4k not working on Samsung LU32H850UMUXEN

Discus and support 4k not working on Samsung LU32H850UMUXEN in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, watched a great review on this monitor on you tube, one x working lovely at 4k. Decided to buy one but cant get 4k to work! tried all of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trevsy, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Trevsy
    Trevsy Guest

Hello,

watched a great review on this monitor on you tube, one x working lovely at 4k. Decided to buy one but cant get 4k to work! tried all of the obvious stuff but still not working! Please help . . . . .

:)

Trevsy, Feb 21, 2019
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Some monitors/TVs are not compatible. Have you tried to change HDMI cable suitable for this monitor
  3. K3VC85 Win User

On my 4K Samsung TV only the HDMI 1 port displays 4K content.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Trevsy,

Thank you for coming to the forums today, I'd be happy to help.

Does your monitor have more than one HDMI port? I've seen that some Samsung monitors have a specific HDMI port that supports 4K at 60Hz. If you haven't already tried, go ahead and try all of the available ports on the monitor.

On your Xbox's display settings does it not allow you to select 4K or does it just default to 1080? Make sure you have 4K and all of the other available options checked in their respective boxes when going into the Advanced video settings.

If all of that checks out, then go ahead and do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    to your Xbox. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then
    re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

Let us know if that helps!
  5. TheGutShuffler Win User

6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Trevsy,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

1. 4k not working on Samsung LU32H850UMUXEN - Similar Threads - working Samsung LU32H850UMUXEN

2. Samsung HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and...: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and the Samsung HW-N950 Troubleshoot settings In-game audio issues when using Dolby...
  3. xbox 360 on new samsung tv dont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 on new samsung tv dont work: i just buy a xbox 360 i allready have a xbox one the xbox 360 boots up but the tv wongt find it the the xbox one works finei have tryed disconnecting the xbox one it dident help...
  4. Xbox app not working on Samsung phone fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app not working on Samsung phone fix: I recently ran into an issue where the Xbox app began having issues. At first my captures wouldn't show, then my gamertag and pic. I uninstalled and reinstalled to try and remedy the issues but...
  5. Samsung IR blaster works on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Samsung IR blaster works on Xbox One?: Hi, I have connected a small Samsung IR blaster from my TV in to my Xbox One. Does this work with Xbox? I can't seem to get it to work, but then again I can't find the correct cable tv tuner in...
  6. Atmos does not work with Samsung K950 sound bar - error code 0x80bd0038 (XBOX One X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atmos does not work with Samsung K950 sound bar - error code 0x80bd0038 (XBOX One X): Hi, Trying to connect my new XBOX One X with Samsung's Atmos Soundbar K950 and getting the error 0x80bd0038 - "Your receiver doesn't support Dolby Atmos for home theater". Selection jumps back to...
  7. Xbox one s HDR not working on Samsung tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s HDR not working on Samsung tv: I have an Xbox one S and the HDR is not working correctly. The 4K is fine but when I turn on the HDR for a 4K blu-ray or a HDR game like gears of war 4, the screen becomes very dark and dim...
  8. Hi, I have a Samsung M3 500gb external hardrive. Does anyone know why it won't work on my xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a Samsung M3 500gb external hardrive. Does anyone know why it won't work on my xbox ...: I have a Samsung M3 slimline portable harddrive. Its 500gb and a 3.0 USB. The xboa one picks it up and I have to download it but then it says no media device. Why won't this work? Everyone else...
  9. Samsung Soundbar HWE450 remote stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Soundbar HWE450 remote stopped working: I've searched and I've tried all codes, but my Xbox One S will not recognize the soundbar. The Xbox One does, but not the S. I've tried all codes, but 2660 is supposed to be the exact code. I've...
  10. Xbox One S Console Wont Work in 4K on My 4K TV? Samsung UA50JU6400WXXY Series 6

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Console Wont Work in 4K on My 4K TV? Samsung UA50JU6400WXXY Series 6: So I need help why is this not working, I thought my TV is meant to have 4K and UDH im really confused how to get this to work? when I go into settings on my Xbox one S it says this TV cant be...