movie the movies that i was planning on purchasing had an info box which said „this movie is available in 4k UHD HDR etc...“ it just doesn‘t give me the 4k UHD option in the quality settings
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

OMG! I love my Xbox One so much right now :)

Yeah Pixar movies look good. Can they remaster all old movies in 4k? My all time favourite movie is Predator. I'd love to see that in 4k.
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Buying new TV looking for advice

Get a 4K UHDTV. Because you be ready for 4k movies and XB2.
  5. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Xbox next generation console no disk drive

It's just a rumor ! I think the next generation have a disk drive because the best 4K Quality for movie is from Blu-ray 4K disk. The digital 4K version of movie don't have the same quality.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Purchasing 4k movied

Not all movies may be released in 4K

Yes im aware of this, but the movie the movies that i was planning on purchasing had an info box which said „this movie is available in 4k UHD HDR etc...“ it just doesn‘t give me the 4k UHD option in the quality settings
    Which Xbox One do you own? the Original, the S or the X?
Thema:

4K movies

1. 4K movies - Similar Threads - movies

2. Unable to resume movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to resume movie: Yesterday I rented a movie on my xbox through the films and tv app. I watched half of the movie and hoped to finish it today. However, after attempting to resume I am met with an error message...
  3. Can't play movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play movie: I have good internet connection but it loads every 20sec and after the third time it says can't play what is making it do this? dc02fad5-f4f6-479e-aafb-1137e5c982ca
  4. SciFi movie promo: cannot buy Barbarella: anyone else booted out?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    SciFi movie promo: cannot buy Barbarella: anyone else booted out?: i've been wanting to buy this since i saw it on the sale/ promo, but every time i go to the item it shows an image and then exits out of the Shop app completely. Every time, since i saw the promo...
  5. Purchasing movies on Vudu via Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing movies on Vudu via Xbox one: I try to rent movies on Vudu and it says,” you cannot buy or download because of how your account is set ip. This can be changed in your privavcy and online safety settingsbon xbox.com” i have...
  6. New xbox store allows you to purchase a movie you already own

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox store allows you to purchase a movie you already own: I was able on the new store to go all the way to picking a payment method for bad boys for life which i already own and purchased previously through the xbox store. I have put in feedback....
  7. Can’t play movies I’ve bought

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play movies I’ve bought: So lately i have been unable to watch movies or tv shows i have paid for. It will start playing them but after a couple minutes i get an error message saying unable to play video you must be...
  8. Gaming/movie dialog surveys - should I do them?

in XboX Insiders
    Gaming/movie dialog surveys - should I do them?: A little confused about these surveys. Are they meant for non-native English speakers? Or for everyone? Would like the option to clear if not suitable for me. submitted by /u/pricesturgidtache...
  9. Screen Dimming while watching TV, movies & videos

in XboX Insiders
    Screen Dimming while watching TV, movies & videos: While watching FuboTV and watching movies and videos, the console screen dims and the screen saver activates. Happens on my Xbox One X Gears of War console, my project Scorpio one x console. Both...
  10. Movie rentals stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie rentals stopped working: ive never had issues renting movies until i tried to rent one today it told me i needed to change my region been in this region (korea) since december without changing it and was able to rent...